Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
With the new coach on board i was looking at our roster and noticed that we signed three more WR's to our group. They are listed below Golden runs a 4.32 and could be a deep threat if Knox can't play again. Moss and Toliver are big like Jeffery and Marshall and could fit in behind the two and develop. With Marshall,Jeffrey,Bennett,Hester on the roster we at least need to keep one of these three IMHO or we can trade Weems and Hester for J Cribbs from the Browns Brittan Golden 6-0 185 Dale Moss 6-3 213 Terrence Toliver 6-5 204
-
- 10 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
1. Jamar Taylor, CB, Baylor 2. Alec Ogletree, LB, UGA 4. Brian Schwenke, OG, Cal. 5. Ryan Otten, TE, San Jose St. 6. Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon I'm not sure how I feel about this draft. Don't like the start of it, but Ogletree in the 2nd would be a steal. Virtually everyone here like Schwenke in the 4th, but then Otten ruins the momentum in the 5th. Finishing with Barner would be very nice, since the Bears could use a breakaway threat at RB (6th round pick on a guy who could end up being the best RB in the draft).
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Glad to see this. Me thinks he wants that ring!!! https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/26/kyle-long-restructures-contract-says-he-is-a-bear-for-life/
-
- 11 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Bears get an extra 6th for Shaheen, bumped up from a 7th, they now have 4 picks in the 6th and 8 overall: 1st - 20th 2nd - 52nd 3rd - 83rd 4th - None 5th - 164th 6th - 204th, 208th, 221st, 228th 7th - None
-
- 8 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
- 20 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...-than-expected/
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...nson-04.article Some of the highlights from the article of the ass-turd's idiocy: "I'm sure they know they made a mistake [releasing me]," Benson said, "after the way I finished last season. But I'm not worried about them. It's in the past and I've moved on. I had a career-high in touches and yards in a little more than half a season, more than I ever had in Chicago. That tells you the story right there." There remains no love lost between Benson and ex-Bear Thomas Jones. The pair combined for 1,857 rushing yards during 2006 en route to the Super Bowl, the same season that Jones once slugged Benson in practice. …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
With the Bears bringing in Martz's former reciever Issac Bruce to teach the WRs the nuances of the new offense being installed, what the Hell is Darryl Drake doing? I for one have always maintained that he was not really helping these guys develop and feel he should have been dismissed along with the other offensive coaches this past offseason. I just watched a video on the 5pm news that had Martz on the practice field with Bruce standing right behind him.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Hey board...long time no post...Ive only had time to read. So let me cut to the chase...I recorded a rock version of Bear Down Chicago Bears, and am putting it out there for Bears fan enjoyment...I hope you like/love it and pass it around! My ultimate dream is to have it played at the stadium after a TD, and if I sell a few copies (less than a buck!), maybe the Bears will take notice and play it? Dare to dream and Bear Down! windbar http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/bear-down...gle/id475660416
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Am I reading this right in that they think the Bears only have an 11% chance at the playoffs? http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1957040...rtant-2017-game And if they lose the game identified, it's down to 3%?
-
- 7 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
He knows what he is (see video). We know what he is. Let's make it happen. http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/nfl-draft-...lb-dadi-nicolas
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
It's likely going to be a wild offseason with draft rumors. Here we are fresh off the Senior Bowl with apparently two teams kicking the tires on a trade for #1. It appears Tenn was one of the teams. I say kicking the tires because at this point that's about all that is being done. If this is true, most likely the Titans GM just wants to know if Poles would be willing to drop back to #11. I'd say yes we are open to deals involving picks and players. I assume we'd want to include Jeffrey Simmons. Using Draftek.com trade chart: 1ST PICK = 3000pts 11 = 1250, 41 = 490, 72 = 230. for a tot = 1970. I don't know what Simmons would be considered in value bu…
-
- 8 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
He looked a LOT better tonight. He got some decent blocking and looked to go vertically instead of trying to run around everyone and get tackled for -3 yards. He was aggressive going down the field and looked like the Hester of old. I expect him to break one against Houston, and if I'm the Bears, I put Hester out there returning kicks NEXT to Danieal Manning. Side note...we need to play Soulja Boy again when he is back to return.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Interesting read from Toub's interview posted on ESPN. Toub is gonna fix Hester My favorite part: DT: We're going to emphasize with him to get a first down; get the ball up the field north and south, get 10 yards and then make a big play from there. If Devin can get that in his mind, then the return TDs will be there again. He spent far too much time going backwards and sideways, thinking he could outrun anyone and everyone...even someone with a great angle on him. Hester is super, but he's not superman.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Comparing QBs closest to Williams in 2024-2025: Herbert 672-1016, 66.1%, 7597 yds, 49 TD, 16 INT, 804 Rush Yards, Years 5-6 (within 114 passing yards, 2 TD) Mahomes 707-1083, 65.3%, 7515 yds, 48 TD, 22 INT, 729 Rush Yards, Years 8-9 (within 32 passing yards, 1 TD) Williams 681-1130, 60.3%, 7483 yds, 47 TD, 13 INT, 877 Rush Yards, Years 1-2 Allen 626-943, 66.4%, 7399 yds, 53 TD, 16 INT, 1110 Rush Yards, Years 7-8 (within 6 TD) The biggest difference is that Williams was a rookie in 2024 with Flus as HC. Considering that, his being already in the mix with this group of QBs is a great sign. Mahomes and Allen are annual MVP Candidates, and Herbert has started to be put in th…
-
- 26 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
There are a lot of good teams in this league, you guys must all be smart, it is hard for me to draft a good team in this league. I see my team as middle of the pack in this group. Teams I like in no particular order. Balls, Crushers and Nopper with Bell back in a couple of weeks. My strong points are Gronk,Ben,Cobb and Lacy but my #2 WR and #2 RBs could end up dooming me. Some of you have one weak spot, but I see a couple on mine that will lead to to many losses. Good luck to you guys, but make no mistake about it, I want to kick you ass, and my smack talk will all be in good fun , so dont take it to personal. I will have to say it is hard for me to…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
Bucs decide to "move on" from Antonio Bryant Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on February 25, 2010 4:17 PM ET The Bucs have decided they don't want to sign Antonio Bryant for the third time in as many years. Speaking Thursday at the NFL Scouting Combine, Bucs coach Raheem Morris said the team has decided to "move on" from Bryant and go in a "young direction." The news isn't a shock, but we are surprised that his agent only found out from a reporter, according to Stephen Holder of the St. Petersburg Times. The two sides supposedly never even got into contract demands. We think Bryant has the best mix of talent and age of any receiver on the market. Tampa, mea…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-