Idonije

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Gotta think he'll join SF...

San Fransisco would be the obvious destination. However, I believe they have 17 picks in the draft. I'm sure they'll trade some but let's say they trade 5 and end up with a net 12 picks - they are not going to have a lot of roster space. I would wonder why a young team like the 49ers would want a player on the other side of 30.

Peace :dabears

San Fransisco would be the obvious destination. However, I believe they have 17 picks in the draft. I'm sure they'll trade some but let's say they trade 5 and end up with a net 12 picks - they are not going to have a lot of roster space. I would wonder why a young team like the 49ers would want a player on the other side of 30.

I want to say it's 14 or 15, but I catch your drift.

You make a good point, plus I do see them trading picks, a good solid roster will maybe have 5 or 6 stick with the team? A lot of trades coming for SF for now and future picks.

The 49ers have 14 picks in this draft. I wonder what the trade index would say if we traded our 1 and 2 for their 1st, 2nd pick in rd2 and a 3rd? C'mon chart-meisters give me a stat!

For their 2nd 3rd round pick, #94, it works out pretty much even....Bears pick value = 1250 vs SF value 1284. For their 1st 3rd round, #66, the value would be 1250 vs 1420 so it may not work, I'm not sure how wide a margin these types of trades have.

Trading our 1st for their 2R #34 & 3R #66 would work out as well 850 v 820. Adding in pick #157 (5R) makes it nearly spot on @ 850 v 848. A mid first for a high 2nd, a high 3rd, and an extra 5th would be pretty nice, esp with our primary need being LG and a guy like Larry Warford more than likely being available at 34.

Here's the chart btw.... http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

The 49ers have 14 picks in this draft. I wonder what the trade index would say if we traded our 1 and 2 for their 1st, 2nd pick in rd2 and a 3rd? C'mon chart-meisters give me a stat!

For our 20 and 50, we could get their 31, 34, 128 (4th), 157 (5th), and one or two of their 7th rounders (they have 4). I am assuming they want to shed some picks and not necessarily make a trade where they only lose one pick.

For our 20 and 50, we could get their 31, 34, 128 (4th), 157 (5th), and one or two of their 7th rounders (they have 4).

or that lol....SF would be an ideal trade partner with their plethora of picks. Not sure if I'd rather have picks 31 & 34 or picks 34, 50, 66.

Trading our 1st for their 2R #34 & 3R #66 would work out as well 850 v 820. Adding in pick #157 (5R) makes it nearly spot on @ 850 v 848. A mid first for a high 2nd, a high 3rd, and an extra 5th would be pretty nice, esp with our primary need being LG and a guy like Larry Warford more than likely being available at 34.

I like this scenario the better, but the Raiders have pick #66, the 49ers don't pick until #74.

I like this scenario the better, but the Raiders have pick #66, the 49ers don't pick until #74.

Whoops, you're right. Add in a 6th rounder as well then....So #20 for 34/74/157/180 would work out and leave us with 3 picks in the top 75 vs on 2 and having to wait all the way till 117.

This make me wanna do another mock lol