Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    every single signing is former busts and potential. Not one OL, no LBs, CBs, what is this regime thinking?

  2. Started by AZ54,

    We've all talked about the need to add speed to our offense. At 43 there is a good chance Jonathan Taylor is on the board. He ran a 4.39 forty and that speed shows up on the field all the time. You constantly see players grabbing air. Or he just runs them over with his power. If we can't solve our QB problem, and there is little reason to be highly optimistic on either Trubisky or Foles, why not do what the Ravens did with Trent Dilfer: Run the ball behind two good RBs and let your defense do the talking. Of course Nagy will have to find a way to call a running play. I know there are concerns with run blocking but Ifedi is actually a very good run blocker. …

  3. Started by Connorbear,

    to everyone. Please be safe. Peace

  4. Started by lemonej,

    If most of you have heard the tirade by now that the Bears WR coach Darryl Drake had with reporters at camp yesterday, here is an update. Most of his venom was directed to Rick Morrissey of the CHGO Sun Times who was asking him direct questions about the situation with Knox. In his tirade he told Morrissey that he would read Martz's comments on his own and would come back and make a comment about them and then sped away in a golf cart. Well it turns out he was a man of his word and gave Morissey some info that he could post in an article on the Sun Times website(I admit I'm not computer savy enough to post a link so guys please help me out ).The good thing is that Morri…

  5. My batting average is very good seeing live games. I'm hoping to improve on that this Sunday! Go Bears!

  6. Started by Wesson44,

    With all the off season moves we made IMHO we have the chance to be a really good team from position to position. I think at maybe the secondary will be our only weakness. QB Cutler, McCown, Blanchard Cutler will start of course but McCown is not scare to throw the ball and the staff seem to be high on Blanchard RB Forte, Bush, Allen, Ford, Unga, Forte is the starter and with the new staff will be more involved in the passing game than he was last year, Bush will be the short yards guy Unga gets cut, and Allen and Ford will fight it out for the 3rd RB spot WR Marshall, Jeffery, Bennett, Anderson, Golden, Fields, Lenz, Wilson, We…

    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
  7. Started by fudgeripple2000,

    As a die hard fan I was jumping up and down, yelling at the TV, indoor clappin with whistling (sign of white-trashiness). I felt somewhat conflicted. I always want the bears to win no matter what. But, there was & is a small percentage of me (.1%) that wanted to see our coaching staff blow the game. With a great first half and being up 17 points towards the end of the 3rd quarter and to lose would have hermetically sealed the lovie coffin. Ron Turner called a good game. But his philosophy going into it was as a coordinator that knew his job was on the line and the team had nothing more than self-respect to play for. So you can't compare his play calls today a…

  8. Started by Connorbear,

    He was just fired at LSU. He has coached at OC level for multiple years in the NFL. Any interest? Peace

  9. Started by jason,

    Random thought on Tarik Cohen (like him, but I think he was a reach) and other "change of pace" backs. Are they needed? I get that each RB has their own style, flavor, and advantage. Some may be better at catching out of the backfield than others. Some are better going between the tackles. Given Howard's success last year, wouldn't it be better to just get a Howard clone and pound the opposing defense all game? Regardless of which RB is in there, the opponent really doesn't know what to do, or can't take a break. I mean, if Howard fits so well, why not a guy who runs just like him?

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Started by bradjock,

    Angelo couldn't draft a good offensive lineman in the first round if his life depended on it, but he owned round #7. I look for Emery to continue that tradition and draft our new starting left tackle here shortly. Any predictions?

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  11. Started by ParkerBear7,

    With Blanchard release it will be interesting to see if Edwards or Palmer can be out McCown for roster spots. I am not really comfortable as McCown as the number two.

  12. Started by ChileBear,

    PFT is reporting that we'll play the Bills on Nov. 7th in Canada. OK. Should be cold enough then for us!

  13. Started by AZ54,

    Noah Spence lit up the Senior Bowl and he's exactly what we don't have on defense at OLB. I expect that what Von Miller did only further elevated Spence's value around the league. I'm wondering what thoughts are about him? He will likely be there at #11 although that's not entirely certain if he stays out of trouble the next few months. He won't be there when we draft in Rd 2. I don't see Pace going this route after what he went through with Ratliff, McDonald, and then the injury to White. White's situation is clearly different with the injury but the last thing Pace needs is back to back 1st Rd picks that have issues. I think he goes a safer route and at #11…

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Started by adam,

    http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago-bears/post...of-olb-sam-acho I knew he was sick, but to the point where his contract was terminated? This is odd. [uPDATE] Looks like they expect him to be out a couple of weeks, so as to not have portions of his salary count against the cap (the weeks he is out), they terminated him before Week 1. If they bring him back, he will be paid on a week to week basis. So in the end seems to be a smart fiscal move on the Bears part.

  15. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    So it's official, we hold the 14th pick in the 2014 draft. I see plenty of reasons to be excited this May when draft day arrives. There could be 4 or 5 QB's drafted ahead of us, 1 or 2 WR's, 1 or 2 OT's, and some talented 3-4OLB/ 4-3 DE's prototypes. That will hopefully allow our major needs to fall into our laps. I created a list of 5 players we may have a chance to draft. Out of those 5, I would be pleased with any of them and know we would have a difference maker. Also, they are not in my order of preference either. 1. Louis Nix DT Notre Dame 6'-3" 340 5.55 Nix is a rare breed of big and athletic, which don't come around often. He would be a 3-4 …

  16. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Just on the score....Jay Ratliff signs 2 year deal. Wating to hear detail. Great start to rebuilding this D, having an all pro!

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Started by Wesson44,

    Bears | Manumaleuna agrees to terms Comment (0) Fri, 05 Mar 2010 07:07:28 -0800 Jeff Dickerson, of ESPNChicago.com, reports the Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with unrestricted free-agent TE Brandon Manumaleuna (Chargers) on a five-year deal, according to a source. Financial terms were not disclosed. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  18. Started by adam,

    Man, am I done with Floyd, Lynch, and Prince. Those three need to be gone next year. They are huge holes in our defense. Floyd can't do anything across Khalil Mack, which is borderline criminal for a top 10 pick. He has 3 sacks, 3 TFL, and 0 PD. He only had 4 sacks last year and only 4.5 two years ago. So in his last 38 games, Floyd has 11.5 sacks. That is not enough for the money he is expected to get, even on the 5th year option. He is not worth that much money. Lynch is a lazy and undisciplined player. He was late on the field for a play and just stood there, and had another penalty, and now has 5 on the season. For a situational player, you can't have that many p…

  19. Started by Pixote,

    This is the ay I see it breaking down: Chicago: Currently 4-3 Week 8: Bye Week 9: DET – W – There is no way we lose this one Week 10: TEN – L – I hope I am wrong here but they are looking mighty good Week 11: @GBP – L – Assuming Rogers is healthy at GB I see a loss Week 12: @STL – W – I see no problems here as long as we contain Jackson Week 13: @MIN – W – If we can beat them with no starting DBs healthy, we can do it again Week 14: JAX – W – Jacksonville is on the slide Week 15: NOS – W – At home I feel we can take them – they have NO defense Week 16: GBP – W – Crucial game that gives us the lead in our division …

  20. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Justin Fields x-rays negative. He escaped a season ending injury. Maybe a week for best case scenario.

    • 29 replies
    • 2k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.