Sproles available

Alaskan Grizzly

So with Hester and his "one dimensional" contribution possibly leaving Chicago, maybe a player like Sproles could be the replacement? He's multi dimensional (to include returning kicks) and is familiar to OC Kromer. Not exactly the 'change of pace' back I think most envision, especially with Bush gone. But maybe a good option as third down back behind Forte(?)

Been so long since I've posted on here but read every day. Just thought id chime in on this. I think we are better just saving the money we would spend on sproles. We have candidates in house that will return kicks and Sproles' best skill set is catching passes out of the backfield, and we have one of the best in the league in that category as well. Not to mention he is super tiny. Id pass on him for sure.

Sproles is a bit of a luxury IMO. Until the D is fixed I'm passing on any offensive player that cost any significant $$$.

Agreed. More importantly, in our pass happy offense, he's somewhat of a liability in terms of blocking. That's why he's never been a featured back.

Sproles is a perfect fit in this offense. I would have no problem if the Bears signed him, but I don't expect it. They're going to spend whatever money is left on plugging the holes on defense.

He would prosper in our offense, the key is how much he would cost. Cant afford to pay big money to get him.

As long as they don't run him up the gut three times in a row like Wolfe, I think Sproles could be very productive. But if the Bears were getting offensive luxuries, I'd rather get Edelman.

I would love Edelman. The offense would literally be unstoppable.