Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Stinger226,

    We have picks (as of now) 9-35-41-73-147-203-244 We have 82 mil in cap space. You can sign 1 /20 mil player and 1 12-15 mil.player. My information will be off OTC numbers. We sign RG /Trey Smith to a 102 mil/ 5 yr- guaranteed 54/ mil Logic: matches highest paid RG with KC having Cap restrictions We sign Teshawn Wharton/DT (26) from KC to a 4/36 mil 15 mil guaranteed logic: KC has cap restrictions and OTC has his value at 7.2 yr. Draft: We trade # 9 to Chargers for #21-51-124- 2026 #2 Logic; Harbaugh wants stud RB Ashton Jeanty We trade Tryrique Stevenson to SF for pick 107 logic: SF has 5 CBs hitting FA # 21 Wyatt…

  2. Started by Mongo3451,

    Please watch the press conferences from McCaskey, Warren and Poles. OMG George is such a buffoon. He literally started his presser by thanking Matt Eberflus. Listen to Poles when asked about pressure placed on Caleb. Add the fact that we are interviewing thirteen HC candidates, shows that George is still involved, regardless of what he says. Vrabel and Johnson have to be scratching their heads. There are guys on the list I've never heard of. I'm certainly scratching mine. Shit show is our floor, while mediocre is the ceiling, as long as it smells like George...

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Started by Stinger226,

    Last year the home run would have been Jim Harbaugh but Warren had a problem with him in the Big 10. So we got Flus back. To me, Johnson seems like a Mcvay or Shanahan type of hire. Did destiny have us go thru a reset year to get us to the right Coach and drafted QB? Had we had a winning season, Flus could still be here. I'm going with the Bears God lined the Stars for this union to take place. Instead of talking about winning seasons, I think we are going to be talking about how many SBs did we win 10 years from now.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by Mongo3451,

    Safety-Byard is old and Brisker is concussion prone. Running back-We don't have a bell cow. EDGE-can't have enough, period... Future OL-See above... Speed at WR-See above...

    • 10 replies
    • 981 views
  5. Started by Stinger226,

    I try not to mention rumors but I think 99% of them are BS but here a few I am trying to verify. I have seen several posts on social media that we are talking about TRADING FOR TROY HENDRICKSON. I think it is BS, Cincy is not close to signing him so it is possible and the longer they go without a contract says the price is coming down. Now a 2 but may drop to a 3. This price would be doable but my big concern is THEY are not going to fit the 40 mil contract into our Cap situation. (we are surgically) building the roster. We paid Sweat and game Odeyingbo a 48 mil contract. We have some prospects behind them (Austin Booker, Daniel Hardy) . We have some DL flexab…

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Started by Stinger226,

    Simply the book is a non story.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. So looking up some different stats, I was shocked to find out that there is only one QB in NFL history to open their career up with over 4,000 Passing Yards, +25 Passing TDs, less than 10 INTs, and 500 Rushing Yards before the age of 24. Caleb Williams. I think he has 5 more games before hitting 24. So every stat he gets will stack onto this own record. He should easily hit 5K and 30 TDs by then. Crazy.

    • 10 replies
    • 727 views
  8. we hire an up and coming HC, the good. then we give an extension to a GM who has done less than nothing... the BAD the draft? seriously, the draft??? he could pull names out of a fish bowl wearing a blindfold with better results. we need this to start the season: DE and LT. what do we draft? every position we have a strength at. at freaking #10, a luxury TE when we have at the LEAST a competent one in kmet. we pass up 2 or 3 LT's. how many DE's? we draft high in the 2nd. our first pick... what do we get? a freaking WR? we had so many WR's we let one good one go. what do we pass up? LT's and DE's? 2nd round pick #2... we pick a RT. yea a RIGHT TACK…

  9. Started by adam,

    Hopefully the Bears actually get 9 games at Soldier Field in 2026, but I would not be surprised if one ends up as an International game (like vs Jacksonville). 8 games against 2025 playoff teams (one being CAR). They have 5 tough non-divisional games (SEA, JAX, BUF, NE, and PHI), what I see as 3 easy games (NO, NYJ, and MIA), and 3 other games they should be favored in (TB, ATL, and CAR). I am thinking 4-2 in the Division. They are not losing to MIN with McCarthy, I think they split vs GB and DET next year at a minimum. No way DET wins 4 straight against Johnson. 3-0 in easy games, 2-1 in the other games makes you 9-3 with the 5 tough games. If you go 2-3 you're bac…

    • 10 replies
    • 679 views
    • 10 replies
    • 525 views
  10. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Bears sign Braxton to a 1 year deal.

    • 10 replies
    • 614 views
  11. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Upgrade is complete. Let me know if anyone runs into any issues. New software seems pretty slick!

    • 10 replies
    • 598 views
  12. Worth watching if you haven’t. Some takeaways: The Bears, right or wrong, are much more comfortable with D line than we are. I’m not even sure they went into the draft with it as a priority, though I expect they’ll see the need to add there today to shut people up if nothing else. They also pretty clearly were not really enamored with this DL class, which is probably why they signed so many DTs in FA (as I had been theorizing). Don’t expect there to be a big competition at C unless Jones really blows them away. The plan is clearly to start Bradberry. They see Shemar as DE, not DT. He was mentioned in the group of edges with Montez, Dayo, and Booker. I don’t necessarily …

    • 10 replies
    • 483 views
  13. Started by BearFan PHX,

    • 10 replies
    • 655 views
  14. Started by AZ54,

    This is pretty underwhelming news I guess it fills a spot for the preseason and maybe longer while Turner gets up to speed Have to see the contract but hopefully it’s something we can easily walk away from https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/08/17/bears-sign-marcus-davenport/91340280007/

    • 10 replies
    • 462 views
  15. Started by adam,

    MIght as well start this one up early. Don't want to be all doom and gloom, but Bagent against PHI and NYJ defenses the next two weeks are pretty much losses. Then at 1-3 in the easiest part of the schedule projects to a 7-8 win season.

    • 10 replies
    • 514 views
  16. Started by jason,

    This seems like a match made in heaven. A team has... 1. A troubled locker room and needs a disciplinarian. 2. Plenty of talent. 3. An aging, veteran QB. 4. A bad defense that needs to be turned around by a defensive mind. 5. A new GM looking for a head coach. It would not shock me in the least if Fox gets fired, and immediately gets thrown into the mix as the #1 name for the Giants.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. Started by bowlingtwig,

    According to schefter the raiders are going to give Gruden a 10 yr $100 million deal. Why is a part of me hopes that gruden completely stinks up the place. That deal could really hurt the team if it don't work out

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Started by AZ54,

    Does anyone think we should take this guy with our first round pick? I don't like him and think he's nothing more than a NB in the NFL. I've seen him mocked to us at #8 in several places. Everything I've seen of him on film just shows a quick little guy. When he tackles someone he's usually going for a ride backwards about 3yards. That won't get any better in the NFL. Some smaller players have the ability to play bigger, Callahan comes to mind, but I haven't seen that in the film I watched. I think players like Alshon Jeffrey, who Ward can easily run with, would own him on all jump balls. I haven't seen anyone calling for us to draft him at #8 nor even in a …

  19. Started by jason,

    http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/...ing-sua-cravens Could be had for at worst for the Bears a 3rd rounder according to this article. Given the concern, it probably would make sense to start with a 6th as an initial offer. I bet the Bears and Skins could meet in the middle for the Bears early 4th rounder. It's a risk, but it could be a huge reward and the ILB of the future. We already know he can play in the NFL. The same can't be said for most 4th rounders.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.