Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Online (See full list)

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Pixote,

    Interesting, but nothing we have not heard already. Still an interesting read while waiting for the season. Article from NFL.com & Video from NFL Network on Bears WRs

    • 0 replies
    • 966 views
  2. Started by jason,

    For one reason or another, I ended up on Jamarcus Webb's Facebook page. And, let me tell you, it's definitely full of his personality. So what's wrong with that? Allow me to extrapolate... He doesn't seem to be a very serious person. Everything seems to be a big game, a big joke to him. It all seems to be about smiling, doing internet contests, and giving away free tickets. He makes regular, late-night runs to fast food restaurants - something I doubt someone like Adrian Peterson or Thomas Jones does. I guess what I'm saying is, I don't like his attitude. For that much money, I expect more. For that much money, he should be more professional, more dedica…

    • 3 replies
    • 966 views
  3. Started by CrackerDog,

    I'm in agreement with Pioli here, the Bears made a fair offer, Urlacher and his people tried to embarrass the team into doing more and in the end, he's got to be regretting the way he tarnished his reputation by going out this way. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/...cher-situation/

    • 3 replies
    • 966 views
  4. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    Ahmad Dixon SS - 7th RD pick of Dallas Lacks the discipline to every start. .. haha fits right in

  5. Started by Grouchy Bear,

    Does everybody have to agree on everything for a team to be successful ? When a football Org. re-evaluates it's self in off season does everybody really tell the truth ? Is there retribution if you stand up say " were going about this the wrong way " ? What I'm getting is at the Angelo and Co. think tank . Drafting heavy on defense ( seems forever ) is okay if your offense is well above par and you have good depth all around. But the problem is, there only maybe 3 offensive players on the Bears who could start on other teams. Two of those players you didn't draft. In comes the big shake up and Tim Ruskell ( Director of player personnel ) who's the spi…

  6. Started by adam,

    This awesome for the team. Getsy plus a few position coaches will coach at the Senior Bowl. I would not be surprised if the Bears draft 2 or 3 guys from that game. Great intel for scouting and the draft.

    • 13 replies
    • 966 views
  7. This is very positive for a rookie coach. It seemed like the team had a bunch of thugs on it when I watched them play the Ravens last year. I guess Billick was doing a better job than he got credit for.

    • 0 replies
    • 965 views
  8. At the start of Free Agency i was very close to jumping off the ledge. I couldnt believe we were doing nothing. We then make "THE TRADE". As well as picking up some new OLine talent. Now the draft has come and gone and now i am even more excited. Here is a list of things that i am very interested in seeing and excited about: 1. Cutler- enough said 2. WR's- i have read a couple of times that Cutler made the WR's in Denver. I cant wait to see what Hester and Cutler can do. Drafting Enqriue Inglesias was huge IMHO. Watching him play in NC game against one of the best Defenses in the country was a good marker on his talent level. I think he could be great. I'm also exc…

    • 1 reply
    • 965 views
  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Is it me or does it appear the Bears are trying to figure out what life would be like without Jordan Howard on the team? I couldn’t help but notice that once Kyle Long went down with an injury the Bears didn’t elevate another Olman from the practice squad, instead they brought up RB Taquan Mizzel. And not only that but his playing time seems to be increasing, to include him starting in the last game. I somewhat agree with another’s observation that Howard looks like he’s lost interest. And Yes I get that Jordan is needed for games in inclement weather and the like but it doesn’t seem Nagy completely agrees with that notion.

  10. Started by Bill,

    Who would of thunk!

  11. Started by Connorbear,

    I didn't realize the Bears website was stealing from me!!!!!!!! http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=5288 Peace

    • 1 reply
    • 964 views
  12. Started by Connorbear,

    Thought you would enjoy the attached. This picture is from the Soldier Field renovation. My oldest son (who is 12 now) is in the picture with me. Peace

  13. Started by AZ54,

    I too would like to see quite a bit of this given the talent we now have at TE. That includes Brown should we decide to trade Miller, although I lean towards keeping 4 TEs on the roster. http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/05/25/b...end-formations/ The mix of TE talent we have, along with Howard on the field behind a good run blocking Oline (you know it's true), puts a defense in a quandary. Now if we only had a QB talented enough to roll out and throw on the run, or just run.

    • 1 reply
    • 964 views
  14. Started by AZ54,

    Good article and he mentions the Bears. https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2955183-2022-nfl-draft-the-most-overlooked-player-at-every-position and might as well add this one: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2955151-ranking-the-10-biggest-potential-steals-of-the-2022-nfl-draft

    • 5 replies
    • 964 views
  15. Started by Mongo3451,

    Chicago Bears Mobile: Poles talks Bears-Patriots on pregame radio show https://www.chicagobears.com/news/poles-talks-bears-patriots-on-pregame-radio-show-justin-fields-trade-deadline Read the article first, then replay the game in your mind. I couldn't love this impromptu interview anymore. It's almost like he's telling you what's about to happen three hours before the game. This leadership crew gets it!

    • 10 replies
    • 964 views
  16. Here is to hoping Phil does a waaaaaayyyyyyy better job than JA. There is no control as to who is there at 19 but Phil controls who he does pick. That also goes for the 2nd round and 3rd round. I cant take another Dan Bazuin type pick. The Bears need to get a couple of guys who contribute now!!! He already got a WR, not saying another wouldnt be nice but who ever he picks they must be able to do more than Dan Bazuin did in the 2nd.

    • 3 replies
    • 964 views
  17. Guest TerraTor
    Started by Guest TerraTor,

    IS by far and away the worst team in the NFL. Complete lack of heart and no will to win

  18. Started by Stinger226,

    Almost every thread refers to this years draft, so my last thoughts on what's going to happen. DT and S are our two most pressings needs. We wont be drafting a QB. Emery stated QBs drafted after the 3 rd dont stay on NFL rosters very long. There is a few exceptions to this rule but since our first two picks wont be a QB , we simply wont be grabbing one. Emery will address the depth at RB and TE and dont discount a OL prospect somewhere at the end of the draft. At the first pick, he will take the best D player on the board. Whether that be Gilbert,Donald,Haha or Mosely. I have no problem with any of those names. If we trade back, Dennard,Pryor,Full…

    • 4 replies
    • 963 views
  19. Started by adam,

    They only have 24 players with a 1st round grade (I thought that was interesting). Here are their 1st round graded players, I was surprised not to see Vander Esch, Davenport, J Allen, and Sutton listed (all 2nd rounders). It would be nice to get any of Nelson/Fitzpatrick/Smith in the first and then someone like Davenport in the 2nd. QB J Rosen B Mayfield L Jackson S Darnold RB S Barkley R Jones D Guice WR C Ridley OT McGlinchey C Williams OG Q Nelson I Wynn C J Daniels Edge B Chubb H Landry DT V Vea M Hurst LB R Smith Tr Edmunds CB D Ward M Fitzpatrick J Alexander J Jackso…

    • 3 replies
    • 963 views
  20. Started by AZ54,

    Come off the practice squad and play well in your first NFL game under the bright spotlights of MNF alongside a makeshift secondary that has never played together and you're going to get some attention. It's too early to say he's our starter opposite Johnson next year but he might earn it in the last few games. What will be most interesting is that he'll get to see the Vikings twice which is really lucky for him. For people like me who were wondering why we didn't see him sooner, he explains that himself: He wasn't playing well enough consistently. To his credit and the Bears he stuck around and worked on his craft. I look forward to watching him the next few game…

    • 5 replies
    • 963 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.