Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by nfoligno,

    PFW did a piece looking at the players drafted at each slot in the top 10 in the last 10 years, and throwing in their two cents on who the top bust was. Hey, its a slow time of the year. Drafted 10th Basically between Jamal Reynolds and Mike Williams, w/ the edge going to Reynolds. Agree w/ this. As bad as Mike Williams has been, Reynolds was worse. Reynolds was never productive, and is now all but out of football. Drafted 9th. They give it to Ted Ginn. Disagree w/ this one. While this was not a bad group of players, I simply have an issue w/ declaring a guy a bust of any sort after only his rookie year, particularly a WR in an inept offense. …

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  2. Started by sussnk,

    I was having problems getting signed on to bearstalk....couldn't get a enw password.....yadayadayada....anyway, Great site, thanks for setting it up....

  3. Started by Pixote,

    Has there been a Jarron Gilbert Sighting? I have not heard much of this guy and do not recall seeing him in any significant fashion during the first 2 games.

    • 13 replies
    • 3.1k views
  4. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,6124288.story

    • 24 replies
    • 3.1k views
  5. Started by AZ54,

    With all the trade talk taking over the week we are at Fri with no game thread for this Sun against Miami as of yet. Health-wise we are getting better. Whitehair is not only returning to the 53 but is on track to start. Jenkins struggled with some back issues earlier in the week but has had 2 full practices and is off the injury report. Borom is off concussion protocol but might not start. My guess is Reiff played well enough to keep Borom as backup since he's had just one practice. https://www.si.com/nfl/bears/news/bears-cody-whitehair-larry-borom-good-to-go Stopping the Fins WRs is going to be a problem and with us relying more on backups at LB an…

    • 44 replies
    • 3.1k views
  6. Started by AZ54,

    Figure I'd start a new thread just to capture some combine players who stood out to me. I haven't watched everything from day 1 yet and most of these guys I'll have to go find some film on. DT Dante Stills. Smooth athlete, maybe a bit of a tweener but could be a good depth option on day 3. DT. Calijah Kancey ran a 4.67 forty. I wish he'd done the drills to see how fluid he was but just watching him run you can tell he's a good athlete. Stay tuned for his pro day. DT. Bresee. ran well, big dude. Looked a bit stiff running the hoops but looked more fluid in the other bag drills. Edge: Nolan Smith running a 4.39 forty and a 41in v…

    • 39 replies
    • 3.1k views
  7. Started by balta1701-A,

    Fairly simple question. Assume the contracts are favorable, assume Lovie, Orton, Turner meet with him and decide things are ok, assume whatever other details you want that would make the situation positive. In that case, would you want T.O. on the Bears?

    • 13 replies
    • 3.1k views
  8. Started by sackman,

    I've just got that sinking feeling that it's 5 wins or less. We've got no chance vs the Eagles and confidence will be very low. I expect you'll be hearing the "they've tuned Lovie out" chants loud and clear Monday morning. I hope I'm wrong but something tells me there's a big downward spiral on it's way. Go Bears

  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    who knows what his health is really like but hed come insanely cheap and probably be the most talented and vet reciever on the team. If he doesnt make the Training Camp stuff (physical, playbook, etc etc) dump him. Personally I want TO, but i didnt wanna post that cuz id just get ripped, but kinda enjoy it anyway so.... Good Video-------------------------- http://www.nfl.com/players/javonwalker/profile?id=WAL209632

    • 20 replies
    • 3.1k views
  10. Started by adam,

    I was thinking that with the full organizational changeover that Poles is not going to go into 2022 expecting to win the SB. With the cap space vs the number of holes to fill coupled with the lack of a 1st rounder, he may stretch this out a little longer. If he does plan to do this, he won't be signing any big-name FAs, will probably trade down in the draft, and will trade away assets to gain cap space and draft capital. The players that would mostly impact the 2023 cap are Mack, Quinn, Jackson, Whitehair, Goldman, Cohen, and Trevathan. The hope is you can move away from most of these guys before the start of next season via trade or cut. I figure Goldman and C…

