Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bearstalk

Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN

  1. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/11/23/noots...o-philadelphia/

    • 0 replies
    • 803 views
  2. Started by AZ54,

    Just watching the initial press conferences from our draft picks it seems we again have good character. After watching him for years at Iowa State lined up in the backfield it was interesting to hear Montgomery really likes the fact Nagy uses RBs all over the field. I take that to mean he likes the idea of having more one on one opportunities. For a player who had the most broken tackles in college the last two years I kinda like that idea too. Riley Ridley seems mature for his age and he knows what got him here in his route running. Stephen Denmark looked like he's still in shock he was drafted and is in the NFL. He's facing a huge step up in competition and it's …

    • 3 replies
    • 802 views
  3. Started by BearFan2000,

    This week first place in the league is on the line and I have an 8 point lead going into MNF. His players are all done and I just have my defense to play (have both Rams and Bears D). The thought has crossed my mind to bench my D and secure the win. However looking at the scoring settings it looks like -4 would be the worst you can get with a defense. So in tis scenario it wouldn't matter but let's say for future ref if I had like a 1 point or so lead is it bad form or good strategy to bench players to protect a win? I guess I have a second question then. Who would you start? My fan side says go with the Bears.

  4. Started by Pixote,

    Good news, but expected. He will is an excellent #3 RB, just needs to learn to protect the ball a bit better. http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=8768

    • 1 reply
    • 802 views
  5. Started by Stinger226,

    Pace has taken a lot of flack for his first round picks since he has been here but I still think he has did a good job of developing a core of good players going forward. I heard one interview from a former GM talk about Pace and that the draft is only one part of the over all picture in building a franchise and he thinks he as did a good job. This years draft could have potentially brought us our Franchise QB that is still yet to be determined but the arrow is pointing up. The jury is still out on Shaheen but I think his upside is tremendous, you can't teach size. Jackson is looking like a future all pro type with a third round slot. Cohen is a gem, and as …

  6. Started by Connorbear,

    Not sure how this guy is better than Robbie Gould? I would assume we will see a new kicker next year unless he turns it around soon. Peace

  7. Started by AZ54,

    It's just one analysts opinion but it matches my opinion so I like it. (that's a little tongue-in-cheek humor so relax) http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000077...-2017-nfl-draft Hooker: "He has the best ball skills of any safety I've ever evaluated in college" This is the first time I've seen two safeties in the top 10 let alone the top 5 on anyone's draft board. It's still very early in this process so we'll see how things play out over the next 3 months but from what I've seen Allen is not going to be a dominating player in the NFL. He's blocked far too often by a single OG/OT for my tastes, and I think he benefits from the talent that surrou…

    • 1 reply
    • 801 views
  8. Started by AZ54,

    There is some Bears related info in here but overall the article, for those who actively follow the draft, is interesting. Gruden is starting his downward spiral earlier than in past coaching jobs. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2773921-matt-millers-scouting-notebook-how-the-draft-really-went-down-what-it-means

    • 1 reply
    • 801 views
  9. Started by Alaskan Grizzly,

    Since it’ll be a few days until we see the Bears play again...how about this? Parkey set to sign with Titans after Santos let go. Wasn’t that nearly the same route the Bears took last year? https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/titans/2019/10/07/cody-parkey-cairo-santos-kicker-tennessee-titans/3903660002/

    • 2 replies
    • 801 views
  10. Started by adam,

    Check out the press conferences and locker room conversations the media had with the players and Nagy today: https://www.chicagobears.com/video/trubisky-we-all-know-what-we-re-capable-of Some things that stood out: 1. The players held an all-players meeting (first of it's kind under Nagy). Trubisky seemed pretty genuine and frustrated. He also hears the noise (media, fans, etc). Hopefully, that is something he can use for motivation going forward. He liked playing the underdog and no one believes in us thing last year. 2. Trubisky said "I am trying to be a pass-first guy" - this might be the most telling statement of the day. So he is clearly forcing himse…

  11. Started by AZ54,

    https://www.chicagobears.com/news/roster-moves-bears-put-byron-pringle-on-ir-sign-joe-thomas

    • 6 replies
    • 801 views
  12. Here is what I would like to happen in the draft.(not necessary what I think will happen) At 19-we trade down with Houston to 26 and get there 4th(4) and 5th(161). At 26-we pick Perry/DE logic-Houston wants a WR and Wright is still there at 19 and he played at Baylor. at 50- we pick Massie/LT fills a need and could become a starter if Webb fails later in year. at 79-we pick T. Johnson/CB- big with the potenial to start in first year. at 99-we pick A. J. Jenkins/WR- adds to our depth with speed and production. at 111-we pick Jaye Howard/DT- a rotation guy takes Okoyes place. at 150-we pick A. Allen/SS-depth with size and production at 161-we pick Mann…

    • 2 replies
    • 801 views
  13. Started by Stinger226,

    this is a list of best available players going forward. I think it is a realistic list of talent available. 31. Jesse Williams | 6'3 3/8, 323 pounds | Defensive tackle | Alabama 43. Khaseem Greene | 6'0 3/4, 241 pounds | Outside linebacker | Rutgers 50. Alex Okafor | 6'4 1/2, 264 pounds | Defensive end | Texas 56. Matt Barkley | 6'2 1/2, 227 pounds | Quarterback | Southern California 58. Marcus Lattimore | 5'11 1/4, 221 pounds | Running back | South Carolina * 59. Jordan Poyer | 5'11 7/8, 197 pounds | Cornerback | Oregon State 60. Quinton Patton | 6'0, 204 pounds | Wide receiver | Louisiana Tech 63. Barrett Jones | 6'4, 305 pounds | Center | Alabama…

    • 2 replies
    • 801 views
  14. Started by madlithuanian,

    Do you guys have a good estimate on when our pick (#14) will be aired on TV? I've got to work late and I'm trying to guage when I can bail to watch the pick unfold...

    • 3 replies
    • 801 views
  15. Started by Mongo3451,

    The Giants are in complete rebuild mode and I predict OBJ will not be a part of it. Tick tock, GO!

  16. Started by bowlingtwig,

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/footb...0,4771790.story

  17. Started by Noots,

    http://www.nootsnotes.com/2009/12/24/injur...ations-min-chi/

    • 0 replies
    • 800 views
  18. Started by Pixote,

    Deadline for signing up has passed, but if anyone still wants to sign up for the games I will allow you to do so as long as I get your information by tomorrow morning early (say 8 AM CST). Here is a Link to the Rules page Here is a Link to the Home page Click Here to see which members of the forum are signed up to play the Contests All you need to do is send me an email at j.w.sheridan@comcast.net and let me know: Your forum username The email address you want me to send confirmations to A password you would like to use to submit your picksheets with

    • 0 replies
    • 800 views
  19. Started by adam,

    Whitner to Cleveland, Ward to Broncos https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

    • 2 replies
    • 799 views
  20. Started by adam,

    Just kidding, but here are some videos of Ryan Pace if you haven't seen them: http://www.neworleanssaints.com/media-cent...70-0645c279fa4d http://www.neworleanssaints.com/media-cent...cf-c411bc91921c

    • 0 replies
    • 799 views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.