Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I certainly do not want to upset anyone but I deleted the thread showing a PM from a spammer that was trying to get our posters to go to their new forum. That is highly insulting that they would do that. signed up today and immediately started spamming our members. I just deleted his or her account. If Cutsizzle returns under a new name let me know and I will delete them again.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...k-/Default.aspx Lutui on block? May 16 5/16/2010 2:31:14 PM | More Mike Sando of ESPN.com reports that the Cardinals might consider trading Deuce Lutui. Trading Lutui would make sense. I think he would have some value, But the Seahawks didn't get a great deal in return for Rob Sims, another established young guard with a future as a starter. Lutui remains an asset to the Cardinals even if he remains with the team, but if they could swap him for a comparable player at a position of greater need and greater value, that would make some sense. Teams are still happy with their draft picks and free-ag…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
Gang, Through my connections at work, I have 11 free passes left for the Chicago Slaughter. They have 3 games left - May 22nd, May 28th, and June 12th. I have already been to a game and am unable to attend any of the games left. If you would like tickets, send me a note on the site with your email address and I will send you a couple. It is alot of fun and I hate to see the tickets go to waste. Peace
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/...o-approach.html Peace
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Okay, been talking about the WRs, but wanted to put a similar discussion out there for the secondary. How do you see it playing out (staff's view). How would you like to see it play out? Okay, the starters at corner are pretty well locked. They are switching sides, but I doubt there will really even be competition here. Depth? Well, that is one big cluster @#$#. If a starter goes down, I just do not see Jennings and his 5'8 (probably with shoes) frame stepping up. I have read Graham is again working at CB, and has been looking good through OTAs, not that that means too much. I have not heard much about the rookie Moore, and as for the other Moore, he could …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
I wrote a long ass article on studs & duds for the 2010 season, what are your thoughts on the Bears one? http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/06/25/st...ootball-season/ Also feel free to leave feedback on the other teams list if you wish.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
Or should I say "Ticketbastards." Either way, I feel fortunate to be able to haven gotten through and pay just the retail price for Bears tickets. So I'm going to the Washington game on October 24th . . . my seats appear to be almost eye level with the top of the Sears Tower (what the hells it called now?)
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ.../16/mmqb/1.html
-
- 4 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
The Bears Site is saying Bruce will arrive Wednesday and remain in camp for the entire preseason sessions to help the Bears receivers learning the new offense. Good stuff!
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://www.chicitysports.com/2010/08/04/to...010-nfl-season/ DA is #1, also saw that ESPN and a couple other sources had him listed as #1 on their lists as well. Have we found our guy Bear fans? Do you agree with the list? Who should or shouldn't be on the list?
-
- 4 replies
- 1.8k views
-
-
A couple interesting things from last nights practice. 1) Lance Louis got the start at RT. While Tice said he just "wanted to give him some more work" this is a a pretty good sign he's standing out in practice and the coaches wanted to see how he'd handle a little more pressure (Soldier Field, night lights, 26k fans). 2) Garza started at LG for us. 3) Olsen continues making plays downfield in this offense. 4) Peppers is just dominating our OTs. By all accounts he's working hard and I'm beginning to think we're going to see a really strong season from him. 5) Tommie Harris practiced and it didn't make the news. Very nice (in the se…
-
- 4 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
-
I'm ready for this weekends games and here's a few things I'll be looking for. DT: I like some of the things Melton did last game, Toeina too. They were inconsistent on pressure but definitely showed up on several plays. If we're keeping 5 DTs it looks like Harris, Adams, Harrison, Melton, Toeina and surprisingly I feel a lot better about our depth here today than I did 3 weeks ago. Don't mistake that for confidence across the board it's just that coming into camp there were a ton of questions among this group with Adams being the only consistently reliable player for us last year. DE: Corey Wootton didn't do much last game. Jarron Gilbert did less. …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
In talking about the preseason game with Az, what does Lovie stress as a key area of concern? missed field goals? He even went on to say the D played well. What? If this defense can't stop teams from converting on 3rd downs. FGs are not going to make a dang bit of difference. Lovie continues his dillusional ways. Nothing to see here. All is well. Move on.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.7k views
-
-
Dave Toub's the best special team's coach in the league. Granted out ST's have mostly sucked, but I have 100% faith we'll right the ship on opening day. Ditto with Martz. I might be foolishly optimistic, but I think he's playing his cards close to his chest. IMO, once the season starts, the blocking schemes work, and we'll carve the defense apart. You won't see the Wild-cat and you sure as hell won't see Dez Clark lined up as a FB on a run play. I belive 2 of the 3 can get it together. I wish I felt that way about the defense. In the pre-season, we can't get to the quarterback, we can't stop the pass, our safeties suck, and we can't get off the field. …
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
http://www.nootsnotes.com/2010/09/10/injur...lions-at-bears/
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
I am wondering if anyone has the ability to tape games for me as I know for sure I won't be able to catch the monday night games, which blows considering the 1st one is against GB. I am willing to pay for these just let me know how much. This way I can watch the game in my truck when I pull over for the night. Much would be appreciated.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
http://cgi.ebay.com/CHICAGO-BEARS-MATT-FOR...056269377163192
-
Just wanted to alert everyone to the Thayers Play of the Week on ChicagoBears.com. The play of the week is Knox's 35 yard catch and run, what I thought was really interesting was the OLine's strong performance on the play, Thayer singles out JMarcus Webb, but more importantly Hester flattens a linebacker blocking for Knox! Maybe that is what this coaching staff expects and if they do not get it, players sit! Really impressive stuff from Hester on the play, not to mention the Cutler throw and Knox catch and run. I think there is alot to look forward to this year from the offence.
-
- 4 replies
- 1.5k views
-