Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Huge signing (according to Pace), this obviously addresses the need at TE. I don't expect another TE to be signed.
-
- 22 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Initial reports indicate that the Bears have hired an outside consultant to evaluate the franchise due to them being extremely unhappy (essentially looking into everything). Not a lot of substance behind who / what / why they hired. Many seem to think Fox and maybe even Pace are truly on the hot seat (presumably everyone would be if this is truly a full organizational review. That said, Hub is speculating that the consultant is more looking at things from a valuation perspective as the family might be getting ready to sell the franchise.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Seems like maybe we should put them all in one place (both Bears cuts and other cuts that might interest the Bears). So far, Biggs is reporting Clermond, Peterson, Buenning, Hood, Jason Davis, and Raiola. Interesting to see Buenning and Hood cut loose. That probably keeps Lance Louis and Trumaine McBride in play. Also, Andrew Walter got cut from the Patriots. The Bears were interested in him when the Raiders cut him loose, so maybe the QBs end up being Cutler, Walter, and Haine.
-
- 6 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Every year when the Bears line up to play the "cheese heads", the little kid in me likes to start the rivalry off right by asking all to give us your best packer fan insults or jokes and your fondest memory of a Bear- packer game. I'll start with a couple of games I remember; the first one is of course the game after the Payton public memorial at Soldier's Field I can still feel goose bumps listening to Dan Hampton address the team sitting on the stage with tears in his eyes and then during the game Brian Robinson blocking a kick to preserve the victory. Actually choking up a little while typing this.lol The second one is from the 70's during the Neil Armstrong …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
for what its worth. http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2009/12/be...ges_we_wil.html Peace
-
- 7 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear06.article Peace
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
It's Sunday.... two days before FA signings start. There is absolutely no way the always exceedingly-prepared and mission-focused Phil Emery has not renegotiated some contracts. I'm not expecting any comments but had to put this in writing. If I'm wrong I'll eat a Road Runner (instead of crow because we do have them running around out here).
-
- 10 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Watson vs Mahomes in KC. Watson wins the game but throws 2 INTs and 1 TD, but runs for 2 more. He ends up with a 77.5 QB Rating. Mahomes only has 54.3% Completion %, throws for 3 TDs, but also has 1 INT and 1 fumble lost. He ends up with a 96.5 QB Rating. Two of Mahomes' passes accounted for a 1/3 of his yards, so his remaining 17 completions went for 175. The biggest difference was Watson had a running game, Hyde had 26 carries for 116 yards. Neither QB had a 300-yard game, which is actually shocking based on their averages. KC has lost two straight at home; when is the last time that happened? Mahomes had a crazy throw deep into double coverag…
-
- 18 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
1 QB......signed Glennon...........still can draft one 2. OL.....signed Compton..........signed as a back up to push maybe one of our LT/RT 3. WR.....signed Wright/Wheaton/......lost Jefferies....lost height but gained speed 4. TE.......signed Sims.......blocking big man that can catch 5. S........signed veteran Mr. Demps......older but brings leadership 6. CB......signed the Prince and Hanging with MR. Cooper......the upgrade! 7. ST......re-signed Banks and Jones......for depth 8. Who is next, ....or shall I say who else do we need before we draft? I think if we signed Patterson as the Hester experiment replacement then we are done in FA.
-
- 9 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
I keep checking espn to see if they fired him yet.
-
- 18 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
The Bears last national embarrassment game of the season. Short week, the only advantage is Seattle is playing right now in Seattle against Minnesota. So they are going to have a short week and have to travel. With Seattle expected to lose to Minnesota and already down by 10, they have to win out to even have a chance to make the playoffs. So for them, it is a must win. The Bears have only pride to play for, and based on recent weeks, I don't know if that is enough. I am going with Seattle 27 - Bears 23. I revised my prediction score. I think both teams score 3 TDs, but SEA also gets 2x FGs.
-
- 24 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Just for SCS Since there is no answer I've seen yet for a kick off returner, how about bringing this guy in for a look. Jarryd Hayne 26 years old is a speedster rugby player. 6-2" 220 He would be best suited to play special teams if anywhere to start off. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11703333...chase-nfl-dream
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Here is an article about SMC's transformation from stack.com with some videos. http://www.stack.com/2014/05/13/how-nfl-li...lin-got-ripped/ He looks much better than the comparison pic from the original article. For those looking to do the same workout, I've attached the workout plan: scot_prohgaska_workout.pdf
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
the niners cut asomugha or will soon. he is 32 years old but still could possibly contribute to our defense. put him in at CB and move peanut to FS. he has to have better speed than an injured peanut and we could move peanut to free safety where his lack of speed would not be as critical. if i was emery i would take a long look at this guy.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
POS Name 2013 Cap Hit QB Jay Cutler 10,370,000 RB/FB Matt Forte 7,300,000 Armando Allen 480,000 Micheal Bush 3,550,000 WR Brandon Marshall 9,300,000 Devin Hester 2,857,523 Earl Bennett 3,550,000 Alshon Jeffrey 1,033,598 Eric Weems 1,415,000 Joseph Anderson 480,000 TE Matt Spaeth 2,433,333 Kellen Davis 3,850,000 Eric Rodriguez 591,300 Kyle Adams 555,000 G C Roberto Garza 2,991,000 T Gabe Carimi 1,924,376 J'Marcus Webb 590,150 Cory Brandon 405,000 DE Julius Peppers 16,400,000 Shea McClellin 1,878,045 Corey Wooten 701,793 DT Matt To…
-
- 13 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
1st Round - #20 - Kyle Long, OG, Oregon - Grade: B, I thought this was a little early for Long, but I still love that he is on our team. He is going to bring a little attitude to the line with Slauson. I can see this grade moving up to an A by the end of the season, but right now I will stick with a B because I though a trade down and picking up two players would be better value than just one pick. 2nd Round - #50 - Jon Bostic, LB, Florida - Grade: C+, I felt like this was another reach at #50, but without a 3rd rounder, they didn’t have many other options. I like Bostic, I just felt of all the picks, this one was the biggest reach. For me, it is a C+ as it fills…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...1001-story.html + Slausson / Garza in pads although not full participation.
-
- 8 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
"The Bears get back their starting running back Devin Hester." He had only 7 days to study this matchup.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
Got some free tickets for the Cards game so I decided to take in a game. Realizing it's only preseason but this is typically the best preseason effort of the first string here's some of my thoughts on the first half of the game and what it might mean for us in game 1. The final score of the game doesn't indicate all that happened. Green Bay defense vs. Cards offense Packers liked bringing pressure especially up the middle. Sometimes they were very effective but often this was due to the Cards WR running some deep routes and Warner had nowhere to throw. That and/or Warner held the ball too long on some plays instead of hitting the quick dump off. Overall Warn…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=212993
-
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
-