Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

  • There are no registered users currently online

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    As I was watching the highlights of Forte today on nfl.com, I couldn't help but notice that John Tait was great today. He had a great block sealing off a defender on his 13 yard TD run, and the key block that sprung it all loose on the 47 yard TD run. Props to John on his best game of the year (and props to the rest of the OL on a great game, as well).

  2. Started by AZ54,

    Now we know why Carimi was jettisoned. I speculated it was Britton who was performing well...I was wrong. Brown might be setting himself up to be a starter in 2014. http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...ew-coaches.html

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  3. Started by Mongo3451,

    Was he talking about Rex or Alex?... LOL Just kidding

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  4. Started by Stinger226,

    I like looking at Bear content in the media but there is so many new contributers I get lost. I seen this one and clicked on it and he cant even pronounce Rome's name correctly. I think it might be over saturated now. I always liked Hoge and Jahns-NBC Sports-CHGO and newer people like Swift Sports Network-Adam Mason-Just Another Year Bears but with all the national attention, its getting out of hand. Wait until we win a SB

    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Started by Pixote,

    Bears Banking on Another Tice Turnaround

  6. Started by lemonej,

    Every year the draft has strange twist that are unpredictable. This year I have a feeling that it will be even more strange this year.According to the talking heads OT and WR is going to dominate the first round with about 6 picks each that leaves 20 picks for the other posititons. I believe only two DTs Rajii and Jerry are locks for the first round with Hood and Brace following close behind. At DE Orakpo,Brown,Ayers, and Tyson Jackson should have cards turned in in their name along with "tweeners" English, and Maybin also.That leaves 12 picks.Pencil in Stafford,Sanchez,and Freeman at QB that leaves 9. Aaron Curry,Ray Maleuga,James Laurinatis and Clay Matthews leaves 5.Kn…

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Started by GrizzlyBear,

    From Chicagobears.com Joniac and Thayer break it down in forst installment. http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/mul...clip=Y&rn=2

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  8. Started by Stinger226,

    When I mean by cheap is someone under 3 mil that could help us out. I want to throw out the first name; Brandon Moore-OG-Jets it is 33 and had a great year. I think he could be a Ruben Brown type that could help us for a couple of years. The Jets are 26 mil over the salary cap, so I think we can grab him here.

  9. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://www.usatoday.com/videos/sports/nfl/.../03/13/6367025/

  10. Started by Chitownhustla,

    I have seen a bunch of guy comment that he is a DT or can play DT. I thought he was a DE. I thought he was signed to play DE. Is he a DT or DE?????

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Started by adam,

    Oh boy, this was seen as a positive before the season and now looks like a boat anchor on the Titanic. 1. Leno, signed through the 2021 season with cap hits of $3.3M this year, $10.3M in 2020, and $11.3M in 2021. Dead money of over $5M a year makes him borderline uncuttable. Based on what he was earning before this contract, you have to think some of the performance downturn has to do with him getting all this money and getting lazy. His first full contract total earned him just over $2M and he got 7 times that in a signing bonus in his new contract. Feels like a huge overpay now. 2. Massie. For some reason Pace thought it was a good idea to lock him up until he…

  12. Started by bowlingtwig,

    I kid you not I just saw an article on NFL.com that Tillman got through training and is now an FBI agent with badge and all. Way to go peanut

  13. Started by Bill,

    I've never paid any attention to trade values in mock or real drafts. But How much do you all think trade values, weather trading up or down, will be effected by the lack of pro days and or physicals for those who have health concerns. What in a normal year trading my 2nd rd pick would get this. Are those picks going to be valued more or less because of lack of information? Are teams going to use the same value system as in past years?

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  14. Started by Mongo3451,

    I'm going to get straight to it. This team lacks discipline. It is a direct sign that the head coach needs to simplify things 1) The Chicago Bears lead the league in penalties and yards of penalties. Smart teams that know they need every break they can get buckle down on these mental lapses. It shows that it's not being drilled in. 2) Can not run the football. The easiest thing to do in all of sports is running the football. You line up against the other team and impose your will as a unit. Our OL continues to blow assignments, lack effort and generally suck. Running the football is about effort and desire. Sometimes yes, mostly no. All about discipli…

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Started by madlithuanian,

    They just picked TE Rudolph... Was that a need at all? Shiancoe's one of the best TE's in the game. Seems a little odd. The spot he was picked seems to not be all that horrible from what I've heard. But, the pick itself just looks really strange for what they need.

  16. Martz interviewed recently claims that the O could be ready in one day if need be for HOF game.He bases his assessment on the fact that they don't really set up game plans for preseason games and it would be basically looking at personnel and correcting things execution-wise. This contradicts Devin Hester's comments saying it would take about a week and a half and is also contrary to the league and the player's associations sense of urgency to try and get a deal agreed upon by the Owner's meeting in Atlanta on July 21. Mike Martz's comments are one reason why some head coaches don't like assistants talking to the media. I still remember his Jay Cutler "Body Lang…

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Started by Controlled Chaos,

    Per Zach Zeidman - Bears agreed to terms

  18. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/...r-hurting-calf/ Kyle Long in boot after hurting calf Posted by Josh Alper on July 28, 2016, 3:57 PM EDT CHICAGO, IL - DECEMBER 06: Kyle Long #75 of the Chicago Bears blocks Aaron Lynch #59 of the San Francisco 49ers in the first quarter at Soldier Field on December 6, 2015 in Chicago, Illinois. (Photo by Joe Robbins/Getty Images) Getty Images Linebacker Leonard Floyd wasn’t the only Bears player who created an injury concern during Thursday’s opening practice of training camp. Right guard Kyle Long got hurt near the end of practice and there were multiple reports that he was in a walking boot after prac…

  19. Started by Stinger226,

    We addressed our line here and in FA , I think we will be much better for it. Trestman must have liked Fales a lot or I dont think drafing a QB was on Emerys radar. I think we almost did as good with UDFA as what we did in the draft. Jones and Lynch willl make the final roster and Groy will make the practice squad. I think we got two really good DTs in the second and third round. They replace Ratliff and Paea in the future years. Rotational guys as of now. Fuller is going to be a star. Leno makes the roster . Carey is damn good and will be a tandem with someone else once Forte is done. Vereen ends up being the starter game 5 and keep…

  20. Started by Connorbear,

    The Chicago Tribune sports section from Nov. 2, 1999. It was in a closet my basement. Rest in peace, Sweetness. Peace

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.