Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
https://twitter.com/ZachZaidman
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
CONTE suffered a concussion and will most likely be held out
-
-
So I went down a rabbit hole tonight. Seeing Briggs on the sideline, I was looking for the Bears active leader in games played (on the field). Not counting Gould, the Bears active games leader was Garza, but after that it dropped off a lot: Briggs - 170 (t/13th w/ Dent) Tillman - 154 Gould - 147 Garza - 145 Forte - 97 Cutler - 73 Jennings - 68 Conte - 51 Paea - 45 Marshall - 38 Jeffery - 32 McClellin - 30 - If Briggs plays all remaining 10 games, he would pass Singletary and move into 9th, 2 games behind Urlacher. What I found remarkable was the gap between Garza and Forte. Almost a 50 game gap is the equivalent to over 3 years in the…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
I was at the game on the opposite side, what the freak happened. I forgot to record the game to re-watch (prolly a good thing). IT looked like Holmes was running a go route, wide the freak open and it looks like Cutler threw a freak curl route. Would like to know if that is what happened. Was Holmes wide open. And did Cutler throw that ball to him 15 yards short or was it to someone else and over thrown????
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
I personally like the fact that someone stood up and said this shit is not acceptable(BM). Hope this sparks the team to get this shit right. ONE THING, if this the product we are going to see every home game they better not raise Ticket prices!!!!!!!!!
-
- 3 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
It was actually hard to listen to that. You can just feel how much it means to him.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.1k views
-
-
Going into the locker room (paraphrasing): "We're not a good team right now. We played 30 minutes of horrible football. The score is what it is." He sounded like he might cry. He knows he should be fired. Peace
-
- 3 replies
- 1.2k views
-
-
On the move: Moving Cutler via designed rollouts was a key factor in last Sunday’s win over the Vikings and something that the quarterback hopes will remain in the game plan. “It was great,” Cutler said. “We’ve got to keep doing it. We’ve got to keep doing it in different ways, showing different looks; get off the spot as much as we possibly can because it helps with everything. It helps the pass rush, get some easy balls out to the flat, out on the outside lets the guys run. It’s got to be something in our offense that we do more of.” For as long as Cutler has been in the league his mobility has always been something those in the "know" have touted as one of hi…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.5k views
-
-
-
I'm not surprised to see DJ Williams on IR. His career is over. I applaud the move to sign a FB. I like having a FB on the roster and I think it helped our running game last year. It's a bit late but at least indicates we are looking at this for next season. http://chicagosuntimes.com/sports/bears-li...njured-reserve/
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId...amp;src=desktop If you read article it does come off as Brown being salty that Trestman made Rice the Number 1 WR in Oakland instead of him. This quote from the article is what seems to becoming true "He's a really smart guy, knows football like the back of his hand. That's not the issue," Brown said. "But there's a lot more to coaching than just X's and O's. You have to be able to deal with players and that's the reason [former Raiders coach] Bill Callahan hasn't succeeded as a head coach because he's a smart guy, knows football like the back of his hand, but when it comes to leading me, it's a totally di…
-
- 3 replies
- 927 views
-
-
https://twitter.com/adamjahns/status/543847552995454976 Looks like Pats and Chargers had interest.
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
-
Down to a few days until Black Monday. I am ready to put an end to the season and see how devoted the Bears ownership is to selling their product to the greatest fan base in the NFL. I have to say I will not be satisfied with their actions unless they put a football mind in charge of all decisions. The coaching staff has to go, which is easy because the players will never buy into them again. Emery may survive, he has made costly mistakes, but with structure above him and a competent coach below him, he may be servicable. If they drop only the coaches and Phillips and Emery survive, I will be highly disappointed and would expect more mediocrity and expect to see more wome…
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-
Interested in coaching not front office. Did not say he was interested in the Bears job or not.... Just wondering what everyone thinks about him as the HC? He won a SB in GB and got the Seahawks to one as well.
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
Bringing in a consultant to give Teddy advice isn't what I expected to hear. Accorsi might be a solid advisor but the same team of morons who picked Emery and Trestman are still the final deciders on this set of hires. THAT DOESN'T INSPIRE MUCH CONFIDENCE. I'd say this was all complete bullshit but I still love this team and hope for the best. But I'm not a fan of Phillips and think he needed to fall on his sword in some fashion. If he's honestly still involved in the football decisions of this team, we'll be having this same discussion again in a few years. God save us....
-
- 3 replies
- 1.3k views
-
-
any thoughts on this guy? i guess he just became available. sounds interesting to me... http://www.csnchicago.com/bears/tom-gamble...t-search-new-gm
-
- 3 replies
- 1.4k views
-
-