Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ckout-ends.html Will JA be ready to pull the trigger on some of these guys? It will be interesting to see what the Bears get out of the feeding frenzy of free agency this year.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Don't like this "talk" at all. True or not. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/break...0,6066462.story
-
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
First of all, the wait time on Ticketbastard is atrocious. So slow because everyone and their brother is logging on. And then, the slap in the face...this is what I came up with: Section 208 Row 19 Seats 16 - 17 Description Price Level 4 CLUB LEVEL TypeFull Price TicketPriceUS $348.63 x 2 Nearly $700 for seats in the middle deck?! I'm sorry, but that's just F'ing outrageous. I can see paying $700 if I'm going to be on the bottom level within a few rows of the sideline, but at a certain point you have to draw the line. Looks like the NFL has priced out yet another dedicated fan. I'll be watching all games at home unless I can get preseason tickets in Nash…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Big money and Jets back out. So they DRCF and Namdi at CB
-
- 12 replies
- 3.5k views
-
-
When do we sign Leonard Davis?.... ANyone hear of any new rumors for Bears Oline?
-
- 12 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...forte-challenge He's your best player numbnuts. Not only have you wasted entire draft classes, but you spent 6M on a useless TE, 7M on a washed up RB Who is this guy?
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
This is the 10th year I've been to training camp and I enjoyed it as usual, although it was limited with no pads. 1. D.J. Moore was the first guy out and shook hands with people for 20 minutes. Good guy. 2. When practice was starting, I saw JA & Lovie having a serious discussion between the fields. Lovie then went to Tice. I figured then it was about Kreutz. 3. I saw Roy Williams and said, "holy shit." Damn he looks impressive. He's tall, lean, chiseled. While he didn't practice, he passes "the look" test. 4. Matt Spaeth is built like Greg Olsen. I don't see how he can be a great blocker. Manu was 6-0 300. Spaeth is 6-7 260. 5. There was no p…
-
- 12 replies
- 2k views
-
-
@ESPNChiBears Dickerson and Wright Filed to ESPNChicago.com: Mutual interest exists between Bears and free agent LB Lofa Tatupu. JD 8 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone Favorite Retweet Reply
-
- 12 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
As per PFT. I'm still pissed we didn't go after a difference maker. That being said, I know we'll use a chunk on Forte, and I have this dream scenario where we want to put the franchise tag on Roy Williams, Okoye, and Gholston, but we can decide who to choose. Is there anybody else we need to pay anytime soon? That being said, here's what PFT says: "The teams with cap space, a day before all teams must be in compliance, are as follows: Buccaneers ($ 29,560,000); Chiefs ($ 28,431,000); Jaguars ($ 28,000,000); Browns ($ 27,620,000); Bengals ($ 27,164,000); Broncos ($26,542,000); Bills ($ 23,460,000); 49ers ($ 22,570,000); Bears ($ 19,300,000); Seahawks ($ 16,3…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.9k views
-
-
First they list the draft and their grades, then the readers' comments, and then FA under all of that. http://walterfootball.com/offseason2011chi.php Thoughts?
-
- 12 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Link. Whole thing belongs here, Cutler interview/reading from SI for y'all.
-
- 12 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...-in-miami-mess/
-
- 12 replies
- 4.2k views
-
-
Let another WR behind him for a touchdown tonight against the Saints. Old habits die hard. Peace
-
Remember the big debate about if the Bears should have gone after him in FA? Well since he has yet to play this season and has a torn labrum,this is another dodged bullett.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.5k views
-
-
Usually I am no fan of Theisman (I think he is way too full of himself) but this time I have to say he has some good points. In essence he is challenging Roy to actually play or move on. Of course Theisman then goes on to add that he doesn't think any of the Bears WR corps is special. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...y-williams.html
-
- 12 replies
- 3.1k views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_...?urn=nfl-wp8420 Guy is a total idiot...
-
- 12 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Let's move on from the debacle. The Queens are next so let's kick their asses all over Soldier Field.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.7k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/11/08/noots...r-philadelphia/
-
- 12 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Hanie needs to cut down on the turnovers and wel'll be fine. Some other thoughts: - Tim Jennings should not be starting. He should have had 2 interceptions today. Why isn't Graham getting consideration for the job? - I thought Hanie turned it around and I am happy he ended up with a positive performance. I love the drive at the end of the game and the fact he is not happy with his performance. - Lance Briggs is playing like an animal. I am re-thinking trading him at the end of the year and would possibly consider giving him 2 year extension. - Great game from Knox. Hope he can show this the rest of the year. - Gould is now 10-14 in his career ove…
-
- 12 replies
- 2k views
-
-
I think the Bears may make a splash this offseason by bringing in a big time WR. The Roy Williams experiment isn't quite working out as they had hoped. Jay tried early to build that relationship, but the lack of heart and hands limits Roy. There's a nice list below of some great targets for the Bears if they don't resign with their team. It's not that the Bears don't have decent WR's, they have a nice group of #2's or #3's. They need that big target Jay can throw it up to when the pressure's coming. Then they can concentrate on spending draft picks on OL and D. list courtesy of footballfutures.com Vincent Jackson (SD) Dwayne Bowe (KC) Marques Colston (…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.3k views
-