Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Chitownhustla,

    Was just talking to my Buddy who is a Browns fan, he mentioned The Raven are not good. I responded jokingly that Trestman is their OC and that's why. 20 mins later on Twitter I see this article: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/...not-jay-cutler/ Hope Cutler gets better each week and continues with this play. Do it for a complete season!!!

  2. Started by Lucky Luciano,

    if what we are seeing is truly in the works then we really may see a change in how this franchise operates and is perceived. the rumors are out there that from the top down they have used the phoenix effect. burn this franchise to the ground and let it rise from the ashes. if so, then there is finally real hope for this team and it's fans. it seems it is starting from the very top: virginia mccaskey (a very good read)... http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/12/29/ber...d-bears-action/ moving ted phillips out of football operations and really hire a team president in that respect. these things are way more important than just hiring and firing a new c…

  3. Started by lemonej,

    I have watched the Bears over the years recently pretty much ignore the OL and since drafting Orton really not address a QB to develop. LeFevre(sp?) and Enderle aside, this team needs to do better than Campbell,McCown,Collins and Haney. I would like to see them use one of the 5 picks they currently have on a QB to develop. Why,because with a new coach considered a QB guru and Cutler entering the last year of his contract you have to protect yourself in case this staff doesn't feel Cutler is the one to lead this team.

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Started by Pixote,

    Let's hope this type of luck stays in other teams camps " Ravens starting CB Domonique Foxworth suffered a torn ACL in practice and will miss the season.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/01/16/aa...ers-under-fire/ Serious props to Clay Mathews for giving her an autograph after Aaron Rodgers was a dick and just walked by her.

  6. Started by Stinger226,

    There are a few FAs out there that havent been signed and I cant figure out why? help me out Brian De LA Puente/C-he has played at a high level for two years and no interest. Having ties to Kromer ,wouldnt mind seeing him here. Eric Winston/RT- I always remember him as being a good player and at 30 not over the hill. Owen Daniels/TE- not sure he is done at age 31 but is a good pass catching TE Josh Freeman/QB- I know he is a tool, but actually showed some talent a couple of years ago and nobody is offering him a vet min? Andre Brown/RB- I know he was injured last year but came back and played well. Wouldnt mind him as a backup on the Bears.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    Tribune is reporting that he will be interviewing with Michigan State for the same position on there staff. He joined the Bears when Lovie was hired so he's been here a while. He previously spent 10 years at OSU as a coach (and also played there). I figure he has a good relationship with the Bears but I wonder if he feels the heat on the offensive side and would rather leave now when he knows he has an opening as opposed to take a chance for a year without one. I think if I were him I'd think about it, especially since the lower level assistants don't get paid enough to go without work.

  8. Started by dawhizz,

    http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...e022908.article Not a big deal, as far as I'm concerned. I'd just use a pick in the 6th/7th to get the best remaining blocking TE available. They don't tend to go early.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. SPECTER TO LIMBAUGH: “THERE WAS FILMING” Posted by Mike Florio on March 21, 2008, 5:54 p.m. Senator Arlen Specter (R-Pa.) is promoting a book (which, frankly, should make reasonable people wonder even more about his motives for getting in the middle of the NFL’s business). And thus Senator Specter is doing the kinds of thinks that people who promote books do — he’s seeking out opportunities to talk about the book on radio programs. On Friday, he appeared on Rush Limbaugh’s show. A full transcript of the interview is available at Limbaugh’s web site. At the tail end of the interview, Limbaugh asked Specter about the status of the inquiry into the Patriots’…

  10. Adam you can merge this into your game thread tomorrow or whatever you see fit. I just wanted to get this posted while I had it The video should play the rest of the post will be locked down. It shows how the Vikings work their inside pressure against the center Vikings Double Mug Cross-Dog Sim Pressure MechanicsManipulating Spread Pass Protections with Center Picks and Cage Rushes

    • 52 replies
    • 1.8k views
  11. Started by adam,

    I know the O-Line has issues and Caleb is a rookie QB, but Swift has been the least effective RB in the first 3 games of a season since 2009. The Bears are lucky to be 1-2 with his ineptitude. It is historically bad. The Bears needs to stick with Roschon and Herbert as the primary backs, then sprinkle in Swift on 3rd and longs. He is literally a drive killer. If you watch the drives that died, most of the time it was a terrible run by Swift that leaves the Bears in a bad down and distance, a dropped pass, etc. He has singlehandedly killed the Bears offensive rhythm. It is astounding really. If you look back at the previous games, it is the same thing. They wou…

    • 21 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. Started by sulster,

    I would prefer Freeman in the 4th. Really need to secure Forte's backup. Once thing we can all agree on http://www.drafttek.com/2014-NFL-Mock-Draft-Round4.asp

    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. They just had his press conference on the SCORE and he talked about playing all phases of special teams. Boers and Bernstein commented that he looks like a linebacker. Hub Arkush commented on a rumor that he might be Urlacher's eventual replacement. Here's how I look at it: One of our greatest areas of need was a situational pass rusher. We haven't had that since Mark Anderson's rookie year. In his rookie year, if he can fill that role, ratchet up double-digit sacks, won't that be pretty damn good?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Hell I can do 5 at 225 and weigh 190 and two suspensions???? http://walterfootball.com/combine2012stock1.php

    • 15 replies
    • 1.8k views
  15. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Can't believe there wasn't a thread for this yet. Out 2 weeks, anyway.

  16. Started by OmahaBear,

    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/38792757/bears-fire-david-walker-workplace-behavior-source-confirms What the hell is going on with this team...

  17. Started by lemonej,

    I'm still not comfortable with McGown at a hit away from being the starter. Im looking at the Jets collection of qbs and got my eye on Mc Elroy. On the street after Trent Edwards there isn't much. Thoughts anyone?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  18. Started by adam,

    I thought this was kinda high for a guy who has never eclipsed 1,000 receiving yards in a season. With Rodgers deal, they have a lot tied up in QB and WR.

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. Started by adam,

    Too little too late? After losing 4 straight games after starting 3-1 with an anemic offense, you finally decide maybe now it's time to admit your mistake and go back to what worked last year? I am glad they are doing it, don't get me wrong, but it seemed like everyone was calling for this back in Week 1. Daniels is clearly struggling, and with him at Center, he can't help Coward at RG, making a huge void in the line. So I like the move and think it is long overdue.

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  20. Started by Connorbear,

    Mike Brown, Dusty, and Tommie did not play tonight. No excuse - I'm just saying. Peace

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.