Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
-
Now that Martz is gone how many think Olsen was a good trade? I hope that whoever we pick with that 3rd pick brings as much value as Greg did.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
If he's great, at least he's in the AFC now... http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...eggie-mckenzie/
-
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
-
My off season vlog talking about the changes in the Bears Org. I am asking a couple of my Seattle friends to either post comments on my video or cam up and tell us what was Jeremy Bates's downfall in Seattle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHXt4e9LCrE Please post your thoughts and comments. Either here or on the video itself. If my friends make any video responses for me, I will post them also to this thread.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.2k views
-
-
Stanford Routt was cut by the Radiers to save money. The Bears need to sign this guy and cut Bowman and Jennings. Routt is 6'1 195lbs and runs a 4.3 40 yard dash. He is clearly better than either Jennings or Bowman. Also he is a cover guy.....meaning he can cover WR'S and not just let them run free.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,5936632.story Tribune story Here's to hoping!
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2012/writ....html?hpt=hp_t3
-
- 12 replies
- 1.9k views
-
-
-
If we dont sign anyone else but some backup roster spots,what is your draft (the first five spots) Mine is; We still need a LT, DE, CB,WR (so to make the best impact as we are constructed right now)(Walters mock draft for the topic) #1 Adams/LT/OSU He is the highest rated player on the board in our area of needs. #2 McClellin/DE/BS He was a DE in college, but most see him as an OLB, I think he stays at DE and can rush the QB #3 Joe Adams/WR/ARK He is a speed guy at 5'11" 190, can be a deep threat(Marshall as PWR)(Knox will be done and takes his spot on roster) #4 Judie/CB/ Tex AM The best of the corners left at this po…
-
- 12 replies
- 2k views
-
-
Heard Trent Dilfer talking QB's yesterday. Of one of the topics, he said Cutler would join the ELITE club this year. He talked about his tougness and maturity. Even mentioned that his body language changed. We all know Cutler has great talent, but I saw what Dilfer saw last year. Looking for great things from JC this year!
-
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
In the last couple of weeks there has been a buzz that Notre Dame safety Harrison Smith is rising up draft boards and could sneak into the first round.I say buyer beware. Since the Irish are on national TV just about every week he was not a name that I focused on when they played and he didn't do much to make me notice.This is a bad safety class IMO and I would try to selecta CB that would project to safety since this scheme needs a guy to cover deep with ball skills.Barron for sure is the best player at the position but there has been big debate for all others as to who would be the next off the board. Smith has started to emerge as the next but, I would wait and try to …
-
- 12 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Per Espn - Chicago id like this move very much
-
- 12 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Someone at the TV networks must think we are going to be really good this year and great to watch. In all, the Bears play the NFL’s maximum of five prime time games, with three outings on ESPN’s "Monday Night Football," including contests at the Dallas Cowboys on Oct. 21, and the San Francisco 49ers on Nov. 19 in Weeks 4 and 11, and a home date against the Detroit Lions in Week 7.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
We've spent a lot of time on mock drafts that we like, disagree with, like partially, etc., but has anyone put together a bizarro draft? Put together the worst draft you can imagine. Think of the players you hate, the ones that have question marks, the guys that don't fit the Bears' schemes. Slot them appropriately and then draft. For instance, my nightmare draft starts off like this: 1) Stephen Hill, WR, GT - The guy is raw, unproven, has very minimal tape or stats, played in a JV offensive system in college, and is a combine warrior who has flown up draft charts. That's a collection of red flags. 2) Zack Brown, LB, UNC - Head case, lazy, disinteres…
-
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
Haugh had a nice article this morning in the tribune( I am to computer stupid to transfer the article here), about Emery and suggested we are a good Oline away from being a very good team.
-
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I am sure some have read this article on the Sun-Tmes website, but for those who have not you might want to check it out. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...c-approach.html It basically explains differences on how players are graded in the system Emery uses, an off-shoot of the "Patriot Approach" It will probably come into play with how he selects players not only in FA but the draft. You can certainly see how his FA this season was effected by his past experiences with this system. Basically, he wanted to go into the draft without huge needs making him select a players for need instead of BPA. I suspect that is exactly what we are goin…
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
He was picked and I get the impression from what I've heard and read that he will prepare his butt off to help us win games. I am 100% in full support of this kid. There may have been other guys that we passed on that may be better and some that may end being worse. I just hope Shae is a solid contributor for years. If he is that. It'll be something that we've been lacking for a long while. Kick some ass Shae! You are a Bear now! (I reserve judgement for Emery and his picks. There's much more to see before a true assessment can be made.)
-
- 12 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I did know he was available this year. He still has not signed with a team yet. I would take shot at him for sure. He was one the up and comers a couple of seasons back , And he is only 27. Take a chance?
-
- 12 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
CBS sportsline listed a writers top 100, so (without cheating) can you name the 4? Honestly I would have missed one of them, but got the other 3.
-
- 12 replies
- 2.1k views
-