Fantasy football advice thread

DrunkBomber

What is funny is that despite all the silliness that occured early on with the seaon and how some of YOU took offense to the mid-season trade I was a part of, I still won. I WAS Da Boars yes, and I'm sure it isn't "any big deal" especialy since you didn't win. Had you it would've been a different story perhaps. But don't worry, as I said previous I'll step down so that you'll have a better chance at winning next year. You're welcome.

Happy Holidays to all. Please enjoy this precious time with your families and if you must travel...do it safely.

I played in 6 leagues, 5 was for money, this one wasnt. As a competitive person, I always want to win, but sure as hell wouldnt be making posts bragging about it. I wont be in it next year,I will bid my time in leagues that I can win money. I got in this league because I like this website and there were short a player. I was also in the other Bearstalk league for money and the winner didnt jump on a post bragging about winning, he just counted his winnings.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol it's just frustrating, money involved or not. Best record in the league, most points scored, averaging close to 200 points the last 3 weeks, then it all goes for naught.

Harbaugh sitting Vernon Davis, and Shwartz going away from Bush (gave Theo Reddick more touches than Bush) really screwed me.

You had the best team but as you can see, the best team doenst always win. Im im one league where we just play 17 games and the best record wins. I think that is the fairest way to do it, other wise some chump team gets lucky and wins it all. Of course the playoff method as got me into playoffs and I have been one of the chump teams to have won before.

I played in 6 leagues, 5 was for money, this one wasnt. As a competitive person, I always want to win, but sure as hell wouldnt be making posts bragging about it. I wont be in it next year,I will bid my time in leagues that I can win money. I got in this league because I like this website and there were short a player. I was also in the other Bearstalk league for money and the winner didnt jump on a post bragging about winning, he just counted his winnings.

Oh spare me.... "You wouldn't brag" , now that is funny. I believe that Drunk Bomber set up this link so that we could "talk smack" as one of the by-products. I'm sorry if the smack I was talking hurt your sensitive nature. Didn't realize it was all that smacky. And for what its worth I'm glad you have so much time on your hands that you can "manage five teams" to try and make money out of the deal.

Just want to make sure Madlith and Adam were able to cash out on leaguesafe. I just saw your post on here so sorry for the late response madlith, I posted the info on the league board though a few days ago. Let me know if you guys had any issues. The commish in another keeper league Im in hasnt posted anything or responded to my posts since the season ended and he owes me $200 so I know how annoying it is and I try to get everyone paid as quick as possible.

Yes! Much thanks for checking! No worries! It's a busy time of the year. You've done a stellar job running the league. I left $25 in my account to apply to next season.

Just want to make sure Madlith and Adam were able to cash out on leaguesafe. I just saw your post on here so sorry for the late response madlith, I posted the info on the league board though a few days ago. Let me know if you guys had any issues. The commish in another keeper league Im in hasnt posted anything or responded to my posts since the season ended and he owes me $200 so I know how annoying it is and I try to get everyone paid as quick as possible.

Oh spare me.... "You wouldn't brag" , now that is funny. I believe that Drunk Bomber set up this link so that we could "talk smack" as one of the by-products. I'm sorry if the smack I was talking hurt your sensitive nature. Didn't realize it was all that smacky. And for what its worth I'm glad you have so much time on your hands that you can "manage five teams" to try and make money out of the deal.

Smack talk is while your playing the game not after the league is over,but we are what we are and you display who you are every so often. In your defense, you post a lot of intelligent conversation and then the jerkface comes out in you every once in a while. I dont have a lot of time on my hands, I have a busy life. I spend the same amount of time on FF as you do on here. When Fantasy is in play, I am not on here as much.. I have been lucky enough to be on the plus side of money in FF for the last ten years. The first 5 years I played was a learning experience.A lot of it is luck, as you have shown(look at you record and point total), some of it is being smarter, and prefer to win some money at it, you would rather brag about winning a non money league. Everybody is different. Anticipating your next post, I can be a asshole once in awhile too, and this website would not be the same if it wasnt for people like us with our stubborn opinions, have a good new year.