Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by madlithuanian,

    Given that we still have Ron "The Burner of Hope" Turner....maybe it's moot. But would you want Norm? He did do some nice things with Vince Young last year...not so much this year. I think I'd make the swtich personally. What are your thoughts?

    • 16 replies
    • 5.4k views
  2. Started by Pixote,

    Swift Sports Network put out a short video about Poles interest in Jake Witt. Seems he has been in touch with him for over a year, interviewed him, took him out to dinner, etc... Then I read an interview held with him on windycitygridiron.com. I suspect Poles will draft him with one of our 7th round picks or gamble and pick him up as a UFA. One way or another, don't be surprised if this kid doesn't wind up as a special project for Poles on our practice squad.

    • 7 replies
    • 784 views
  3. Started by GakMan23,

    http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1795228...-turner-resigns Cutler and company have cost another OC their job, at least this time, it the other team's OC *edit* I just couldn't help myself and had to post this. Work week is half over ladies and gentleman, we survived another week!

  4. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?conte...p;photo=8572274 What a great pick. I wish the 1st round woulda been similar

  5. I was messaging with scs about how we view the board and was wondering how everyone views the threads... Do you guys view in standard mode or outline mode? (or other?) I view in outline since I don't necessarily care what the most recent post is, but instead to follow a specific sub-thread or conversation.

    • 28 replies
    • 2.3k views
  6. Started by adam,

    No shocker, but confirmed nonetheless. https://twitter.com/JenLada/status/574238157841039361

    • 9 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Started by Chitownhustla,

    MN offensive game plan was terrible. I love that they did NOT run AP like years past. Every time they ran a set were Teddy was under center they ran a play action pass. They pretty much ran AP out of the shotgun. I think that is crazy stupid. If they continue this it should help when the Bears play them. Im sure AP will get more comfortable in the shotgun but he is very dangerous when he gets going and has room to cut, out the shotgun he did not have very much run to get going. I have AP in my FF and clearly I hated this, but the Bears winning is way more important! lol

  8. to all those who thought mikey was just the gardener the truth will set you free... who teddy, angelo AND lovie are really accountable to: a 1000 year old unwrapped mummy and mike mccaskey. it really is business as usual and has been since phillips took over.

    • 15 replies
    • 16.5k views
  9. Started by mondonico,

    The first game of the season of course it's some of the same. Two turn overs and a lot of bend but don't break D. Things don't always change that much from one season to the next, even with all new coaches. But one thing that did change. Not one sack against one of the best front 7's. Yea, not one sack. And with 80 percent of the O. line changed from last year. And two GD rookies on the right side. That is not the same old same old by anyones stretch! Not just because of the Oline. But the fact that they did not get one sack, first game of the season, five out of six O.L. changed, with two rookies as starters. That alone should be enough to raise hell!

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Started by Wesson44,

    I just read some where that the Bears are going to let Ogunleye taest the waters of being a FA. Does this mean that we will go after Kampman fron the Packers?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. A little bit of nostalgia.

  12. Bulls Head Coach Tom Thibodeau fired today. Very unfortunate.... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2465606...paign=editorial

    • 15 replies
    • 3.9k views
  13. I am truly saddened by the passing of one of my childhood heroes Ernie Banks aka Mr. Cub. By me being one of the true nuts who roots for both Chicago baseball teams because of the way my dad did this. My spring and summers consisted of Cubs baseball in the afternoon on channel 9 (WGN) and White Sox at night on the transitor radio since the Sox played more night games home and away. Ernie Banks epitomized what we all would hope the sports teams we root for players would be. Personable, productive, approachable and entusiastic about their team and the city they play in. RIP Mr Cub. My Chicago Sports Mt Rushmore: Halas-Banks-Hull- Jordon

    • 11 replies
    • 2.3k views
  14. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/...ho-never-punts/

  15. Wow...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. I always liked him.... Smells of concussion issues? http://www.10news.com/news/30993007/detail.html

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  17. Started by ChileBear,

    Brad Briggs writes in the Sun Times that Marinelli feels Harris is "Ready to Go." BUt Marinelli's statement was: He SEEMS PRETTY healthy?????? Doesn't fill me with alot of confidence. And if Harris is not back we better be looking at another anchor for the DL.

    • 21 replies
    • 5.3k views
  18. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Illinois came back from being down 31-10 to Michigan State in the 3rd quarter and won 37-34 after scoring 27 points in the 4th. HC Lovie Smith was carried off the field by his players as they became eligible for their first bowl game since 2014. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/lovie-smith-carried-by-illini-players-after-comeback-win/ar-BBWwuzr?li=BBnb7Kzy

  19. Started by Connorbear,

    Mike Brown, Dusty, and Tommie did not play tonight. No excuse - I'm just saying. Peace

  20. Started by CrackerDog,

    Takes a "Personal Day" off from practice the week before Opening Day to go to his restaurant's opening in California? Not surprising from him, a guy I never really thought had much character. Not going to hang him over it either but I think it's just one more nail in his coffin. He'll just never be a leader.

    • 23 replies
    • 2.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.