Cowboys @ Bears, 12/9/13

balta1701-A

Well if it makes any difference, the Bears are undefeated in games my dad and I have attended and we'll be there in section 438 two rows from the top cheering on the Bears. If we can capitalize on Detroit we pull to a tie. If we're able to win out and Detroit stumbles again we take their spot in the playoffs.

You picked a great one to go to!

Help bring in the win!

I expect to hear a loaud roar from the fans all game long!

Well if it makes any difference, the Bears are undefeated in games my dad and I have attended and we'll be there in section 438 two rows from the top cheering on the Bears. If we can capitalize on Detroit we pull to a tie. If we're able to win out and Detroit stumbles again we take their spot in the playoffs.

Josh won't be able to lead the team to a shootout victory.

I have no doubt that McCown can win in a shoot out. I don't think Trestman will allow him to play that way tho. I'm 50/50 on who will win, I'll go with the Bears since I am a fan.

Tillman being injured will hurt against Bryant. TE's kill the Bears and Dallas has one of the Best in the league. Murray has had a solid year and should thrive the way the Bears are allowing yards to running backs. That said, Dallas's D has been horrid this year too. Trestman's offense should feast against a cover 2 D. Marshall and Jeffery are the best wr duo in the league. Forte is the most complete running back in the league. It should be an exciting game if the temperature isn't a factor. It's definitely a game that Cutler could have looked good in if he had played. He's practiced against a more talented version of their d for years.

Edit: And i forgot about the Black Unicorn. McCown will ride the Black Unicorn to victory!!

I have no doubt that McCown can win in a shoot out. I don't think Trestman will allow him to play that way tho. I'm 50/50 on who will win, I'll go with the Bears since I am a fan.

Tillman being injured will hurt against Bryant. TE's kill the Bears and Dallas has one of the Best in the league. Murray has had a solid year and should thrive the way the Bears are allowing yards to running backs. That said, Dallas's D has been horrid this year too. Trestman's offense should feast against a cover 2 D. Marshall and Jeffery are the best wr duo in the league. Forte is the most complete running back in the league. It should be an exciting game if the temperature isn't a factor. It's definitely a game that Cutler could have looked good in if he had played. He's practiced against a more talented version of their d for years.

Edit: And i forgot about the Black Unicorn. McCown will ride the Black Unicorn to victory!!

Agreed.

And for some odd reason I've been getting a 'vibe' that Hester will set the return for TD record tonight. If he does; "The Bears are who we thought they were"!