Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Posted by Aaron Wilson on July 11, 2009 8:35 PM Perhaps no young Pro Bowl quarterback has drawn as much criticism as Chicago Bears newcomer Jay Cutler. Usually, the topic at hand is Cutler's messy breakup from the Denver Broncos. In this case, though, Cutler is under scrutiny for his tendency to take risks on the field. After watching tapes and performing a statistical analysis of Cutler's performance over the past three years, KC Joyner of ESPN.com, per Brad Biggs of the Chicago Sun-Times, has drawn some very negative conclusions about the former Vanderbilt star. "I've said it many times and I'll say it again, Cutler will make Bears fans remember R…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4362093

    • 10 replies
    • 8k views
  3. Started by bowlingtwig,

    My biggest problem that I have seen while watching the game so far is that I haven't seen our CB's play near the line of scrimmage yet. Every time I look they are between 6-10 yards off. That is why Fitzgerald is even looking good.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. Started by jason,

    I think that everyone agrees on AP at #1. After that, where does Forte rank?

  5. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Absolutely amazing what a real QB can do for a team.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Started by Mongo3451,

    How do we gameplan for this week in Denver? I'm thinking the coaches throw Cutler a bone and cut loose some plays that allow him to succeed. I know Denver, it's fans and Orton are going to be jacked up for this game. It's unfortunate that this is not a regular season game, because all eyes are going to continue judging the trade. I have a feeling Hester is going to toast Champ Bailey at least once, as Hester and Cutler have missed some opportunities in the 1st 2 games.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.3k views
  7. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per Larry Mayer

    • 10 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. Started by adam,

    I almost spit my coffee out a couple of times at the hilarious comments. General consensus is they hate McDaniels, and don't like Orton. http://forums.denverbroncos.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5 I could go on and on. Every thread is filled with comments like those.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Hearing a whole bunch that the reason AP got so much show time in the Denver game was the coaches wanting him to audition for other teams. His Special teams play has diminished over time and Mcglover signing points that maybe just maybe AP is history , what ya think?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.8k views
  10. Started by Mongo3451,

    I found it interesting that most of our bubble guys on Offense helped themselves tonight. Ridieu - TD Gaines - TD AP - Leads team in rushing for 2nd consecutive week and KJ goes off on a cart. Knox - Who I previously and wrongly prognasticated, as the yearly Redshirt, made big plays. What I failed to see was Rashied Davis. Has he locked up the 3rd spot by not playing? Anyone think we are going to see any surprises on Defense.

  11. Started by Wesson44,

    LOL it looked good for Grossman wearing #5 he threw a 87 yard bomb to Jacobs for the Texans

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  12. NFL is reporting that Chicago and New England are trying to coax Kevin Carter out of retirement, Word is they both would want to keep on the field for 20 -25 plays a game, He has yet respond to offers.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  13. While watching the replay of the bears and browns, I saw a rookie rb on the browns that stood out. I believe he was an FA. This kid had good hands, speed, size, and ran with power. I was really impressed ! #34 chris Jennings Did anybody else see this kid ?

    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Started by CrackerDog,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6086 He's saying he's fine but then says it's only 50/50 that he'll play? Bullshit. If they hold him out and his "replacement" gets burned a few times and we lose our opener to Green Bay, I'll blame Lovie! He's your top dog out there on the corner, don't waste time with the other guys.

    • 10 replies
    • 2.2k views
  15. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    NFL Network can really get under your skin sometimes. I swear if i have to listen to one more analysis of God's other son (Aaron rodgers) im gonna puke. Preseason is a joke, ok so throw a bunch of TDs against milk base defenses, wonderful. Jamie Dukes and even my man Mike Mayock let me down all this week with the lovefest. This goes beyond any rivalry week, i have never hated the packers as much as the vikings, Ill admit, But i seriously want our guys to anilate these toothless cheese clowns on national television. I hope Cutler throws 300 and 3TDs just so they shutup. Dom Capers is apparently a desciple of Rodgers cuz now their defense is wonderful as well. Its getting a…

  16. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Throws the ball into double coverage to Marshall which was tipped and then caught by Stokley in the last minute to win the game. OMG

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Started by nfoligno,

    I heard on the radio today, and may have also read, that our staff discussed the communication breakdown between Cutler and the receivers. What the staff the problem was, was when Cutler would scramble, there was a breakdown in what receivers were expected to do. Lovie didn't call the receivers out, but his comments definitely pointed at the WRs, and implied they did not act appropriately when Cutler was on the run, which was nearly every down. Lovie said they would be drilling a lot regarding what "rules" are in place when the QB is on the run. While many will say this should have already been prepared for, and I agree, at the same time I don't think anyone expec…

    • 10 replies
    • 2.9k views
  18. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Vote Knox.

  19. Started by Mongo3451,

    Impressive accomplishment: Smith registered his 50th victory in his 88th game as Bears coach Sunday (including playoffs), reaching the milestone quicker than Bill Parcells (89th game), Bill Walsh (91st), Chuck Noll (94th), Bill Belichick (111th) and Tom Landry (119th). http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6177

    • 10 replies
    • 2.5k views
  20. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6183

    • 10 replies
    • 2.7k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.