Bears vs Packers

Bears4Ever_34

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have faith that that will happen. It definitely should tho. I imagine a big press conference, where Tice is let go. Then next year the same old.

Not with him having 1 year left on his contract (and 1 playoff appearance in 6 years). This team had to win to get him an extension. Emery will get to add his own HC and system this offseason.

It's not "just" that...but he certainly didn't help the situation. But I'm sure it would have been a lot easier to punch it in from 1 or 2 yards if the OL opened up ANY hole whatsoever. Instead, the only "holes" Forte seems to ever have are cutback lanes. It'd be nice to see the OL actually just assert their will, open a hole where it's designed to be, and see Forte fly up the middle untouched...ya know, like the Packers have done three or four times this game against the Bears.

Related note: That is the type of offensive play-calling that should get Tice fired. That was utterly ridiculous. How about a play-action call dumbass?! How about some sort of confusion, misdirection, something?

or a bootleg option which cutler ran a lot of in Denver, why I here I do not know.