Adam's Mock Draft v1.2

adam

Here is my mock draft scenario, and based on all mock drafts, none of my picks will be correct, however, it would be nice to address these positions:

1. Bears trade #20 to SF for #31, #74 (Rd3), and #157 (Rd5) so SF can draft Kenny Vaccaro at #20.

2. Bears trade #31 and #188 to Philly for #35 (Rd2) and #101 (Rd4) who were looking to move into the late first.

35 (2) - Arthur Brown, LB

50 (2) - Kyle Long, OT (Original Pick: David Amerson, CB)

74 (3) - Brian Schwenke, OC

101 (4) - Marquise Goodwin, WR

117 (4) - Logan Ryan, CB (Original Pick: Brennan Williams, OT)

153 (5) - Zac Dysert, QB

157 (5) - Bennie Logan, DT

Here is my mock draft scenario, and based on all mock drafts, none of my picks will be correct, however, it would be nice to address these positions:

1. Bears trade #20 to SF for #31, #74 (Rd3), and #157 (Rd5) so SF can draft Kenny Vaccaro at #20.

2. Bears trade #31 and #188 to Philly for #35 (Rd2) and #101 (Rd4) who were looking to move into the late first.

50 (2) - David Amerson, CB

117 (4) - Brennan Williams, OT

153 (5) - Zac Dysert, QB

You really jumped right in with two trades. Like all the names but dont know anything about Williams, and I think Dysert goes before the 5th.

50 (2) - Kyle Long, OT

117 (4) - Logan Ryan, CB

153 (5) - Zac Dysert, QB

Like this one a lot better. I have read a lot about Ryan and would be a good pickup in 4th.

You really jumped right in with two trades. Like all the names but dont know anything about Williams, and I think Dysert goes before the 5th.

Yeah, I really don't like 20 unless someone drops, and SF is such a trade target with all their picks (and such few holes). Then I look at if we get a late round first, teams like to move up and grab someone so they don't miss out on the start of Day 2.

I actually just swapped Amerson with Long, and Williams with Ryan. Trying to best figure out slot vs need with the best value.

For Dysert, I was trying to stay within 10 slots from what nfldraftscout had them ranked:

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dspro...3&genpos=QB

They had him at 150 (4-5th round) and I picked him at 153.

Like this one a lot better. I have read a lot about Ryan and would be a good pickup in 4th.

Thanks, I made the first one the other day, just never got around to post it until I saw yours, but was doing some more research this morning, and Long and Ryan are really growing on me, and both should be there at those slots.

153 (5) - Zac Dysert, QB

I obviously like this one a lot better. I'm still not a big fan of Brown, but that first four sets up quite nicely.

Guest TerraTor

153 (5) - Zac Dysert, QB

Approved

+1

Although Schwenke is everyone's dream pick at 74.....seems too good to be true.

I would take Travis Frederick there, but I assume he will be gone. Another option is Barrett Jones who has dropped down some boards, but was a late 1st, early 2nd round pick 3 months ago.

153 (5) - Zac Dysert, QB

Did you stop at round 5? Don't forget that they have a 6th too.

35 (2) - Arthur Brown, LB (Went #56 to the Ravens, 21 slots late)

50 (2) - Kyle Long, OT (Went #20 to the Bears, 30 slots early)

74 (3) - Brian Schwenke, OC (Went #107 to the Titans, 33 slots late)

101 (4) - Marquise Goodwin, WR (Went #78 to the Bills, 23 slots early)

117 (4) - Logan Ryan, CB (Went at #83 to the Pats, 34 slots early)

153 (5) - Zac Dysert, QB (Went at #234 to the Broncos, 81 slots late)

157 (5) - Bennie Logan, DT (Went #67 to the Eagles, 90 slots early)

I was close (lol), I got 1 player correct in the draft, wrong slot, and 2 other positions right.