-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
That last interception, Johnson forced Keenum into a bad situation with the dumbass jet sweep. His worst game as a play caller. Our basics are good enough to move the football. Bonehead...
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
The Ditka game has become the Ben Johnson is an egomaniac game. You should not win and lose on the performance of the coach. Johnson has clearly inserted himself into the gameplan. Do what F'in works, cute boy!
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I swear BJ is gonna make me snap. His ego needs a timeout.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Ben cute, then does what's right. He pisses me off. Still love him though...
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Also, we are getting killed in the trenches on both sides. They want it more...
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I'm done with him. Keenum time.
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
I've seen enough of Bagent lofting balls into harms way...
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
Bear down! Let's go!!!!!
-
Kalif Raymond Appreciation Thread
Something that concerns me, is that Odunze and Burden will be up for contract the same year. I think Kmet will be a foregone conclusion. As PHX spoke about last year, he may be a huge trade candidate this year.
-
Year 2 QB QBR Tracker
Funny thing is, I'm not going to fault him for any of those three. The TD was not easy. Sure, he had it in his hands, but got broken up before he could secure it to his body. I'm not sure what important data would say on success, but I would guess 60/40 in favor of TD. On the punt, I call that an effort related brain fart. The field goal thing was widely scrutinized. People analyzed the play and said Cole didn't move either, leading them to text slower. On that outside position, they can't see the ball or their fellow linemen. The most important thing I see is his early involvement in 13 personnel. BJ is trusting him to make key blocks and he is succeeding. Our TE's are massive in the run game. We have a gross display of options on offense.
-
Year 2 QB QBR Tracker
Agreed. Watch the Baldy video I posted this morning. He's really good in the run game.
-
Trade Deadline...
I'll propose we trade for Jeffrey Simmons. We send them Grady Jarrett, for their locker room, and next year's first...
-
Trade Deadline...
The trade deadline is November 10th. Ideas and rumors are already beginning. I believe we will be a player somehow. Maybe Bagent to a team, in contention, with a QB issue. Perhaps a new talent for the D. Maybe Braxton, if he comes back healthy. (His timeline may be iffy) Bring it!
-
Week 5 Official Game Thread - CHI @ GB, SUN 10/11, 12PM, FOX, CHI +2.5, O/U 45.5
If he's not starting, it's highly doubtful he plays.
-
Week 4 Official Game Thread - NYJ at CHI, Sun, Oct 4, 12PM, FOX, CHI -3.5, O/U 43
Game first, but trade value is what it is. Bagent can start in this league and has already been told that he'll get his shot somewhere. Your team begins to become special when you afford to trade your UDFA QB for a second round pick. It shows that you are developing your players and coaches. (Note: Declan Doyle and Randal El) I can honestly see us drafting all the levels of the defense in the first two days. Add a RB and OL. Also, add QB due to Bagent leaving to be a starter.