Who's Online (See full list)
- There are no registered users currently online
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,548 topics in this forum
-
I heard someone call him "the professor"... I like it. Between him and Emery, looks like eyeglasses may be a mandate!
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://www.wagersinc.com/Game-Used-Tulane-...orabilia116.php
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Here's the link: http://www.bangcartoon.com/2008/tvguide.htm I've been looking at this site for a while and they always make something that makes me laugh.
-
http://thegoat.backcountry.com/2009/10/19/...backcountrycom/
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
-
I'm not going off any mocks here just throwing out my ideal mock that seems plausible.... 1R- Aaron Donald- I'm kinda gravitating to the whole S first round thing, but ideally, in my book, they get the most disruptive player in the draft to pair with our shiny new DEs. 2R- Deone Bucannon- I've been a Mundy supporter, but he's not making that much so he won't hurt as quality depth. Versatile enough to play FS as well. 3R- Caraun Reid- I'm calling him as my "WTF pick". May be seen as a bit of a reach, but he looked really good at the Senior Bowl and we're interested. 4R- Stanley Jean Baptiste- Phil has talked about looking at CBs to convert to S, and I t…
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Looks like Grasu is questionable for Sunday with a neck injury. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&a...vWAun6EHkMFyLMQ
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
Round #2 is pretty easy. There's 10 different guys I'd be real happy with in round #2. Who do we take in round #3?
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
-
Texans looked really good again in week 2. We'll see what happens tonight, but it should at least give people a little better hope entering tonight's game (and more longer term), given how much the Texans D got after Alex Smith and the Chiefs.
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
-
I'm 46 , so I grew up with Soundgarden from 1989 until today. They were my favorite band. It's a sad day for rock. I listened to many a Soundgarden song after watching Bears games...either to feel the joy or the anguish.
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
From chicagobears.com: "Looking back at the 2008 season, it seems Matt Forte got a whole lot of first downs for the Bears. How many first downs did Matt Forte pick up and where did that rank in the NFL?" Robin San Juan, Puerto Rico "Matt Forte tied for the NFL lead with 86 first downs, matching Washington’s Clinton Portis and Atlanta’s Michael Turner. Forte had 63 rushing first downs, and his 23 receiving first downs were surpassed only by Jacksonville’s Maurice Jones-Drew among NFL running backs. On third downs, Forte led the NFL with 28 first downs overall and 19 first downs rushing." For my own part, it seemed like every time I saw Forte run the b…
-
- 1 reply
- 1k views
-
-
Even more reason to get rid of this coaching staff: From Brad Biggs in the Tribune: It would be far from accurate to say the Bears lost this game because they didn’t hand the ball off to Jordan Howard for running plays from the shotgun formation. But a week after having good success running the ball from that formation in Cincinnati, the Bears didn’t try it once. Howard had 10 carries from the shotgun against the Bengals for 97 yards and two touchdowns. It was strong production from their most consistent offensive performer. It was not a surprise. Howard led all NFL running backs out of the shotgun as a rookie in 2016 when he averaged 7.0 yards per carry (…
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
A bit early, but what else can we do to kill time waiting for camp to open? There was an article on NFL.com predicting the outcome of every regular-season game to be played in 2026. The authors of the predictions were two guys I'm unfamiliar with, Ali Bhanpuri & Tom Blair. These guys were generous with their predictions for the Bears. One had us at 10 wins; the other at 11. Both had us winning the NFC North title again. One had us going into the playoffs as the #2 seed; the other as the #3 seed. What really surprised me was how optimistic they were compared to so many other doom-and-gloom predictors. Yet they both had the Bears losing to Carolina in our season opener.…
-
- 26 replies
- 1k views
-
-
-
-
im pullin' for Neal Anderson....but i think its McMahon
-
- 3 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkZ6...persbears011411
-
- 2 replies
- 1k views
-
-
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bears/2012/04/be...lion_in_sa.html
-
- 4 replies
- 1k views
-