Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
Jay Cutler to Devin Hester: Already in sync Chicago Bears combo hit stride quickly David Haugh | On the Bears June 4, 2009 One play into Wednesday's full-team Bears scrimmage session confirmed the most interesting bit of progress at Halas Hall still three months before the 2009 season-opener. Jay Cutler glided back into a seven-step drop, set his feet in a pocket protected by left tackle Orlando Pace, and peered downfield where wide receiver Devin Hester had gotten a step on his defender. For aesthetic purposes, ignore for a moment that cornerback Zack Bowman was limited in how physical he could get with Hester in this non-contact drill. But that …
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
This is a bit of blend of what I want to happen and what I think will happen, based on my review of Emery's drafts with the Chiefs and Falcons: 1) Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina - I think he'll slide and I think we'll take him. Makes a ton of sense here where one NC lineman with motor concerns can learn from another. 2) Jeff Allen, OT, Illinois - The Bears' comfort with LT turns out to be a bit of a smokescreen. Allen has been moving up and is known as one of the best pass protectors in the draft, just what this team needs. Plus, Emery has a history with Illinois linemen (drafted Jon Asamoah). 3) Brian Quick, WR, Appalachain State - Emery loves big W…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
I was a little concerned (at first) about Fields' demeanor in the interviews. He seemed sullen, not smiling. I thought "damn maybe he isnt happy here" So I checked out other interviews with him, and found this one after winning the Sugar Bowl with a huge performance. He's the same. Serious, joyless. Kind of intense. If he was a game show host, I wouldn't love it. He might not be selling insurance anytime soon. But he is a tough guy, hard worker, and he seems very serious about everything. Constrast that with Mitch's goofiness, and I am not at all unhappy. I just think, as we watch him, it's good to have some context in which to evaluate his demeanor. Im not…
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...e-chicago-bears
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Round 1. WR-Micheal Floyd: Displayed himself as the best all around WR at the combine. Enough said Round 2. CB-Stephen Gilmore: Great size, speed, and stength Round 3a. TE- Mike Egnew: all the skills we need Round 3b: OG/OT - Kenechi Osemele: 6'6 330lbs. May be long gone. But is very raw and athletic Round 4: LB - Tank Carder: hope he lasts this long Round 5: OG/DT Round 6: OG/DT
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
What would you think about drafting DE with our first 2 picks? Not saying I'm for it. just a good debatable topic. Things like: our D is predicated on pressure, lots of DE's worked for the Giants twice, drafting two increases the odds of striking gold, Peppers could move inside on passing downs to pressure the QB's face and lastly, the Pack hate it.
-
- 7 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
So Gordon got completely shredded last night on multiple plays (no help from Jackson on one of them), but the alternative in the 2nd Round was a WR. There were 6 WRs selected after Gordon in the 2nd Round (and before Velus Jones). Here are there stats after 2 weeks: Wan'Dale Robinson 1-5 John Metchie - no stats Tyquan Thornton - no stats George Pickens 2-26 Alec Pierce - no stats Skyy Moore 1-30 Pickens may have the best chance to pan out, maybe one of the injured guys does, but I don't know if any of them would help our putrid offense right now. If Mooney has only 2 receptions, most of these guys wouldn't even have a target on the Bears yet.
-
- 14 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
I have the "Everything" package with Dish Network, tons of channels, but on searching have only found that it will be aired as a replay on Saturday on NFL Network. Surely it will be aired live???? Anyone know if it is being aired live in Chicago area?
-
- 2 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
It is interesting to me that I got a Bears email from their Pro Shop and Trubisky is on the image. Why would they put a potential back-up QB as their main marketing image? That leads me to believe he will be the Week 1 starter regardless, and the team is committed to giving him at least a few games to prove himself, and then if he falters, Foles comes in. This is not a competition.
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
This one surprises me because I thought he was a lock. I guess with the Borom injury they need someone who can play OT as well, that seems to be Bill Murray.
-
- 15 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear17.article
-
- 1 reply
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
I was not surprised to see Denver beat Baltimore soundly; Baltimore was lucky to win the SB IMO, they were high on the Ray Lewis retirement and won on adrenaline and luck....they are a good team but not SB material, certainly are in for a fall down this year. It was interesting to see the old Bear Corey Graham starting for them; I wish we could have kept him as I thought he was an excellent player for us and somehow was in Lovie's doghouse. What does everyone think of the game? Manning is quite the QB, they surely are going to the SB this year, at least the playoffs, very good looking team.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
A little bit of nostalgia.
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
This has been driving me crazy all season! We are not getting any lanes for him again tonight and we had success with a dump off to him earlier. Why are we not using one of his biggest strengths?
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Week 1: vs Indianapolis Week 2: TNF @ GB per ESPN 1000
-
- 8 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Jeffery #3 behind only RGIII and Richardson: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedi.../content.3.html
-
- 5 replies
- 1.3k views
-