    • 32 replies
    • 3.1k views
  11. Started by AZ54,

    I don't really see a logical thread for tracking Williams progress. I'm was actually shocked as I read this. They certainly don't appear to be holding anything back with Williams. He's going to experience it all and that means they think he can handle it and they want him ready for anything in game 1. I figured first day in practice it's going to be kid gloves type of stuff like we've always seen before. There are more tidbits in the article that further highlight improvement with Williams since the OTAs. https://www.chicagobears.com/news/bears-training-camp-report-saturday-july-20-caleb-williams-offense-play-of-the-day-injury-health-update Rookie qua…

    • 39 replies
    • 3.1k views
  12. Started by Connorbear,

    Lamarr Houston is out for the year with a torn ACL per the SCORE. Looks like he'll have plenty of time to eat dirt. Peace

    • 13 replies
    • 3.1k views
  13. Your guys opinion, I'll stay out of this one, on what you think is going on. Has Cutler finally got it or is the Defense weak enough in the secondary and linebacker to let him to continue on interception free after 11 days?

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  14. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Was checking out another website and caught a glimpse of an interesting topic of discussion. With the possibility of C. Johnson (Tennessee) entering the trade market, should the Bears consider loooking at it with Forte as their "bait"? My vote is NO as I am a fan of Forte's and like his long term value. I see Johnson similar to A. Peterson (Vikings one) where he is a different style runner that will probably hit a wall soon. I don't see Peterson lasting a lot longer...at his pace. Forte on the other hand has not only been, injury free, but improved himself this year physically. And he has other intangibles (receiver out of the backfield) that are good to have.…

  15. Started by adam,

    Did not practice today and was not made available to the media: https://twitter.com/DickersonESPN/status/640935867557769217 I really hope he and Royal are 100% come Sunday.

  16. With Green Bay's loss today, they are pretty much eliminated from the picture. However, we have an up hill battle to climb to overtake the Vikings. Our next three games are fairly tough games, IMO, but the Vikings have a brutal 3 game stretch with Arizona, Atlanta, and New York Giants. The biggest thing holding us back from the playoffs are ourselves. In the past four games (including today), we have only played 2 good halves, IMO. Our first half vs. the Jags today, and our first half vs. the Rams. Hell, if you think about it, our last good game was vs. the Eagles (I don't count at the Lions as they don't count as a team). I am kind of amazed how we've won 7 games al…

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  17. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    2. Mohammad Massaqoui, WR, Georgia ---Do I like him this early? No. But the organization does. 3. Darcel McBath, FS, Texas Tech ---Talk about rising talk? This guy was a 6th rounder 2 months ago. 4. Jason McCourty, CB, Rutgers ---CB depth. 5. Orion Martin, DE, Virginia Tech ---DL toy for Marinelli. 5. Tony Fiammetta, FB, Syracuse ---Best FB in the draft, IMO. McKie doesn't get it done. 7. Jeremy Childs, WR, Boise State ---WR depth. 7. John Gill, DT, Northwestern ---DT depth and the team likes him. Thoughts (this could all change by signing Holt or Burress)?

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  18. Started by bradjock,

    In round 6. ESPN had him ranked as the 321st best player in the draft.

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  19. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Sure would be nice for green bay to have a loss at home to start out the season

  20. Started by madlithuanian,

    OK, I think I need to vent for a moment after watching yesterday's roller-coaster ride... Before Orton got hurt, the O was moving as usual, and the D was sputtering as usual (this and last season). I was livid watching the D! I could not believe how awful they were playing. How, the same routes that killed us in our other games were killing us again. How we kept plying off receivers so much that you could park a semi between our D backs and their WR's... All this had me just beyond annoyed. Then Kye got hurt. I could not begin to tell you how the air got let loose from my tires... I really saw the whole thing flushed down the toilet. I was certain the …

    • 11 replies
    • 3.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.