Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by scs787,

    Apparently McPhee and Jenkins were high school teammates, and McPhee is recruiting Jenkins to come play for the Bears. Jenkins is kind of a polarizing player. There are times where he is REALLY good and times where he gets beat pretty bad. I have a lot of faith in Ed Donatell and his ability to coach up corners, I think if he came here we would see more of the really good player and less of the bad plays. Porter is kind of polarizing as well. He looked pretty good for the most part last season, but his injury history does kind of scare me. Jenks(as the guys on a Rams board I visited calls him) is younger and doesn't have the injury history. I would really …

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Started by Connorbear,

    They better hold tryouts this week. Peace

  3. Started by madlithuanian,

    They earned it!

  4. Started by ostrogoth,

    Never know what the season will bring but this article seems to be the closest thing to what the truth will be with the Bears this season. Way too many ??? to be a promising season. http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...,7287264.column

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    In homage to the 1936 team. Kinda think it’s cool. Not sure about the socks. https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/bears/ct-spt-bears-uniform-stripes-1936-replica-20190607-story.html

  6. Started by Stinger226,

    Pace did what he said he was going to do. Picked up option on Floyd. Its a lot of money but I dont think they had a choice. He played well last year and didnt get completely heathy into later in the season. I think the lack of sacks was due to his broken hand although he played all his games. I think he is the breakout player this year with an uptick in sacks. Last year he had 4.5 sacks and I think this year he doubles that. Pagano is more aggressive than Fangio was. He will have many more opportunities with blitzes.

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Started by Bill,

    I'm sorry. My translation. Thank god they didn't draft anyone who will challenge my roster spot.

  8. Started by adam,

    So with Trubisky done as a starter, it is interesting to see how the other guys are doing. Mahomes now has 4 games with less than 250 yards passing, yet the Chiefs keep winning. The more I watch his games, the more I think he would not be as effective on another team. He would still be very good, but not this good. Someone is always wide open. I don't know why our guys can't get open like that. Watson on the other hand has 4x straight 300 yard games with multiple TD passes, yet they are 1-6. He is now 11-11 as a starter since 2019. Trubisky is 11-7 in that same period. Watson is getting a lot of garbage time stats which makes him look a lot better. He is havin…

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Does anybody know when the press conference for all our picks will be? I know the Williams one is tomorrow at 10:45 CT.

  10. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    Seems like the staff of around the league on nfl network likes what Emery is doing http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000033...signings-so-far

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  11. I caught the tail end of it on the radio. Did anybody else hear this?

  12. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Haha. .. he's a monster

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  13. Started by AZ54,

    From WalterFootball.com I found this interesting rumor regarding the Jets... http://www.walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2017rumors2.php "These sources also said that quarterback Christian Hackenberg developed well behind the scenes as a rookie. .... This analyst wouldn't be surprised if the Jets went the veteran quarterback route to compete and see how their young quarterbacks improve in 2017." ------------------------ People wonder why a team would trade for Cutler? His current contract is not cheap but it is far more GM friendly vs. making a much more expensive mistake like Houston did with Osweiller. If you think your draftee from last year migh…

  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    I love to see guys retaliate on BullSHITE... Screw off Lions....

  15. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...by-support.html

  16. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Being a fellow FSU fan... was just curious... I really dont recall him much FSU Tampa

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Cutler will now do 1 hour every week on the Waddle & Silvy Show in Chicago during the football season. He signed on Friday. His hour be called the Jay Cutler Show. http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/...000-weekly-show

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  18. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Vikings lost today, so the Bears are in sole possession of 1st place.

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  19. Started by Connorbear,

    http://www.chicagobears.com/news/article-r...32-4308471a19ed Peace

  20. Started by Pixote,

    I know there are a good number of posters who enjoy $$$ Leagues in FF Therefore I would assume some might also be interested in a good Pick'em League I use to play every year at a site called 6DaysToSumday I had to skip out for a few years do to time restraints but have signed up for the games this year If anyone is interested it is the best Pick'ems I have seen, a lot of different pools to play I signed up for everything except the team pool (3 players in the weekly pool combine into a team entry) If there are any of you interested in this league and sign up let me know and maybe we can combine for the team pool option Hope this is not …

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.