Bears vs Packers

Bears4Ever_34

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs are brutal... Conte's PI phantom call in the endzone when it was illegal contact, and now Offensive PI on incidental contact.

C'mon man. Let's be honest. That was a brutal OPI. Jeffery pushed him with both hands. There was 0% chance that wasn't going to get called.

Forte is just a terrible short yardage runner.

It's not "just" that...but he certainly didn't help the situation. But I'm sure it would have been a lot easier to punch it in from 1 or 2 yards if the OL opened up ANY hole whatsoever. Instead, the only "holes" Forte seems to ever have are cutback lanes. It'd be nice to see the OL actually just assert their will, open a hole where it's designed to be, and see Forte fly up the middle untouched...ya know, like the Packers have done three or four times this game against the Bears.

Related note: That is the type of offensive play-calling that should get Tice fired. That was utterly ridiculous. How about a play-action call dumbass?! How about some sort of confusion, misdirection, something?

That sequence there is exactly why the Bears invest in a backup RB every year. Forte is freakin horrible between the tackles and in the redzone. Brutal.

And that sequence, right there, is why the Bears should be investing in OL every year instead of a backup RB every year. I don't give a shit which RB you put back there if you open a hole for him. There were zero holes on any of those runs. Forte's only choice was on one of the runs to bounce it outside...but it sure wasn't where the play was designed to go.

And that sequence, right there, is why the Bears should be investing in OL every year instead of a backup RB every year. I don't give a shit which RB you put back there if you open a hole for him. There were zero holes on any of those runs. Forte's only choice was on one of the runs to bounce it outside...but it sure wasn't where the play was designed to go.

I bet you Bush would have gotten in on those runs, Forte takes that first hit and that's as far as he goes.