Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post...urlacher-cutler So the question has to be asked, what do you think the team will do (in the long run) with both Brian and Jay? Obviously it's way too early to probably worry about it but if the team does do reallly well this year, it could make for some dicey negotiations. By the way, I could help but notice how dour Cutler and Urlacher look in the article picture.
-
- 24 replies
- 3.2k views
-
-
Chicago Tribune According to the article it was a scope and the plan currently is that he will be ready for Indy. Even if his timetable is 3 weeks to return, I can't imagine putting him out there after he has been sitting for 4 weeks. I bet he returns for week 3.
-
- 24 replies
- 7.6k views
-
-
Will anyone on offense step up? Will Tony Romo live to see Tuesday or is the defensive line a little hungry? These are the questions...
-
- 24 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
Bears are 13 pt dogs. I think we lose, but it is closer than the spread due to a late garbage time TD and the weather You like the cold, game time temperature is projected to be -7 with the entire game played below zero. Viqueens 20-13
-
- 24 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Rumors are swirling down at the Combine. Bears trade Howard and in exchange receive Landry and a 3rd Rd pick. Howard is not a good fit with his lack of receiving skills. https://twitter.com/Eric_Edholm/status/970011249550479360
-
- 24 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
-
Stats thru Week 4: 1. Mahomes 90-138, 65.2%, 1200 yds, 8.7 Y/A, 14-0 TD-INT, 126.5 Rating, 18-53, 1 TD (College Stats: 63.5%, 8.3 Y/A, 4:1 TD/INT) 2. Trubisky 91-130, 70%, 945 yds, 7.3 Y/A, 8-3 TD-INT, 101.6 Rating, 17-117, 1 TD (College Stats: 67.5%, 8.3 Y/A, 4:1 TD/INT) 3. Watson 92-148, 62.2%, 1246 yds, 8.4 Y/A, 7-4 TD-INT, 93.5 Rating, 24-161, 1 TD (College Stats: 67.4%, 8.4 Y/A, 3:1 TD/INT) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4. Mayfield 38-64, 59.4%, 496 yds, 7.8 Y/A, 2-2 TD-INT, 81.3 Rating, 6-8, 0 TD (College Stats: 68.5%, 9.8 Y/A, 4:1 TD/INT) 5. Darnold 73-127, 57.5%, 868 yds, 6.8 Y/A, 4-5 TD-INT, 72.…
-
- 24 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
out in the 2nd half with a foot injury. hopefully this is a minor injury. callahan is one of the most improved players this season and really anchors our defensive backfield when on the field. this guy is a keeper.
-
- 24 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Some Bye Week fun, I was thinking about the Anthony Miller draft-day trade; at first when it occurred, I thought Pace had the right idea, we would get a WR a year early with the following year's WR corps looking fairly weak (even though we got Ridley in the 4th). However, now over a year removed from that decision, did Pace pick the wrong player? DJ Chark and Mark Andrews were both available when Miller was selected. What if the Bears just stayed at #105? The best skill player selected after that slot is probably SEA TE Will Dissly, so if they picked him, they would still have their 2019 2nd rounder where guys like McLaurin, Metcalf, and Hardman were still availabl…
-
- 24 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
So we traded Howard (making $2M) to then sign Davis for $3M a year. However, due to that signing, we lost a 4th round comp pick for the loss of Amos. If we cut Davis by Saturday, the Bears would recoup the 4th rounder and still have the 6th rounder for Howard next April. If Pace is not a complete idiot (jury is still out), then he has to make this move. We could've kept Howard, saved $1M and had a backfield of Howard, Montgomery, and Cohen this year. It's still mind-boggling that the Bears made this move. Pace now seems like one of those dumb people who think they are the smartest guy in the room. The Bears are 29-43 under Pace and headed for the 4th last …
-
- 24 replies
- 2k views
-
-
I had nothing better to do today, so I took the time to do a breakdown of every offensive snap. While we tend to look at things like time to throw, running lanes and play calling, I tried to focus on why. What I found was 44 mistakes that could stand to be cleaned up. There are always going to be mistakes that lead to failed execution, but 44 is way too many when you run 61 offensive plays. Here's the tally for miscues. QB=14, HC=2, TE=6, RB=4 and OL=18 Going try to copy my play by play sheet, but it may be ugly. Play # Actual Play Comments Play 1 Run off LT Adequate block on edge…
-
- 24 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Off to the Bills https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31087811/buffalo-bills-mitch-trubisky-agree-1-year-deal
-
- 24 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/6-bears-head-coach-candidates-if-matt-nagy-fired-including-ryan-day Thought it might be good to start putting a thread together on our general thoughts on who might be a good candidate. Below article from NBC sports seemed like a good starting point. I think the big thing to me is - I think I've gained an appreciation for experience, finding a coaching candidate who has seen the rodeo and understands and has showed a skillset to consistently evolve in the league. When the Bears went with Nagy - I really couldn't argue the hire. Pace went the way the league was going and found a young, innovative, up and coming mind who h…
-
- 24 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Teddie will not be there. We find out how serious George is at 1pm. Get Teddie out of Football!!!!
