Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by bradjock,

    Jake Locker over Blaine Gabbert??? WTF? WOW. My mock is shot all to hell.

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    They just picked TE Rudolph... Was that a need at all? Shiancoe's one of the best TE's in the game. Seems a little odd. The spot he was picked seems to not be all that horrible from what I've heard. But, the pick itself just looks really strange for what they need.

  3. Sure, he had an off the field incident, but the guy can produce and is probably a much better fit in Martz offense than Rice. I'm calling it now, Bears will sign Santonio Holmes!

  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    “I grew up a Packer fan. How wrong I was. I see the errors of my way.” http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/break...0,3665815.story

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Started by Bears4Ever_34,

    Bears needs are WR,DT,CB,OLB,OL. We didn't get Baldwin, I say Greg Little would be a nice consolation prize.

  6. The Ravens have called the league to appeal, saying a deal was done and JA just didn't call it in. It's easy to say no harm no foul, but if it was us and we had a deal to get an extra 4th that another team failed to call in, I'd be mad. It'll be interesting to see if the league does anything about it. After further review, I don't see how this is different than what the Ravens did the Vikings in 2003. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...kings_draft_ap/

    • 9 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Vikings are total clowns.... Anyone who watched ACC knows Ponder is god awful.... He and Tavs Jackson can fight it out to throw to Bernard Berrian..

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. http://bearingthenews.com/?p=1427 Moving Williams to Center a Risky Business Neil Hayes at the Chicago Sun-Times says that there have been discussions at Halas Hall about moving offensive tackle/guard Chris Williams to center (http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/5040308-417/bigger-is-better-as-bears-look-to-add-to-offensive-line.html). Its an interesting idea but I really question whether it will work. As we consider this possibility, its worth noting the comments that Dolphins head coach Tony Sparano made about moving guards to the center position last month (http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_football_dolphins/2011/03/upgrading-center-spot-is-…

  9. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    by judge, per ESPN Obviously, the owners will appeal again, but hey, hope is hope and I'll take what I can get.

    • 21 replies
    • 3.2k views
  10. Started by bradjock,

    Sheesh. I called Sherrod a first round reach which shows how much I know. Everything indicates that Carimi is head and shoulders better then Sherrod. Nice pick for the Bears.

    • 0 replies
    • 765 views
  11. As per Brad Biggs, "The Chicago Bears had a scenario they hoped would pan out unfold Thursday night as Wisconsin's Gabe Carimi fell all the way to them at No. 29, making a would-be trade to get ahead of the Kansas City Chiefs to No. 26 unnecessary." Ok, he doesn't actually come out and say it, but he implies we were wanting to move up for Carimi. Particularly since most mocks had Carimi going to Kansas City at #21.

  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    www.nfldraftcountdown.com missed time 08 and 09 shoulder AC joint recent...... Not sure what it entails to today...but regardless this guy is a mauler and cant wait to see him punch Ndam Suh in his fat face....and while hes at Jared Allen

    • 0 replies
    • 552 views
  13. Started by bradjock,

    1. The Pats were said to be trading up to get Cameron Jordan . . . Jordan falls and they take Solder 2. If Bowers is there at #29, don't we have to take him? 3. I predict Seattle takes Mallett.

  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    No sweat for us...but comeon' NFL get ur heads outta ur asses

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    Keeping my fingers crossed....

  16. Started by lemonej,

    Cam Newton and Von Miller first 2 picks and this is very interesting.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  17. Started by akshaz,

    Sorry guys. But, I'm tired of Angelo's history of trading down in attempt to stockpile 7th round picks who don't make the team or never make an impact. Can we get a real guy, please? What's wrong with trading UP every now and then to get a legitimate impact player? It takes absolutely no courage to trade down. I heard we'll possibly go as low as 42. Really??? Just in time to ensure all top-tier O-linemen are gone. Ditto for DL and CB. But hey, we may be able to get another 3rd level, 5'8 WR! What a joke!

    • 11 replies
    • 2k views
  18. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    1-29: Derrick Sherrod - OT Miss State Can start right away Alt - Wilkerson DE Temple. Probably gone but i think best DL 2-62: Marvin Austin - DL Cant see the guy who hasnt played in a year going before this pick. If we go DL in 1st we get Ijana here 3-93: Greg Little - WR UNC The big guy and #1 we need. I personally love Hankerson but think hell be gone in 2nd Alt - Niles Paul - WR nebraska 4-127: Quan Sturdivant - LB UNc Great football player who "lacks" measurables I didnt want to ignore Cornerback; however i think our secondary is much better than advertised. Its the middle of our Dline that sucks. Wooten and Peppers are cornerstones an…

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  19. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    1. Marvin Austin, DT, North Carolina 2. Danny Watkins, OG, Baylor 3. James Carpenter, OT, Alabama 4. Kendric Burney, CB, North Carolina 5. Ryan Winterswyk, DE, Boise State 6. Shiloh Keo, S, Idaho My THOUGHTS, not WHAT I WANT.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Started by bradjock,

    From Atlanta Cleveland gets 2 firsts, 1 2nd, and 2 4ths for Julio Jones. That's nuts for a guy who has drops.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.