Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Stinger226,

    We only have two drafts to judge by but what we do know. He sees the same team we do and has addressed weaknesses. Grant you, bad miss on the first year , kudos to last year's first round draft. He like athletes.So the next guy will be all of that. He addressed WR and TE bringing us Marshall and Bennett, and drafting Jeffery, so I think he attacks the fixing of the defense the same way. First round grades on defensive players. I used Rob Rangs big board from NFL Draft Scout for this scenario. 1-Clowney/DE 4-Mack/OLB 7-Barr/OLB 9-Mosley/ILB 11-Denard/CB 14-Tuitt/DE 19-Ford/DE-OLB 21-Gilbert/CB 22-Hageman/DE 23-Jernigan/DT 24-Shazi…

    • 35 replies
    • 3.5k views
  2. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Round 6: Ryan Swope, hey we all want the same thing Round 7: Braxston Cave - coolest name ever next to Micheal Stonebreaker anyway

    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views
  3. A bunch of pictures and commentary from Bears camp http://www.chicitysports.com/2011/08/01/pi...in-bourbonnais/

    • 7 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Started by BearFan2000,

    As Promised here's some pictures from the Monday Night's game that Dad and I went to. I would have posted earlier but I've been recovering from the severe cold I developed following the game. Memorable time and I can now cross bitter cold game at Soldier Field off the bucket list Dad and I at the Bean in Millennium Park Panoramic of Millennium Park Another Panoramic of Millennium Park Chicago Skyline Dad and I outside Ditka's Excellent food at Ditka's. I had the bbq baby back ribs and Dad had the Steak Burger Inside Ditka's Van outside Ditka's The Walk to Soldier Field The Colonnades South Entrance Warmup…

  5. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    ENJOY

  6. Started by ASHKUM BEAR,

    Below are players that could be around our slot by looking at a Walterfootball.com mock. I did a quick 3 rounds and ranked them in order I like. Round One: Bears Big 10 (In order I think Bears should have them) Duke Robinson G Oklahoma 6-5 330 Pros: Huge body that he used very well blocking. All Pro prospect Cons: Guard is position that rarely see's RD1, Robinson proj around 25th William Moore S Missouri 6-1 227 Pros: Leader for Mizou's D, can play either S position, great hitter, football IQ, ability to create turnovers. Cons: Probably more suited to play the box which we seem to be loaded w/ right now Jeremy Maclin WR Missouri 6-1…

  7. Started by 'TD',

    http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/02/10/c...-pierre-garcon/ He could be a really good pick up for the Bears. He could be the Mushin Muhammad (vet WR) to a rookie QB, to help them learn and be reliable, especially if the Bears have came to terms with the fact they will move Jeffery this year.

  8. Started by adam,

    Check out this tweet pointing out how bad Maher is (Pineiro is worse). We got rid of Parkey and downgraded to Pineiro. Between 30-50 yds, Pineiro is ranked 37th, why is he still on this team? Only 6 kickers are worse than him for XPs. He has missed two. So if you figure the league average from inside 50 for any kick is around 80%, and XPs are 95%, Pineiro has cost us no less than 7 pts and one loss (LAC). So we are in for a treat on Thursday, a bad kickers duel. The over-under on missed kicks is 2. I have the over.

  9. Started by DABEARSDABOMB,

    He is eligible to return in week 4 (I think) - Presume Santos will be kicking for us the 1st few weeks, unless they plan to sign someone else. Was interesting how they made all of these moves (cut Cairo but knowing Piniero was going to go on IR). Must have been a cap / flexibility reason for doing it the way they did.

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Started by AZ54,

    Interesting to see any Bears offensive player get some props on NFL Network. https://www.nfl.com/videos/pioli-shares-his-up-and-coming-te-to-watch-in-2022

    • 6 replies
    • 962 views
  11. Started by Connorbear,

    Good article. I like both players but I see more upside with Roach's youth. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear07.article Peace

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  12. Started by adam,

    http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/article/...nsiders+surgery

  13. Started by xvflutop,

    Starting strong-side linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa went down in the first quarter Sunday with a sprained posterior cruciate ligament in his right knee and is day-to-day, according to an NFL source. There is a chance Tinoisamoa could play against the Steelers, but his status remains unclear. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7971480.story

  14. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=6055 Peace

    • 9 replies
    • 3k views
  15. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/team/roster.html

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,7152430.story Peace

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  17. Started by Connorbear,

    http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2010/12/ti...nee_scoped.html Peace

  18. Started by Daventry,

    Small blurb on official Bears site says Piso is out for Thursday's game, who takes his place? I assume Roach, but wonder if anyone has seen anything definitive.

  19. Started by Connorbear,

    Thoughts?? http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,4482017.story Peace

  20. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Bears could use this one . Would be a definate upgrade. But i still hesitate everytime I see its from PFT

    • 18 replies
    • 3.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.