-
- 24 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
Personally, after today's performance, I would just as well see Caleb Hanie start against GB than Rex Grossman if Kyle Orton is not ready to start next week. I do not see how he can do any worse than what I watched today. What do you guys think? I pray that Kyle is ready to go next week.
-
- 24 replies
- 4.7k views
-
-
Oline should walk home after that display at the 4th and goal. Also Im sick of turner outsmarting himself. He thinks he is being so damn tricky but he is predictable. D coordinators. just need to guess what ever play is the least likely to work to find a formation match. I mean seriously , you give it to the new fullback? What about running to the outside more. Make that fatass williams twins run. Lovie was dumb to call a timeout at the 4th and one too. We had that D tired. No reason to give them a breather.
-
- 24 replies
- 5k views
-
-
I have been a proponent of this idea for quite some time. I'm all about winning over looking good. I wouldn't mind a Super Bowl win with a team of "bad guys". With that said, the Bears should go after TO. The Cowboys are in turmoil. TO is causing trouble (what's new?). And you know J.Jones is itching to do something to "fix" the team. I know he just signed a big deal, but he's as legit a #1 WR as there is in the NFL. You want a #1? Are you serious about it? Well, there you have it. He's a player who might be had for the right price. Suppose it's a first rounder and another pick in a future draft. Do you pull the trigger? How much do you r…
-
- 24 replies
- 5.2k views
-
-
What about Anthony Adams? Has he not proved a bona fide starter and potential star? That guy was a monster against the Saints and great in the previous game as well! We need a big body in the middle stopping the run, I long for the days of Ted Washington! WHY HAS THIS GUY BEEN INACTIVE FOR MOST OF THE SEASON, WHEN DD WAS MEDIOCRE AT BEST FOR MOST OF THE TIME HE HAS PLAYED? I am more and more suspicious that if you are not a JA/LS ass-licker that you do not hit the field....is that why Bradley is gone as well?
-
- 24 replies
- 5.2k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/couch/13525...-greg29.article
-
- 24 replies
- 5.7k views
-
-
From Profootballtalk.com URLACHER ON HIS CRITICS: ‘THEY DON’T KNOW FOOTBALL’ Posted by Aaron Wilson on January 1, 2009, 6:26 p.m. Chicago Bears middle linebacker Brian Urlacher unleashed a personal blitz package after being knocked by critics who questioned whether his game is slipping, lashing out after the Bears didn’t make the playoffs and he was only voted as a third Pro Bowl alternate for the NFC squad. “I’m tired of criticism that is unwarranted,” Urlacher told the Chicago Tribune. “People who say stuff about me, they don’t know our defense. They don’t know football. Yes, I wish I would have made a lot more big plays. Obviously, everyone could say…
-
- 24 replies
- 4.6k views
-