Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
The 3-3 Redskins come to visit the 4-2 Bears, although the Bears haven't looked good at all their last 3 games. The Redskins are coming off a close loss at the hands of the Colts, where Manning was able to move the ball effectively both in the air and on the ground. Winning this game going into the Bye Week is actually quite important in terms of the playoffs.
-
- 121 replies
- 20.8k views
-
-
This is why Lovie is brain dead, his job before becoming the head coach of the Chicago Bears didn’t work out so well!!! Hahaha Doesn’t this guy look like a young Lovie???
-
- 2 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
The replay of goal line fumble. Yeah I puked 2times. How could lovie not challenge it
-
- 1 reply
- 936 views
-
-
Thank god this team won't ruin my football weekend this year awful performance
-
- 9 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/10/24/noots...-17-chicago-14/
-
- 9 replies
- 2k views
-
-
1. Cutler was bad, DO NOT get me wrong. But like Connor compared using the timeouts like an idiot last week bled over to this week, I think that NY game will forever be in the back of his mind. Every time he drops back, he's more than likely thinking he's going to get hit. Excuse? Yes. Viable excuse? Perhaps.. 1b. Also, this offense will continue to sputter as long as the WR's and Cutler aren't on the same page. Knox is an alright WR and all, but as long as he continues to drop 2-3 passes a game, he'll never be much more. 2. I thought the defense played terrific. Idonije has been a beast this year, and Peppers had a few hits on McNabb too. Tinoisamoa, in my mind…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
This clearly bled over into this week. I think Lovie was concerned with not have timeouts at the end of the game two weeks in a row and held back on challenging the qb sneak. Also, can anyone tell me why the ball was spotted on the 1 after the Bennett play. It was clear that even if he didn't get in the endzone it should have been on the 1 foot or in line. Thoughts? Peace
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I have about 8-10 Jerseys (keeping Neal Anderson). Tons of bobbleheads, helmets, cards, shirts, McFarlane and other figures, tools, pens, 85 bears stuff (original and boxes). Once i get through puking tonight I will take some pictures. First $200 takes everything Lovie and Jerry, burn in your luxury midtown penthouses.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Hi Jay, I would like to say a few things to you. First of all you are completely f'ing pathetic. You wanted out of Denver because you knew that a Patriots minded coach wouldnt put up with your BS and worthless play. I would call Kyle Orton and say thanks for letting to me come to the land of mediocrity. Nice 4 throws to one of the most overrated and thug players in the NFL. Nice way to hang onto a football at the goalline too. I am starting to think that the players on the O-line are much better than they show so you get hurt and arent allowed on a football field. I hate Tony Dungy, but I have to agree with his assesment of you. You do have a huge arm, you can a defender …
-
- 6 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,1199001.story Peace
-
- 0 replies
- 784 views
-
-
Id like to see something get done. This is the most obvious need for any NFL team as I see it.
-
- 10 replies
- 2.1k views
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/10/23/injur...ton-at-chicago/
-
- 0 replies
- 707 views
-
-
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,7155820.column
-
- 10 replies
- 2.4k views
-
-
Has anyone got any ideas why Tommie looks such an average player. I see effort but is that enough. Pulling him from the starting lineup has had no effect at all, has i thought this move would fire him up to reproduce his playing to a probowl level or is it our scheme. Or should he be cut to release money for offensive line
-
- 1 reply
- 1.1k views
-
-
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ....7.2/index.html Chicago Bears (4-2) Suggestion to my friend, Steve Sabol, of NFL Films: When you put this Bears season to music, how about dropping the theme song from the Benny Hill Show behind all those highlights of quarterback Jay Cutler running for his life? I know that's what I hear every time I watch Chicago try to pass block.
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Adam Schein from FOX thinks so. http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/chicago...ke-martz-101910
-
- 8 replies
- 2.6k views
-
-
If you all were watching MNF tonight, I guess the league is announcing that they are going to make a new rule effective immedietly that you will be suspended for a "Devastating" hit or a "Blow to the head." There having a big debate about it now on ESPN. This is a joke, a flat out joke. You can't legislate hitting in football. Now everything that these guys have been taught about hitting they can no longer do. So basically the next time Urlacher comes and lights up Roy Williams across the middle he's going to get suspended, even if he doesn't make contact with the helmet. If this crap goes on for more than this year I might give up watching the NFL. What this is is a tota…
-
- 39 replies
- 7.1k views
-
-
Someone should be fired for that BS. You cannot waste a timeout on 2nd and 2. WTF????? Peace
-
- 15 replies
- 3k views
-
-
Sign Logan Mankins: 5 years (6 years as an option), $37.5m. Trade Tommie Harris to the Giants for their 4th. Cut Shaffer, Garza, and Clark. Trade 4th round pick, a 2nd round pick, and a 6th next year to Indianapolis for their 1st. 1. Joseph Barksdale, OT, LSU ---I'm sticking with this pick. He might be the best OT in the draft class, he could play LT or RT, and I'm sick of Omiyale, Williams, and Webb playing OT. 1. Jerrell Powe, NT, Mississippi ---None of Chicago's DT's are worth writing home about. Time to select a true nose-tackle. 3. Kristofer O'Dowd, C, USC ---He might not play in 2011, but in 2012, they should let Kreutz go. 4. Jon Moffitt, G, …
-
- 15 replies
- 3.3k views
-
-
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=6210