Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I thought Rich Gannon was uptight. Someone please check on Cousins this week, everyday!!!
-
- 5 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/03/eddie-jackson-back-for-limited-practice-with-bears/
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
I'm all in on that. As soon as I get back from Thailand, I'm putting 500 down on that. Am I stupid?
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/390278/browns-sign-hunt-before-suspension-announced?ls=roto:CLE:topheadlines
-
- 5 replies
- 979 views
-
-
I think TE is a position we could address in the 3rd Rd if the right player is there. Dawson Knox has the athletic talent and size you want at the position but he's raw in his route running and blocking. Plus his team and QB didn't utilize him much so the production isn't there. All of which places him as a late 3rd Rd, or maybe even 4th Rd prospect. I had to watch 3 games to see him get some passes thrown his way but he makes several good catches against Kentucky. It's easy to envision him running the same routes as Trey Burton, or running any route faster than Shaheen. https://thedraftnetwork.com/2019/02/12/2019-nfl-draft-player-profile-dawson-knox/
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
As of now we have 6 mil in cap space figuring the new cap limit will 189 million. Cuts: Simms/6 mil Ocho/ 2 mil Mizzell/650 tho Redo Longs contract/ save 2mil Move part of Mack's yearly salary to bonus add 2mil CAP SPACE-- 18.650 Mil Resign: RRH and Coward to RFA contracts 1. 3 mil Witzmann 1year/ 1 mil Braunnecker, DHC, and Scales to min salary 2.1mil Ocho-1 yr/ 1 mil. cut Parkey/ - 4 mil. CAP SPACE- ( RRH and Coward wont count against cap) 10.4 mil Draft capital- 2.3 mil CAP SPACE 8.1 mil FFAs moved to roster Nall/ RB, Joesph/CB, Mincy/CB, Jones/ K, Allen/ OG ( minimum Ss …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Good for him. It’s not an easy path. Rare to see this type of carrier change so Congrats!! https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2822314-charles-tillman-reportedly-graduated-from-fbi-academy-working-as-agent
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
-
Well, it looks we will try out another kicker in the preseason. What a name for a kicker! Bears add a new name to kicker competition — and it's an interesting one
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
We have Howard, Cohen, Davis and Patterson. If we trade Howard on draft day, we in turn will draft a RB. Even if we don't make a trade we are still going to draft a RB, so we go into camp with 4 or 5 plus Nall is still a practice squad nominee. Last year we ran the ball 468 times. As the offense progresses we end up with more overall plays so I will leave this number about the same. HOWARD or draft pick-- 200 Carrie's Cohen had 117 last year, so we give him 100 Davis-- 100 Patterson-- 40 Trubisky had 67 last year, but let's say 40 this year. Nagy likes to mix it up so I think it will not be a load type of back anymore. I think D…
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Here we go. We need to go into the bye at 4-1 or 5-0. The next 11 are tough. I am hoping 6-5 in that set, but 5-6 looks more realistic. Back to back Thursday Night games are in interesting. The Cowboys will also be coming off a Thanksgiving game like us and traveling to Chicago. We will be coming home from Detroit. So I think we have the edge there. The only back to back away games are Week 2 and 3 with Week 3 being a MNF game against Washington. That gives us an extra day of rest which helps on the back to back away games. Week 1: Green Bay Packers (NFL Kickoff Game) - W (after last year, I can't see us losing this game, HHCD Revenge Game) Week 2: at Denver Br…
-
- 5 replies
- 953 views
-
-
Detroit - Pick 8 - TJ Hockenson, TE - A good player (1 of 2 TE's drafted in the first round from Iowa), but not a top 10 pick. Lol Detroit, another TE, why didn't they just keep Ebron? Green Bay - Pick 12 - Rashan Gary, DE - A good player, but didn't they sign a couple of Edge guys? Seems like an odd pick considering their free agency and with Rodgers' age. Then they draft up to pick Darnell Savage at S. Another good player, but not someone worthy of the 21st pick or moving up to get. You would think that a team with 2 picks in the first 21 would get two impactful players, yet I don't see that here. Gary may only be a rotational guy and Savage is undersized for a …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Since we actually do not need a starter anywhere, what depth spot is the biggest priority? If we lose MT, Chase can cover a few games, last year we had this scenario and we finished 12-4. If MT is out for the year we are screwed anyway. If we lose a WR, we have M. Hall, Patterson, and Wims as backups. position is good If we lose Davis we still have Cohen, Nall and Patterson, that would work out. If we lose Burton- a problem, Sheehan would have to step up and fins some help. If we lose a OL we have Coward, Sowell, Larsen, Beavers, and Allen to backup, position will be okay If we lose a CB we have Tolliver, MacManis, Joseph, Franklin III, and …
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Pace did what he said he was going to do. Picked up option on Floyd. Its a lot of money but I dont think they had a choice. He played well last year and didnt get completely heathy into later in the season. I think the lack of sacks was due to his broken hand although he played all his games. I think he is the breakout player this year with an uptick in sacks. Last year he had 4.5 sacks and I think this year he doubles that. Pagano is more aggressive than Fangio was. He will have many more opportunities with blitzes.
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-
-
https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/2019/5/31/18647431/bears-t-j-clemmings-sign-vikings-free-agent I liked him years ago in the draft. I think he was a mid-round prospect. Obviously he's never put it all together and I have low expectations for him here but at least we have someone with more experience than Coward on board just in case. Remember Sowell is now a TE.
-
- 5 replies
- 2.3k views
-
-
The Bears reportedly converted $7mil of Charles Leno's salary this year into a signing bonus. That gives us an extra $5.3mil in cap space this year. We will have to wait and see what Pace does with this. The Whitehair extension has been rumored all offseason but we could have done that without this extra cap space. https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1164179053223567364
-
- 5 replies
- 984 views
-
-
Saw that Miller returned to practice after being out with an injury since 11 August. I honestly didn’t know he was injured and not only that but that it was an ankle injury. Knowing he’s had some issues with his shoulder I was curious about his overall injury history. Am I wrong in feeling like I’m seeing the ghost of Kevin White still lurking Bears field? I don’t get the ‘warm and fuzzies’ most of you do about Miller when I see players like Wims and Ridley on the roster.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
Just a dumb mans opinion. Offense- D No where do I see anything that I can hang my hat on going forward. QB play has been at best below average. One good quarter and the rest below average. I don't care about stats or other such things. The eye test is just sad. Neither Mitch nor Daniels look like they can lead a team to the playoffs or a long run once they get there. Being a game manager is just not good enough today. Sometimes you have to put the game on the QB and expect him to win the game. I have no faith in either of them doing that. The off. line is just horrible. Nothing more to say about the run game or passing game it all starts with the OL pla…
-
- 5 replies
- 806 views
-
-
In case anyone was curious, Titans QB Mariota was benched in favor of back-up (and former Miami starter) Ryan Tanehill yesterday. Many will say it was a lateral move and many would be right. But for me the interesting part is how similar Mariota and Trubisky are to one another. Not just by the 'eye test' but also statistically. Mariota started his career in 2015 (after being drafted in the first round that year and second overall....hmmmm). Overall his percentage completion rate (because I know we've used that as a measure in the past) is 62.2%. In 2015 he threw for 2818 yards with 19 TDs and 10 INTS. 2016 - 3426 yards with 26 TDs and 9 INTs. 2017 - 3232 yards w…
-
- 5 replies
- 1k views
-