Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Grr!

    • 2 replies
    • 903 views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabi...er/Default.aspx Danieal Manning signs one-year tender May 19 5/19/2010 10:49:34 AM | More The Chicago Bears announced Wednesday restricted free agent defensive back Danieal Manning signed the one-year tender offer he received from the Bears. The contract will pay him $1.176 million. Not like its much in NFL terms, but pissed me off like no other this assclown makes 1.1Million a year

    • 0 replies
    • 817 views
  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...israel-idonije/

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Started by ChileBear,

    21-0 in the first quarter! How 'bout a little help Cards?

  5. Started by Mongo3451,

    Just sayin...

    • 21 replies
    • 4.4k views
  6. Started by Mongo3451,

    Anybody want Dallas Clark, Joe Addai, Gary Bracket or Melvin Bullit? Geez, they put Freeney on the block...

  7. Would be huge to replace Goldman. That front 7 would be sick.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Why did we waste a 2nd round pick on this guy? I've yet to hear anything about him in training camp.

    • 20 replies
    • 5.3k views
  9. Started by Da Bears 88,

    Link

    • 19 replies
    • 3.9k views
  10. Started by Wesson44,

    When I watched him play against us in 205 he was blocking our line all over the place. He seems to be a good run blocker and that we surely need with Forte and Jones in the backfield. In passing plays he held his own. He is not a pro bowl player but he is surely better than Metcalf and Beekman. He is 6'4 320 so he is big enough to stop the likes of Pat Williams from the Vikings and such. I like this guy. Now with that Bowman was cut, IMHO if they thoght so much of him I might have had to part ways with McBride. Not because he is a bad player, but if Bowman is bigger, stronger and faster he can match up better with the taller WR teams have, like the Chargers who's…

  11. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Where is Dan Buenning ? Is he rehabbing ? What's the story on him and why isn't he playing ? He was known for a mauler in the running game. I know he played left guard and some center. At 26 he is still young and coming off an knee injury a year ago he should be just about ready. On the official bear site he is listed at both guard spots. Garza is not a 1st stringer anymore, a good back up yes. Both Kruetz and Garza are getting no push but are getting knocked backwards and are shitty at open field blocking ( to slow on screens or reaching the second level). Please, Am I the only one who sees this ? Let me know.

  12. Apparently their was at least one significant incident that happened during a practice. Pure speculation but hadn't heard anything of it. I would have thought he was a natural fit in a 3-4. Than again, we have Ego and Sutton so maybe Bears want to go another direction. Sounded like the combination of the "incident" (maybe their were previous ones) along with his age and the injuries made him too unreliable.

    • 18 replies
    • 3.2k views
  13. Started by bradjock,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,4048044.column Interesting article. I agree with parts of it. To me it comes down to o-line & d-line being more of a priority. That and he doesn't mention Greg Olsen who is technically a TE, but he's a big contributor in the receiving department. Two things I disagree with: 1. "I have heard so much bashing about the Bears receivers that I started to question my own judgment. So I went to a pro scout I respect from another team who has studied them extensively. Here's his assessment: 'They are all different, and it's an above-average group. They are difficult to defend and probably second in the NFC …

  14. Started by nfoligno,

    Pompei has an acticle talking about how this may be one of the deepest (depth) bears teams in some time. Do you agree? Not sure I do. I like the makup of several units, and like the prospects as well, but deep? Offense. QB - I think few would say we are deep here. RB - Absolutely agreed, and I think most would too. Ditto for TE. WR - I agree we are deep here, though others may not. We may lack that proven star, but at the same time, I think we are deeper with talent than in recent memory. I especially love reading that Iglesias has been playing well this offseason and could be a player to watch. OL - Pompei mentions OG specific, and says t…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Didn't know where else to put this, so just created a new thread. Given that we spent the time to interview him, he's clearly someone on the radar. Tweet was from Peter King of SI. There was talk that Quinn was hoping to work with the Vikings Asst. Gm, who turned down all interviews and chose to stay in Minny.

  16. Started by CrackerDog,

    Thoughts?

  17. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    You want a contract? try learning to play football!!! http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,3055776.story God i hope someone wants him and we get a 3rd.... cant imagine though...

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views
  18. Started by Stinger226,

    1-10. Tyler Warren 2-39 trevon Henderson 2-41 Aireonte Ersery 3-72 Jack Sawyer 5-148 Jaylon Reed/ S 7-233 Cody Lindenberg/ LB 7-240 Kyonte Hamilton/DT I like a few other players better but would have no problem if this is where we ended up.

    • 15 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Started by adam,

    From the Athletic, here is what Dane Brugler is projecting for the mid-2nd Round: 40. Houston Texans (from ARI) – Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU 41. Cleveland Browns – Jeremy Chinn, DS, Southern Illinois 42. Jacksonville Jaguars – Grant Delpit, DS, LSU 43. Chicago Bears (from LVR) – Lloyd Cushenberry, iOL, LSU 44. Indianapolis Colts – Michael Pittman, WR, USC 45. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – D’Andre Swift, RB, Georgia 46. Denver Broncos – Noah Igbinoghene, CB, Auburn 47. Atlanta Falcons – Jordan Elliott, DT, Missouri 48. New York Jets – Laviska Shenault, WR, Colorado 49. Pittsburgh Steelers – Clyde Edwards-Helaire, RB, LSU 50. Chicago Bears – Curtis Weaver, Ed…

    • 3 replies
    • 890 views
  20. Started by adam,

    Caleb Williams write-up:

    • 29 replies
    • 2.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.