Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by adam,

    I don't mind that the Bears are being modest with their free agent acquisitions this year. They were one play from the NFCC, had a ton of injuries, and most of their offseason losses (snap-wise) were on the defensive side of the ball, where they need upgrades anyway. Also, just like every other year, there have been some outrageous deals going out. Jaelan Phillips led all free agents with $30M AAV and had 2 sacks in 8 games for PHI. Pierce resigned with the Colts but still got $28.5M, which is crazy high for a WR2. Hendrickson got $28M and Lindenbaum got $27M. Rarely do signings like that work out in the long run. Of the 15 teams that signed a new player with a higher AAV…

    • 6 replies
    • 514 views
  2. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Now that the 2026 draft has concluded and knowing the roster and contracts, this is how our 2027 draft could look going off positions more than names/players. DE and DT should be priority, but picking late again could be a problem finding the right scheme fits. The LT projects more as a G in NFL, but having a versatile player who could play LT helps. Not much S depth behind Bryant, Thieneman, and Hicks. I think they address that in FA this year but drafting longer term depth is needed.

    • 6 replies
    • 355 views
  3. Started by adam,

    Not that it would impact the Bears, but free agents signed now won't impact comp pick formula.

    • 6 replies
    • 368 views
  4. Started by AZ54,

    Rumors abound that the Bears want to get a contract extension done with Wright before training camp starts. OTC has him valued at $19m/yr. Spotrac has him at $21m/yr. current cap hit is $6.7m.

    • 6 replies
    • 374 views
  5. Started by Pixote,

    Matt Suhey passed away today. He was 68 years old. RIP He was one of my favorites. Sad to hear he is no longer with us.

    • 6 replies
    • 334 views
  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Lamar Houston DT/DE - 5.25M Mike Mitchell - 3.5M Dexter McCluster - 2.75M Kendrick Lewis - 1 year deal James Anderson Charles Tillman Peppers stays 1. Anthony Barr - ILB new team leader 2. Ego Furgeson - DT 3. Stanley JEAN-Baptiste -DB will be safety after a year or two 4. Josh Mauro - DE 5. Bryan Stork - C

    • 6 replies
    • 925 views
  7. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic...-senn-to-bears/ Presume this is a ST signing?

    • 6 replies
    • 939 views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    The Bears are talking to WR Dominick Hixon, formally of the panthers. What do you think.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Just as a side note; where it appears the Bears are plodding along in FA, Denver is setting up for another run (or two) to the Super Bowl. Added TJ Ward and Aquib Talib today and looking like Demarcus Ware will soon be joining Von Miller along the front seven... Yikes.

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  10. Started by scs787,

    It's rumored we could be targeting him. He's a somewhat local kid from the "GI" (Gary, Indiana). I actually think he'd be a real good 3-tech, might get a look at DE. Probably looking at 3-4mil. Could probably grab him and another DE, then fix the secondary in the draft.

    • 6 replies
    • 996 views
  11. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Seems like the staff of around the league on nfl network likes what Emery is doing http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000033...signings-so-far

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  12. Started by Stinger226,

    There isnt a lot left we can do in FAgency but some players I wouldnt mind seeing here. QBs- Fritzpatrick-McCoy RBs- MJD or Moreno FB- Kuhn, just to gab it in GBs ass for Peppers TEs-Keller or Daniels OL-Brian La Puente DE-Allen, not realistic but would love this, and move Houston inside on rush downs-Ayers---Phillips as a situational pass rusher DT-Sims-Carrington-Peria S-Clemons-we have numbers but no quality Our own-Bowman and Britton The rest of the way its about money but would be nice if we landed a couple of the better players left.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Started by scs787,

    I had what I thought was a pretty interesting thought while I was over at my buddies. He brought the topic of the hybrid D and the whole giving Ds different looks like that has been talked about all offseason. I know the Bears have said they are keeping the 4-3, but I don't know if that completely rules out some 3-4 sub packages. Seattle is a 4-3 team but they also had some 3-4 packages. I wonder if the Bears might do some of the same. I thought up of a scenario where the Bears draft a guy like Hageman or Tuitt to be the the 3T in 4-3 formations. That would then set up a possible 3-4 setup of Hageman-Ratliff-Houston as your 3 down lineman and they kick back Youn…

  14. Started by Stinger226,

    I read a story talking about maybe Joe Kim was our biggest addition this off season. To give credit SCS has mentioned his name many times. So I look at the improvement of his addition to KC where he worked from 2010-2012. In 2009 KC had 22 sacks. 4-12 In 2010 it rose to 39 sacks. Almost double the sack total. 10-6 In 2011 it went to 29. 7-9 In 2012 27. 2-14 As I looked further, the team as a whole had a good year in 2010 because of an improved offense. Cas…

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. Started by Stinger226,

    This article is exactly what I see happening in the draft this year. As the article suggests, the more tap I watch on Donald the more I see him not handling the run in the NFL.Gilbert has all the tools but dont see having the savy to star in the league. As it states, I see us dropping down and either grabbing the players they mention or a S such as Ward or even a Bucannon. I doubt if Pryor will be there. http://nflmocks.com/2014/04/13/chicago-bea...back-nfl-draft/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by Stinger226,

    Here's an article that gives everybody something they want. The BPA options at 14 http://nflmocks.com/2014/04/21/will-chicag...-nfl-draft-b-p/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Started by jason,

    http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap2000000342606 So all players are available but it's based on current team needs. Deacon Jones? Stupid. In that situation, I'd say the Bears draft Ronnie Lott or Mean Joe Green. And Payton going that late?! C'MON!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Started by Stinger226,

    Today at his news conference Emery talked about he was comfortable with 6 players to take with his 14th pick. so here is my list, I think he has Donald- no brainer, but the best DT in the draft probably wont be there at 14-history tells us that HaHa and Pryor are two high rated Ss that fill a need Gilbert and I believe Fuller are the CBs that is on his list. I think Fuller instead of Dennard because he is closer of a Tillman like CB. And the last is C.J. Mosely-He is a high rated LB that I think Emery will consider taking with our 14th pick. I personally think we will trade back and get a couple of extra picks So my later in the draft list: …

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  19. Started by lemonej,

    Timmy Jernigan Deone Bucannon Kelcy Quarles Dion Bailey Larry Webster Max Bullough Dontae Johnson

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Started by adam,

    The QB Whisperer gets another toy. Decent pick for the 6th round.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.