Who's Online (See full list)
Bearstalk
Are you a diehard Chicago Bears fan? If so, you've found the spot to discuss all things Chicago Bears. Discuss the Monsters of the Midway as the Bears look to repeat their success from last season in 2026! Flaming is not allowed and all such posts will be deleted. Try to keep it clean and most importantly BEAR DOWN! #BEARS #CHICAGOBEARS #BEARDOWN
12,547 topics in this forum
-
-
my thoughts are this... we decided as a franchise this was the time to go for that franchise qb. we had the draft slot this year to do so. waiting for another year guarantees nothing. we could pick in the middle of the draft. the qb class next year is uncertain. even if there is a can't miss qb 'ready to start' how in the world would we be able to move up to get him? in all likelyhood he would go #1 without a trade option. that leaves us looking at a qb of much lower ratings and having to trade up to get him anyway. by picking trubinsky we got the best qb prospect in the draft this year with real potential to be a star in chicago. we also have the luxery of not…
-
- 0 replies
- 834 views
-
-
Meridith strained a ligament in his thumb, no big deal, It is not a knee, or shoulder or leg injury, he will be just fine.
-
- 0 replies
- 807 views
-
-
Every year I try to go to Bears TC during my B-Day week and I have no idea when they get to Bourbonais and see that they have the first preseason game on Aug 10. WTBS I think I have an opportunity to go the week prior to the first preseason game and would like to know if anyone on this board has intentions of going that same week,because I would like to do a meet and great with you! Are you interested in making this a board group event?
-
- 0 replies
- 837 views
-
-
And also one of the classiest. http://www.adweek.com/brand-marketing/the-...ration-of-fans/
-
- 0 replies
- 909 views
-
-
This is my positive side to the season, I also will add Cohen on there as an impactful player this year. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2718148...r-chicago-bears
-
- 0 replies
- 815 views
-
-
I got two: Houston-Carson and Grasu I think the numbers at S catch with DHC. We have Demps, Amos, Bush, Jackson, and HJQ and Hall moving over there from CB last year. I think at the bottom of the roster the team picks the player who can fill in both at FS and CB and that's Hall. HJQ and DHC depart although DHC could end up on the practice squad. Grasu has to expand his game into the backup OG and there he has some very tough competition. I like what Kush did last year as a backup and I expect Morgan to earn a spot as a backup OG. Unless we keep 9 Oline where does Grasu end up? If Kyle Long is still struggling to return to form then there is a chance we …
-
- 0 replies
- 759 views
-
-
No word yet on what type of injury or how serious. http://bearswire.usatoday.com/2017/08/14/b...ndays-practice/
-
- 0 replies
- 658 views
-
-
I know it's only two preseason games but for many years we were in the mode of saying that the offense is behind the defense and by game 1 of the regular season things will be better. Keep in mind this is without Jordan Howard and a good QB leading the #1 offense. Plus we've played against the two of the better defenses in the NFL in Denver and Arizona. Cohen gets much of the credit but he's getting some help up front too. We're still getting new players up to speed as well in Sims and Shaheen, plus Long in at LG. I think there's reason to be optimistic here. https://twitter.com/ZachZaidman/status/8996...season-games%2F
-
- 0 replies
- 642 views
-
-
Bears bringing in Bug Howard for tryout, who played for UNC last year: https://twitter.com/Josh_Frydman/status/909597205929058304
-
- 0 replies
- 619 views
-
-
Jay looked pretty good, amazing to see such a mobile QB able to move around the pocket or roll-out and give himself time to make plays downfield. To think how much better he will be once he learns the offense. I would not be surprised if Miami keeps Cutler and ditches Tannehill eventually. He had a couple of crazy throws but the defense had to respect the pass, allowing Ajayi to rack up yards on the ground.
-
- 0 replies
- 630 views
-
-
-
- 0 replies
- 795 views
-
-
I have 4 tickets (section 349, Row 13, seats 11-14) available for the Carolina game. Face value is $110 per ticket but I am taking offers. Email me at jaycschulz@gmial.com if interested. Peace
-
- 0 replies
- 747 views
-
-
Pace has taken a lot of flack for his first round picks since he has been here but I still think he has did a good job of developing a core of good players going forward. I heard one interview from a former GM talk about Pace and that the draft is only one part of the over all picture in building a franchise and he thinks he as did a good job. This years draft could have potentially brought us our Franchise QB that is still yet to be determined but the arrow is pointing up. The jury is still out on Shaheen but I think his upside is tremendous, you can't teach size. Jackson is looking like a future all pro type with a third round slot. Cohen is a gem, and as …
-
- 0 replies
- 801 views
-
-
My hope is that Trubisky progresses like Goff. The quality of our defense and running game will help a lot.
-
- 0 replies
- 698 views
-
-
My hope is that Trubisky progresses like Goff. The quality of our defense and running game will help a lot.
-
- 0 replies
- 662 views
-
-
Came across this film study from a former NFL Offensive Coordinator.
-
- 0 replies
- 693 views
-
-
Its nice that we are winning, here are my thoughts. 1. Defense has shown up big time tonight. Good coaching and good blitz calls so far. Take away Peterson and make that moron quarterback try to beat us. Good to see Vasher. When our d-coordinator sets them up with good pressure our big cornerbacks are awesome. They come downhill and make big hits and are great at bad balls. Problem comes when the cood leaves them on an island cause they are not the small, fast types. Also stupid penalties on Tillman and Briggs give up the 6 points. 2. Its a broken record but the line still is bad. Penalties again. I've watched Kruetz especially and my complaints re…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-
This is BearSox's Draft Discussion, and I will go over our options for each round. I guess this can be considered some what of a mock draft as well, but I'd like to have a discussion about our options and such. I'm only going to the first day for now. ROUND 1: We have a couple choices here and it looks like we can be picking in the 10-12 range as this team is brutal. One option is safety and perhaps Kenny Phillips is available here. But with no franchise LT or QB, we can't use a draft pick on a "luxury". So, lets take a look at our other options. Trading down is an option, but that is easier said then done. How about LT? Long will likely be gone in the top 5 and Cl…
-
- 0 replies
- 1.6k views
-
-