Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    gotcha... its been a while... i know Madlith will appreciate

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Started by Chitownhustla,

    If the Bears fire emery and staff it will cost them 15 million. If they are not able to trade Cutler it will cost them another 15 million if they cut him. It will cost the Bears 30 million dollars to clean house. If they clean house no one can blame them for being cheap(I stopped blaming them for being cheap awhile ago but some still do). That also doesn't even take into consideration on how much they will be paying the new staff.

  3. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11431868...cinnati-bengals Tough runner who might be a good fit given our overall lack of depth behind Forte. Karey came on strong and is looking good but I would think BJG would be an upgrade over everyone else and in reality a pretty nice compliment when compared to the backs we have on our roster. He has roughly 1700 rushing yards the past 2 years.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. Started by Wesson44,

    Grubbs has signed with the Saints taking Nicks place. Tampa Bay signed quarterback Dan Orlovsky Jets going really hard after … Drew Stanton Patriots to host LaRon Landry, Anthony Gonzalez Manningham to visit with 49ers

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  5. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So this article caught my attention yesterday: http://www.twincities.com/vikings/ci_22440...r-bill-callahan Although I'm not quite sure what happened in reading this article Trestman's silence is worth noting. That and stories that have circulated that Trestman has been difficult to work with in the past could gain traction and especially explain why he didn't get his chance in the big time until as of late. I can tell you that Callahan is in fact a pile of dung. Being a follower of Nebraska football I can tell you between he and AD Peterson in the early 2000's they knocked Nebraska football back a few years by tinkering with what worked for decades. Call…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Started by adam,

    This would be a huge signing. He was one of the RGs I wanted at the beginning of free agency once they missed out on Bates. Very reliable and not many penalties. Would be a plug-and-play RG and instant upgrade there. A Whitehair-Patrick-Schofield interior would be very solid and an upgrade at basically 2 positions from last year (Patrick > Mustipher, Schofield > Daniels).

    • 19 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcnorth/post/_/id...-bowl-questions The point is that with 1/3 of the selection process subject to ballot box stuffing, and the other 2/3 by players and coaches voting before the season is over having only faced and studied film on 11 teams (roughly 1/3 of the league), the system is extremely flawed. The top vote getting OT hasn't played in 2 months? That's proof that the system doesn't actually identify the best players and many get the honor based on reputation.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    We have Howard, Cohen, Davis and Patterson. If we trade Howard on draft day, we in turn will draft a RB. Even if we don't make a trade we are still going to draft a RB, so we go into camp with 4 or 5 plus Nall is still a practice squad nominee. Last year we ran the ball 468 times. As the offense progresses we end up with more overall plays so I will leave this number about the same. HOWARD or draft pick-- 200 Carrie's Cohen had 117 last year, so we give him 100 Davis-- 100 Patterson-- 40 Trubisky had 67 last year, but let's say 40 this year. Nagy likes to mix it up so I think it will not be a load type of back anymore. I think D…

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Started by Connorbear,

    Did not realize - check the bottom of this article: http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...earnt01.article Peace

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Started by GakMan23,

    Bears | Team makes preseason changes Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:42:53 -0700 Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports the Chicago Bears announced Tuesday, April 22, that the team will have a new partner for preseason games, Fox-32. Fox will carry all four of the team's preseason games. Former NFL QB Erik Kramer will replace Mike Ditka as the color analyst for the team's preseason games. Kramer will join play-by-play voice Dave Barnett. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Loius I dont think will make it past waivers, But worth a try. Basanez , Turenne and freeman are I think are locks for the PS Big Toe makes the 53 and Malast might as well.

  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Someone, go check on Wesson, and QUICK. He thought he was Deion Sanders!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...r-of-the-month/

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. Started by GakMan23,

    "Dent told us of the time he became a free agent in 1994. "I got a call from Reggie White and he asked me to sign with the Packers. I told him I just could never put on a Green Bay uniform. I hated Green Bay and I could never wear their colors." I wish McMichael could say the same thing.

  15. Started by Mongo3451,

    Having my Dad and Brother over. Our mutual insistance on NOT changing a thingis our superstition. Choice of beverage, Crown and Coke! Food optional! I'm stoked. Go Bears!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    So, as much as I despise the guy, Ray Lewis announced he is going to retire after the playoffs. http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/...,0,959581.story Oddly enough I used him as a prime example for my teenage kid on how players that are good at what they do build up and sustain intensity for a game. Of course I realize that most players have their own routines but Lewis without question is one of the most visible when it comes to his intensity. For that I thank him and for what appears to be a dedicated player to the sport I cherish. So, why post that here on a Bears board? I heard earlier this year that if the Bears were to have made the Super Bowl,…

  17. https://247sports.com/Article/Cam-Newton-Carolina-Panthers-Chicago-Bears-trade-injured-reserve-Kyle-Allen-NFL-138454107/?fbclid=IwAR2AoDus9T7JU0dTbDajUFqlb8QEY3dl3r535IrmST1vaFOQe9X88myHCk4 Not sure I would want him.

  18. Started by balta1701-A,

    Link

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Started by jason,

    I forgot to tell you guys something from the game... During Half Time they had the silent drill team from the Marines. A bunch of guys with rifles, bayonets, and some razor-sharp movements. They were tossing weapons back and forth with perfect movements. It was a pretty impressive site. Well, near the end of their routine, Maynard starts to take warmup kicks. He's bombing 50 yarders from his 25 to the opposite 25, trying to put them near the sideline. Over and over he's drilling them to the same spot. And then when the Marines begin marching off the field, while still towards the middle, Maynard shanks a kick. You hear the groans. You hear the "uh-o…

  20. Started by nfoligno,

    "We knew we were going to throw on every down, so that's why we made a switch," Ron Turner said about inserting the larger Omiyale at the end of the game." Omiyale has not just been bad on run downs this year. He has been miserable on passing downs as well. In fact, I actually think he has been worse on passing downs than run downs. So why the hell would we insert Omiyale in there on the final drive when we plan to pass the ball. There was a point in the 2nd quarter when the OL started to play a bit better, but it didn't last long. This OL was a joke. Bears say Pace got the wind knocked out of him, but how stupid does Lovie think we are. Getting the wind…

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.