Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by dawhizz,

    According to Biggs. Hello again, AP & Wolfe (unless the Bears like a cut RB).

  2. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    I never really heard what his injury was other than a knee. To what extent and is there a projected return for him? I really like his addition and am anxious to see him play.

    • 12 replies
    • 3.5k views
  3. Carter fined 5k for spearing Olsen which could have potentially knocked him out of the game Mark Anderson fined 10k for a push. doesn't seem fair to me, but politics as usual

  4. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Anyone else hearing Hampton Ripping the Bears?

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
  5. Started by adam,

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl,193266 I think it is a little too early for a comparison like this. Especially considering that Forte's rookie year was better than any year by either of the two. I also believe that he is playing injured, our O-Line has been bad in support of the run, teams have stacked the box, and we've played 2x 3-4 defenses.

    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
  6. Started by bradjock,

    I didn't notice this when it happened but they were talking about it on the SCORE. I went back and watched it and Knox appears to be dropping/spiking the football simultaneously as he's crossing the goal line. There was no official close and the next closest player was a Bear. So it probably wouldn't have mattered, but still . . .

    • 12 replies
    • 2.8k views
  7. Started by adam,

    They looked great this week vs SF. Almost 500 yards of offense, 8-15 on 3rd downs. This will be a huge test for us next week.

    • 12 replies
    • 3.1k views
  8. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagotribune....ngals-game.html Harris is expected to miss this weekend's game and usually when Harris goes down, it only gets worse. This will be his last year in a Bears uni....Book it.

  9. Started by OmahaBear,

    getting out asses handed to us...

    • 12 replies
    • 2.9k views
  10. I'll put in my 2 cents later, after considerable research, but I'm wondering what everyone else would do. I'm not talking about picking out all the guys who have excelled this year and shoving them into the Bears lineup. I'm talking about going with the glaring holes the Bears have, and picking the guys in the most logical order. Keep the original picks that the Bears had to give up in order to trade for Cutler, and I wonder how many holes could be filled.

  11. Started by JRCook79,

    Three years ago it was Rivera. Last year it was Big Bad Bob Babich. This year it's going to be Turner out on his ace, which he almost certainly deserves. Anyone who tries "up the gut" so many times just to prove a point deserves to be out. These games are for real, not a flippin joke. But in all sincerity it should be the whole crew, especially Lovie. I'm sorry, but there ain't no way this crew of jalopies is ever going to get anywhere close back to a Super Bowl. A couple more years of this, and Cutler can kiss any dreams he had of being a real "franchise" QB good bye, whatever "franchise" means.

  12. Started by jason,

    Team MVP: Lance Briggs. Makes plays all over the field, shown leadership, helping as best he can where Urlacher is missing. Biggest Surprise: Johnny Knox. Everyone knew he could fly, but nobody expected this. Biggest Disappointment: OL. Their writeup: An offensive line that was expected to be significantly upgraded with the free-agent additions of Orlando Pace, Frank Omiyale, and Kevin Shaffer could be worse than last year's unit based on its uneven performance in the first half of the season. Pace has been a bust at left tackle, Omilaye is a pure tackle who struggled at left guard before being replaced in Week Eight by Josh Beekman, and Shaffer has been a n…

  13. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    These are some players,who I believe use to be with us,who are starting somewhere else and for the most part are doing pretty good. John st Clair, Casey Wigeman, Mark Columbo, Gandy, Berrian, Benson, Thomas Jones, Tank Johnson, Orton and there might be more. I was just thinking the other day what we had and what we have now. Also we used to have the best return man in the history of the NFL (Hester) and still have him,but man do I miss what he used to do. To me it seems that our players under the L.Smith regime (how do I say this) have a lot of say so, are not disiplined enough,can tell the coach who they like on the team and who they don't like,have no urgency in games w…

    • 12 replies
    • 2.4k views
  14. Started by adam,

    I remember during the Vikings game Aikman mentioning that if the Bears had a few less turnovers (mainly INTs) in the close losses the Bears could've had 3 more wins than they currently have. I understand the what-ifs are BS, but....... Looking back at the games, Cutler had 4 INTs vs GB and we lost by 6. Against ATL, we had 2 INTs and a fumble and lost by 7. Against SF Cutler had 5 INTs and we lost by 4. I just wonder what the state of the team (mentality-wise) would be right now if we were sitting at 7-4 in the WC hunt. Regardless, it is amazing how a season can change so drastically from 2-3 plays in a few games.

  15. Started by Connorbear,

    Management needs to sit down with him and let him know that he is a reserve receiver from now on and a full time return man. I don't care what his incentives are and neither should nanagement. He is an average receiver at best. DA stepped into the starting lineup and looked 100 times better. Knox and DA should be starting with Bennett at #3 and Hester at #4. If he bitches, offer to redo his contract such that his incentives are tied to the return game going foward. Peace

  16. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,7215003.column total assclowns

  17. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,624575.story Peace

    • 12 replies
    • 2.3k views
  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    I feel pretty confident stating that today is plretty much playing out what the vast majority of us expected to happen. And it's pretty muc Turner as scapegoat, and lame duck Lovie for at least 1 more year...2 if the planets align. In the meantime, we give Jay 4 OC's in probably 5 years. 3 line coaches for Williams...etc. This just delays the inevitable. It's the hallmark of a family run business. I'm not sure Smith is kept on so much for the loot, but I think becasue old Virgiania just likes Smith as a person. Too bad she is not a football person and can't see he is not a good HC. Well, given what we're expecting to hear at the conference today, my …

  19. Haugh, per Twitter, reported on the Score, said Marinelli to DC was discussed, but the team intends to search outside the org for a new defensive signal caller. God, if only this is true.

  20. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Makes no sense. We read the Tribune reports and they all say Carrol would be perfectly fine if Bates left, yet he's now trying to have him come to Seattle. WTF.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.