Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by lemonej,

    In the past we have done this during packer week. Give me your best packer jokes. Why is there food at a packer fan wedding? To keep the flies off the bride!

  2. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...ow-us-the-ball/

  3. Started by rockren,

    This needed to be done. The past three games has been the best 3 game span a CB has had in Chicago since Donnell Woolford. His coverage has been fantastic and he has blown up a few screen plays here and there with his physicality. Out of the Bears six picks, Jennings has four of them and batted the other two into picks. *Appreciates*

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/...orte-still-out/

  5. Found seats about twenty rows up on Stubhub for a decent price. I absolutely stoked. Hopefully they show like they did in Monday night. Bear down!

  6. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/10/injur...lcons-at-bears/

  7. Started by bowlingtwig,

    Its been reported that the Vikings have locked up Peterson with a 7 yr deal worth approximately 100 mil and 36 guaranteed. This is a stupid signing for Minnesota. Good for AP but this could make it difficult to resign Forte as he views himself up there just behind CJ2K and AP as far as RB's go. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6952094/...eal-source-says Albert Breer @AlbertBreer Albert Breer RT @ProFootballTalk: Adrian Peterson is signing a seven-year, $100 million deal with $36 million guaranteed, per league source.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Started by Drunkntailgater,

    This is my latest video. This week I had a youtube friend fly up from Augusta Georgia to go to the game with me. This video doesn't have any of my crazy editing or anything off the wall. It's just the sights and sounds of what we experienced at the tailgate and our journey to and from the stadium. I hope you all enjoy this.

  9. Why the Pats let him go?

  10. Started by Mongo3451,

    Blacked out in Indy.

  11. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...ry/Default.aspx Big loss. Good for us... Hope he is OK and isn't a career ending type

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  12. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    They're back. The Bears will wear them Sunday and November 13 vs Detroit.

  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    any interest... nope We can Frank Omiyale who can line up at OG, i stress line up...

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2011/09/24/injur...ckers-at-bears/

  15. Started by NAMEDSONPAYTON2,

    Can i get some corner or safety blitzes, i'm tired of blitzing up the middle and nothing happens. Can I also get some more run plays, even if we don't get a first down at least we use 3 minutes of time possesion instead of using 50 seconds, AND punting, AND letting our defense rest for one minute, AND giving the opposing QB more time which equals more chance to put up points on our tired D. Also cutler does more bad than good.I always get chit for putting cutler down,but he is not right for the bears. I want a great defense that can rely on the offence to use up some clock, a QB that doesn't need to be the higest rated, just one that will not make many and big mistakes, a…

  16. The way the rules favor QB's, and recievers, for more points, might be good for us if we committe ourselves to the run game. Since most defenses are preparing for this pass happy league in games and practice, we might have an advantage if we can keep running the ball like last week. Most teams might be more prepared for the pass than the run. So lets run at least 30 times against Detroit. Also on defense for us, I am liking the way we play in the red zone the last few years. It seems to me that many of the points scored on us come from outside of the red zone, once their O is in our red zone we see things better. I've said this before "sometimes I like it better when our…

  17. Started by jason,

    He needs to sit down with Marinelli and look at these two websites: This is one of the ways in which the Bears' defense gets exposed http://smartfootball.com/passing/how-do-yo...-count-the-ways This is almost exactly how the Lions got their second passing TD: http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle...the-dig-pattern

  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/...ed-as-doubtful/

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. Started by Connorbear,

    First, I want to let everyone know it was nothing anyone said directly that caused me to step away for awhile especially not Mad. I enjoy the arguments we have on the board. Someone mentioned it wasn't the negativity but the overreaction we see here and I think they were right. I simply needed to step away for a while to clear my perspective. It's good to be back and I apologize if I offended anyone. I have been a member of this board and the previous board for almost 15 years and I'm not going anywhere. Peace

  20. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    per PFT and Brad Biggs' twitter. Supposedly on Friday, some guy hit him in the back of the head at a casino.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.