Bears @ Browns 12/15/13

scs787

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bad feeling about this... down 17-24 they are driving. I swear I was going to throw something if they would have upheld that pass interference. Why does it seem the refs are looking for things to call on us.

Because, like most fans, you look through rose-colored glasses, and the Bears are an udisciplined team lately.

regardless of how this game... this season goes. I'm done with Jay, he doesn't spread the ball around at all. Forte hardly involved in the pass game, Jeffery who's been ridiculous in the pass game only thrown to twice??? Jay only wants to throw to Marshall. McCown kept everyone involved. We need this type of QB. doesn't help to have all these weapons when you only throw to one of them.

regardless of how this game... this season goes. I'm done with Jay, he doesn't spread the ball around at all. Forte hardly involved in the pass game, Jeffery who's been ridiculous in the pass game only thrown to twice??? Jay only wants to throw to Marshall. McCown kept everyone involved. We need this type of QB. doesn't help to have all these weapons when you only throw to one of them.

Agreed. I'd draft a QB in the draft. Re-sign McCown, and at best, Franchise Cutler.

On the last play, Cutler almost seemed upset to check down. He waited and waited when the obvious pass was staring him in the face.

And look how disorganized we look getting the play called at the line need to make a change at QB while there's still a fighting chance to win. The overall difference in offensive crispness is obvious. There again forcing it into tripple coverage to Brandon. Someone friggin tell jay there are other receivers on the field