Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
So I got this wild hair the other day after watching the Super Bowl and thought ‘how much longer can this last?’ ‘This’ being the current Patriot dynasty. That which involves no matter the circumstances the Patriots will almost always make it to the Super Bowl and have a better than 50% chance of winning it. So to answer my question in a convoluted way I thought who has the better coaching tree; Belichek or Reid? (I partly asked that because Nagy is a product of the Reid tree and well...I like Reid). Anyhow, without really putting much thought into it I started thinking about all of the coaches that have come from either camp and how successful they’ve been. Interest…
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
With the recent contract updates both Howard and Kwiatkoski have earned pay raises and now have $2mil/yr salaries based on playing time. Both have earned it, especially Howard. However, we are tight on cap space and depending on how things go with Iggy, Kwit might be the 4th ILB on this roster. That's not a spot we can afford to spend $2mil to fill. Nor is he the ideal fit inside due to his lack of speed. I don't know for sure what Pagano wants in his ILBs I can't imagine it's much different from Fangio. Kwit is a good ILB and could easily fit well into someone's 4-3 scheme. I think the Bears should try to trade him for a day 3 pick. We can likely sign a vet…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I'm all in on that. As soon as I get back from Thailand, I'm putting 500 down on that. Am I stupid?
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
https://wgnradio.com/2019/02/04/hoges-10-bears-things-everything-we-learned-at-super-bowl-liii/ It's a good article with some interesting background stories.
-
- 2 replies
- 876 views
-
-
No surprise but thrilled non the less. Living outside of the Chicago area always love it when the Bears get national attention.
-
- 4 replies
- 989 views
-
-
Not sure if anyone has caught on to this but former Bears WR Earl Bennett hosts a podcast (I guess you call it that on YouTube) called ProStyle Podcast. He recently had an ‘episode’ where he interviewed Robbie Gould and talked about various things to include he being from Chicago and encouraging him to return to the Bears. Good watch if you have the interest or time. Link here: Anyhow, Earl posted something interesting on Twitter today regarding this same subject . https://mobile.twitter.com/EarlBBennett/status/1091087651703279618?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
-
- 3 replies
- 962 views
-
-
With the of DCs there is some doubts of how it will affect our defense. Fangio was great but remember he was the DC under Fox and it didn't look as good because the horses were not in place. Pagano comes in with the team still ascending. As the offense gets better , it will benefit the D. More ball control and more points puts the D in a better position to be more aggressive which fits Pagano to a tee. He will blitz more than Fangio. Player positions: CBs- Fuller is in his prime and should remain there for a few more years. Prince should have one more solid year before he tapers off. Callahan may be back if not , we will add a new face or go with Tolliver mor…
-
- 17 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
https://twitter.com/ChicagoBears Bears on the road against the Raiders (means we don't lose a home game).
-
- 3 replies
- 918 views
-
-
Redford had a lackluster career at Tulsa but for the last year has been training with former kicker John Carney. He has put of 15 lbs for leg strength and has been deadly accurate. He may be ready to blossom. The fact he took a year off to work out instead of trying to find a job, speaks highly for his dedication. He may be the cheap guy for our woes.
-
- 3 replies
- 908 views
-
-
Unless the absolute second-coming of Walter Payton is available when the Bears draft at 3.26, they should trade the pick. Based upon randomness of https://www.first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx and the draft trade chart, the Bears should be able to get at least two fourth rounders and something for their third rounder. Or some similar combination.
-
- 39 replies
- 4.3k views
-
-
QB- Trubisky (hes progressing on schedule and should have a breakout season 3900 yards, 32 TDs, 13 interceptions, 411 rushing, 5 TDs) Daniel (hopefully no more than 1 or 2 games) RBs- Howard(useful productive, has a role),Cohen (a star rotation RB), Mizzell ( I don't get it) Nall( future rotational) WRs- Robinson(a #1 that will star as offense progresses), Gabriel ( solid speedy #3), Miller ( future star), Wims (rotational with upside). TE- Burton (as offense progresses with have bigger role), Shaheen (jury is still out), Braunneker and Brown will be back as backups OL- Leno( unheralded NFL starter), Daniels ( future pro bowler), Whitehair (so…
-
- 10 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Here is an article that projects what the stats are going to be for the year https://www.windycitygridiron.com/2018/5/18/17368652/chicago-bears-mitchell-trubisky-leonard-floyd-allen-robinson-espn-fantasy-breakdown-nfl-2018 I think Cohen, Shaheen, and Miller's stats are on the low side. I think Tribusky's TD total is higher than projected.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Man, if we beat the Eagles, I can't see how we would've lost to either the Rams or Saints. The Rams won without Gurley and beat the Saints in New Orleans. Funny to see Trubisky still have the 3rd highest passing yards in the playoffs (per game) only behind Brady and Rivers (who were in a shootout).
-
- 13 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
We really need to give a hand to this entire (first rd) QB class because now Trubisky, Watson, and Mahomes are all Pro Bowl QBs. FWIW Jim McMahon was our last Pro Bowl QB. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001012442/article/mitchell-trubisky-deshaun-watson-added-to-pro-bowl
-
- 10 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Pundits point out Trubisky's near interceptions but don't mention Mahomes had 3 picks dropped by New England; he barely broke 50% in completions (16/31) and didn't do anything until the Patriots started dropping 8 into coverage in the 4th. He is absolutely going to be a boom or bust QB. I can imagine the media outrage if Trubisky had that many incompletions. The double standard is crazy.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-hire-pagano-as-defensive-coordinator https://mobile.twitter.com/ChicagoBears?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author What do we think? Interesting angle.
-
- 16 replies
- 1.9k views
- 1 follower
-
-
Found this on the web and thought I'd post it here. https://www.chicagoaudible.com/four-players-pagano-chicago/ I don't think Lynch will be back, and certainly not at $4mil/yr. That leaves the option of bringing back Acho and letting Irving or Fitts step into a more active role. They could let Acho go and bring in someone like John Simon to take Lynch's spot while letting young guys get more snaps. That would save about $1mil.
-
- 4 replies
- 995 views
-
-
I was reading some stats. We had the 11th ranked OL in the league last year . Massie was ranked 29th overall of all OTs. The last 8 weeks of the season, he was the best pass blocking RT in the league. When people mention Massie , we always say we need to upgrade the position. He has actually been playing well. I think we should resign him for 3 yrs, 20 mil with 10 mil G. So in 2 years we can cut him with no dead money. We draft his replacement or give Coward another year to develop , build up our depth. We should draft a RG-RT to take over what ever spot opens up first. I think with the maturation of Daniel's and Whitehair, the line improves.
-
- 13 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I thought I'd throw a shout out to the veterans in the room with the title of this thread, although I know I'm mixing terminologies with the Hot Wash and SITREP meaning essentially the same thing. What can you expect from a Navy guy? Anyhow, I wanted to start a thread on overall post-season thoughts (sadly yes that's where we are) and most notably something I'm sincerely concerned about; where will Fangio end up next? I can only hope back in Chicago... I still love watching football and although the beloved are no longer in the mix as a fan of the sport, I'll still watch and cheer for a team (or two) that I think are deserving. For now my pick for this years …
-
- 9 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-