Cowboys @ Bears, 12/9/13

balta1701-A

Can nccown lead a shoot out win?

Not to diminish what he's done, but I had no idea their pass defense was THIS BAD. Shit has been way too easy.

At this point, I think there's no wrong answer between the 2.....Cutler might get the boot but it's not because he's a bad quarterback, or even that McCown is better, just the fact that this offensive system is so incredibly easy to run that they can sign Blaine Gabbert and I don't think the offense would skip a beat.

How bad does that loss to the Vikings look now? God damn.. We could be in sole possession of 1st place right now and in control of our own destiny. Instead, we probably need to win out to even have a shot. Unlikely with Philly and GB coming up in a few weeks but miracles do happen.

Hell there has been a bunch. How about that Washington game when our defense couldn't stop the hobbled RG2.5, or when we run into the teeth of the Detroit's defense to lose by 2. Those 2 games and the Minnesota game were maddening. We could have 9 or 10 wins right now.

Hell there has been a bunch. How about that Washington game when our defense couldn't stop the hobbled RG2.5, or when we run into the teeth of the Detroit's defense to lose by 2. Those 2 games and the Minnesota game were maddening. We could have 9 or 10 wins right now.

i would say the Washington and Minny game will end up costing us the season. We should have won both and this would already be basically over.

Peace :dabears

The silver lining is that if the Bears do miss the playoffs, it's probably what they really need. This team is not a super bowl team. It's a "get beat in the first or second round of the playoffs"-team. One more year of draft picks that are a little higher would help out quite a bit.

so if Greene cant stop the run and cant cover anyone in the passing game, what exactly is his talent? Bears win 45-38

Greene is the worst player on the team. He bites on everything and ends up trailing plays. He make Shae look like an all star.

Speaking of Shae. He has all the look of Url 2.0. I'd move him to LB in the off season and move Bostic outside.

You picked a great one to go to!

Help bring in the win!

I expect to hear a loaud roar from the fans all game long!

We are still undefeated in games we've attended lol. It was great game to be at. The halftime show was nice honoring Da Coach, with video highlights, mixed with so many giving their congrats to Ditka. And the crowd after Ditka finishes his speech with "GO BEARS!!" all shouting in unison Ditka, Ditka, Ditka. We arrived at Millenium station from the south shore and checked out the park, then hedded up north to Ditka's resturaunt where I had the best bbq baby back ribs I've ever had, dad had the steak burger. Great food, great atmosphere, and Da Coach was there but when we were there he was doing a show upstairs so we didn't get to meet him. In hindsight we probably should have hung out longer at Ditka's We got to Soldier Field way too early and there was no shelter from the cold. By the time we were able to get into the stadium we couldn't feel our feet, or finger, and our legs were nearly numb. The warmest place was the restrooms so that's where we hung out till it was time to get to our seats for the player introductions. When Dallas went right down and scored I though here we go again. But we answered back and kept attacking them. Overall I felt this was the best the team has performed as a whole this season. We were scoring at will it was too easy. The D I felt overall did a good job getting off the field and holding them off the board while the offense built a huge lead. We did give up a cheap TD near the end but the Cowgirls were never really in this game. The climb to row 35 of section 438 was steep and exhausting wearing 4 layers. But the View of the field was awesome, we were almost right at the 50. The stadium has an intimate feeling we could actually see the field and players quite well, and the field looked to be in top shape for the game. It probably wasn't smart for me to go as I still had a pretty bad cough from my cold, and was worried about it developing into something more serious. I was hacking the whole frigging time to the point my ribs hurt making the train ride home torture. and I'm sick as a dog today, but will survive and I'm glad we went and stuck it out. It made for a memorable experience with Dad that neither of us will forget. Though I doubt we'll go to a cold weather game again we can definitely mark that one off the bucket list.

We need to take up a fund to keep sending you and your pops to games!

What an awesome experience! I am jealous about everything but your cold!

Cheers!

:cheers

We are still undefeated in games we've attended lol. It was great game to be at. The halftime show was nice honoring Da Coach, with video highlights, mixed with so many giving their congrats to Ditka. And the crowd after Ditka finishes his speech with "GO BEARS!!" all shouting in unison Ditka, Ditka, Ditka. We arrived at Millenium station from the south shore and checked out the park, then hedded up north to Ditka's resturaunt where I had the best bbq baby back ribs I've ever had, dad had the steak burger. Great food, great atmosphere, and Da Coach was there but when we were there he was doing a show upstairs so we didn't get to meet him. In hindsight we probably should have hung out longer at Ditka's We got to Soldier Field way too early and there was no shelter from the cold. By the time we were able to get into the stadium we couldn't feel our feet, or finger, and our legs were nearly numb. The warmest place was the restrooms so that's where we hung out till it was time to get to our seats for the player introductions. When Dallas went right down and scored I though here we go again. But we answered back and kept attacking them. Overall I felt this was the best the team has performed as a whole this season. We were scoring at will it was too easy. The D I felt overall did a good job getting off the field and holding them off the board while the offense built a huge lead. We did give up a cheap TD near the end but the Cowgirls were never really in this game. The climb to row 35 of section 438 was steep and exhausting wearing 4 layers. But the View of the field was awesome, we were almost right at the 50. The stadium has an intimate feeling we could actually see the field and players quite well, and the field looked to be in top shape for the game. It probably wasn't smart for me to go as I still had a pretty bad cough from my cold, and was worried about it developing into something more serious. I was hacking the whole frigging time to the point my ribs hurt making the train ride home torture. and I'm sick as a dog today, but will survive and I'm glad we went and stuck it out. It made for a memorable experience with Dad that neither of us will forget. Though I doubt we'll go to a cold weather game again we can definitely mark that one off the bucket list.