Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/...os-mvp-watch-20 One ESPN "expert" thinks he's right up there (at this point).
-
I thought he may have when I saw it live...
-
- 5 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/post..._medium=twitter Report: Baby on way for Cutler, Cavallari January, 22, 2012 JAN 22 6:24 PM CT EmailPrintComments By ESPNChicago.com Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler and his fiancée, reality TV star Kristin Cavallari, are expecting a baby, according to a People.com report. "We are thrilled to announce we are expecting our first child together," the couple told People. "It's an amazing time in our life and we can't wait to meet the new addition to our growing family." Cavallari and Cutler started dating in the fall of 2010 and Cutler proposed on a vacation in Cabo San Lucas in April. They briefl…
-
- 6 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
-
-
According to yahoo sports, it looks like JA has been secretly pursuing Cutler. He just doesn't try to advertise this as some other GM's/clubs like to do. Right now, Denver has Cutler off the trading block, but it sounds like if Denver puts him back on the block, the Bears are still interested. link: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=Aloa...o&type=lgns
-
- 5 replies
- 2k views
-
-
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Cutler...n-Chicago.html#
-
- 1 reply
- 937 views
-
-
Your guys opinion, I'll stay out of this one, on what you think is going on. Has Cutler finally got it or is the Defense weak enough in the secondary and linebacker to let him to continue on interception free after 11 days?
-
- 15 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=7501 Cutler has developed a friendly rivalry with Rodgers. While they’ve battled on the field, Cutler has helped Rodgers’ younger brother, a junior quarterback who transferred from a junior college to Vanderbilt. “He’s a guy who’s been great to my little brother,” Rodgers said prior to a Bears-Packers Monday night game in September. “As a big brother, it’s much appreciated the way he’s made my little brother feel comfortable down there and get the lay of the land down there in Nashville. “It’s only helped to strengthen our friendship. I pull for him 14 weeks out of the season, and hopefully he…
-
- 1 reply
- 943 views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/texans-lb-dob...13170--nfl.html They only got one of the calls right. Look at all the times Eli and Romo are further "across" the LOS
-
- 11 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://www.michiganavemag.com/MA_SP09_100_NEW.html
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
When the Bears play the Falcons Jay Cutler will be the color analyst for the game on FOX.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
I'm actually very surprised to see him in this role. Both because I never thought he'd want to be there and because I never thought a broadcaster would want him there. It will be interesting to hear his analysis. "What you're really looking for here is the guy who is in blanket coverage between the FS and CB." http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/former-...oins-the-media/
-
- 12 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Peter King recently released a top 100 players list like the one on NFL Network and Cutler is his #85. I agree here. The Bears only have 3 more on NFL Network's list after Briggs was 93 or 94, so it must be Hester, Peppers, and Urlacher. Cutler isn't liked by many peers, but there's no way Donovan McNabb is better than JC is. Hell, even Greg Jennings was ranked like 73rd or something by NFL Network. Is there really 13 or 14 WR's better?
-
- 3 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Cutler meeting with offensive coordinator candidates Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 15, 2010 11:15 AM ET With Pete Carroll involved in G.M. interviews, it's fair to wonder if he's the one voice that matters in Seattle. A similar dynamic may be playing out in Chicago, but the voice belongs to a player. Bears G.M. Jerry Angelo confirmed that Jay Cutler is a key part of the interview process as the Bears search for an offensive coordinator. "We've involved Jay, and we'd like to have him meet with [all] the candidates," Angelo said. "He understands the whole process, and he knows we want him involved. This is not the first time we've involved a player…
-
- 20 replies
- 3.7k views
-
-
I just thought I'd throw this out there as a final thought (a la Jerry Springer....) Jay is my quarterback. He's a damn good QB. Not great. Not yet. Maybe he will be, maybe he won't. But I will say he's the best we've had in years. I also see improvement year to year. If he keeps improving, we might be extremely dangerous for many years. I may not like Jay's propensity to throw off the back foot. I may not like some of the decisions he makes. I may not like some of the errant throws he makes. But, I love that he is a tough son of a bitch. He may not be pissing blood like Jimmy Mac or cutting his ringfinger off to play like Lott. But, he's taken about…
-
- 11 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
Brings everyone around him down with negativity
-
- 45 replies
- 13.7k views
-
-
No need to rush him back unless he can stop the run. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bears-cutler-...47488--nfl.html
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
They mic'd Jay Cutler up during the Carolina Panthers game. Some good things to see him being vocal as a leader and a couple funny comments here and there. Good watch overall. http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/10/05/ja...panthers-10111/
-
- 1 reply
- 1.2k views
-