Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mongo3451

Super Fans
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. We need Coby Bryant and Kyler Gordon on the field. Jaylon Johnson has checked out. I love the business decision he made at the goal line and made the Angry Runs segment...
  2. That last interception, Johnson forced Keenum into a bad situation with the dumbass jet sweep. His worst game as a play caller. Our basics are good enough to move the football. Bonehead...
  3. The Ditka game has become the Ben Johnson is an egomaniac game. You should not win and lose on the performance of the coach. Johnson has clearly inserted himself into the gameplan. Do what F'in works, cute boy!
  4. I swear BJ is gonna make me snap. His ego needs a timeout.
  5. Ben cute, then does what's right. He pisses me off. Still love him though...
  6. Also, we are getting killed in the trenches on both sides. They want it more...
  7. I've seen enough of Bagent lofting balls into harms way...
  8. Something that concerns me, is that Odunze and Burden will be up for contract the same year. I think Kmet will be a foregone conclusion. As PHX spoke about last year, he may be a huge trade candidate this year.
  9. Funny thing is, I'm not going to fault him for any of those three. The TD was not easy. Sure, he had it in his hands, but got broken up before he could secure it to his body. I'm not sure what important data would say on success, but I would guess 60/40 in favor of TD. On the punt, I call that an effort related brain fart. The field goal thing was widely scrutinized. People analyzed the play and said Cole didn't move either, leading them to text slower. On that outside position, they can't see the ball or their fellow linemen. The most important thing I see is his early involvement in 13 personnel. BJ is trusting him to make key blocks and he is succeeding. Our TE's are massive in the run game. We have a gross display of options on offense.
  10. Agreed. Watch the Baldy video I posted this morning. He's really good in the run game.
  11. I'll propose we trade for Jeffrey Simmons. We send them Grady Jarrett, for their locker room, and next year's first...
  12. The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy) Bring it!
  13. If he's not starting, it's highly doubtful he plays.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.