Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by lemonej,

    Listening to a clip from an interview with Jay Cutler on the Waddle and Silvy show on WMVP AM 1000(ESPN Radio) DA was held out of most of the action because he was held out of practice during the week because he had some knee issues and general soreness. He then went on to say that if you are not on the field in practice you can't be expected to contribute much in the game. The reporter Jeff Dickerson who is this station's Bears beat reporter and has been covering the team since camp began threw in his two cents and said that he felt that he thought that his crucial drops in the previous game had something to do with his receiving only one snap this week. I for one think …

  2. Started by GakMan23,

    "Dent told us of the time he became a free agent in 1994. "I got a call from Reggie White and he asked me to sign with the Packers. I told him I just could never put on a Green Bay uniform. I hated Green Bay and I could never wear their colors." I wish McMichael could say the same thing.

  3. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    still dont like the D at all

    • 2 replies
    • 866 views
  4. Started by OmahaBear,

    I'm guessing the pack go down and score and we lose this one.. our D can't seem to stop them...we need a big turnover here..

    • 2 replies
    • 962 views
  5. Started by madlithuanian,

    http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...132&id=3616

  6. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    http://theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabi...on/Default.aspx Texans to sign DE Mark Anderson Oct 6 10/6/2010 6:44:18 AM | More One day after Chicago released him, DE Mark Anderson will sign with Houston according to Adam Schefter of ESPN. Anderson was the Bears' fifth-round draft pick in 2006. In his rookie season he had 12 sacks but he never approached that level of play again for the Bears.

  7. Started by madlithuanian,

    I have a feeling this week will say a lot. I figure it to be redemption or bust. Of course, much of how this will be perceived will be based on whether Cutler plays or not. Assuming he does play...this game could be prohpetic. Here's my twisted logic on some scenarios... 1. We lose. If we lose, I think we're done for. It's the kind of loss that can send medicore teams snow-balling. (us last year, the Niners this year) The Panthers on paper are total garbage. We should win, and win big. The O line should improve, or at least block 1 out of 10 rushes unlike last weekend. Martz and staff must adjust and make things happen faster...and run the damn …

  8. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    Again, I was in attendance: 1. I don't think Cutler played as poor as people think. When he had more than 2 seconds to throw, he was hitting open receivers and even making a couple plays with his feet. 2. Time to keep Hester on punts and punts only. Aromashodu can play WR at the same level that Hester can, and Bennett is pretty decent the more and more I watch him. 3. The Bears OL is made up of an aging Hawaiian, a 5th round (IIRC) from Tennessee Tech, a guy who has played every position on the OL since being drafted a few years back due to ineptitude and injuries, a guy who shouldn't be on any team's practice squad, and a 7th round doufus. No wonder they s…

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  9. http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=6210

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ....7.2/index.html Chicago Bears (4-2) Suggestion to my friend, Steve Sabol, of NFL Films: When you put this Bears season to music, how about dropping the theme song from the Benny Hill Show behind all those highlights of quarterback Jay Cutler running for his life? I know that's what I hear every time I watch Chicago try to pass block.

  11. Started by Chitownhustla,

    This is why Lovie is brain dead, his job before becoming the head coach of the Chicago Bears didn’t work out so well!!! Hahaha Doesn’t this guy look like a young Lovie???

  12. Started by Connorbear,

    Make him the #3, play him in the slot, and have him in on all returns. http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...,0,50346.column Peace

  13. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Is it just me or is Olin Kruetz totally washed up? He got plowed on that screen pass to Forte and also got blown into backfield twice in the RedZone

    • 2 replies
    • 721 views
  14. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    I have Vick and Desean and Bears D. Bears have always owned Vick, in contrast Desean Jackson always kills Bears. I also have Miami DST against Oakland I have Mark Sanchez who is begging me to start him. Any advice

  15. Started by Cutsizzle,

    Check out this video of all 4 TD's Cutler had vs the Eagles yesterday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp6CZ5SkAgE I am currently uploading other videos from the game including the Chris Harris INT and the Julius Pepper strip/sack.

  16. Started by Ed Hochuli 3:16,

    http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=pla...-air-and-ground

  17. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Dontay Moch - OLB/DE Nevada 6'1 245lbs http://www.draftcountdown.com/ScoutingRepo...Dontay-Moch.php 1:00 or so....

  18. Started by sulster,

    The Pats/Bears match up. Still can't believe Sweetness isn't with us anymore

  19. Started by BearsFan1974,

    I want to thank you guys for all the votes you gave on AFN so this Active Duty Bear Fan can see the game. I decided to fork over the money on NFL.com so I can see the games. The streaming sites that would play the games were always very choppy due to the Turk-nology here in Turkey. So again, Thank you for the support you guys give us troops everyday. We appreciate it and I appreciate you guys.

  20. Started by flea,

    DIVISION CHAMPS PLAYOFFS HESTER'S RECORD FAVRE KNOCKED OUT A GOOD NIGHTS WORK THAT

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.