Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TalkBears Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DABEARSDABOMB

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DABEARSDABOMB

  1. I don’t like them at all - don’t look like Bears uniforms. I’m also not an Illinois fan. I’d rather see a Bears/Bulls collab like those sweet Sox city connect jerseys.
  2. I expected a bad game - but that was real bad. Our first string defense has been cooked in the two drives it played and we saw a ton of overall sloppiness…including what seems like some increased sloppiness from the offense in practice. I hope we see them respond strong and coaches use it to push right buttons to ensure team is ready to roll. LTs both seem to suck - Theo has some potential given how raw he was to start his career but we need to see progress otherwise he is still the clear number 2b and a solid swing tackle. Braxton is a clear 2a - basically meaning we don’t have a true starter. Kiran and Jedrick are worse - both probably cut candidates unless someone sees Kiran as a guard candidate. Trapillo plan has to be to have ready for 2nd quarter of the season - presuming he will be on IR first 4 weeks but hopefully able to practice with team and be getting reps.
  3. I’m curious what a few weeks means? Is this 2 weeks or 6 weeks…if 2-3 weeks he should be back by week 1. I do think they should look to see who gets cut at rb or even look at one of the free agent running backs.
  4. He is still recovering from tearing his ACL last season. It seemed to be that he was going to be back week 1 but at this point it seems like that wound be in jeopardy. I wonder if he had a set back cause I thought he was close at some of the mini camps and I haven’t heard anything since - but it is still less than 12 months since his surgery.
  5. He isn't getting much and it will be a 1 yr deal. My guess is this means Turner is further away.
  6. Regarding Kiran - I will caveat - they are sending a message and I want to see how he responds coming out of this game. He’s healthy and in better physical shape - now go and step up from here on out. Ben has set a message to all of his LT prospects - I want to see who responds and steps up.
  7. Kiran won’t make it - unless they see him playing at guard. He just isn’t good and whether it was injuries or other stuff - he was another in a long list of 3rd round misses from Poles. The hope is we see Poles draft rates excel with this coaching staff.
  8. Huge news - way sooner than expected. Hopefully the momentum with Oz continues - he’s got a month of practices before season starts - even if he begins the year coming off the bench this is a huge step forward!
  9. Brutal - wish him all the best in his recovery!
  10. Rappaport reporting Burden is going to miss some time with a groin injury. He went down in yesterdays practice with no details - hopefully it is minor but missing some time makes me think more then a week. Hopefully minor and it isn’t something that impacts him this year.
  11. Va Der Berg seems to be impressing the coaches - we know he has the tools so would be awesome to see him really emerge on the scene in the interior.
  12. I like Harbor but I feel he is overly optimistic…but he does a nice job to your point when it comes to some of the details. I’ll have to look up Herb…not sure who that is.
  13. Biggs said Thieman has been making plays all over the place at training camp. He is in my opinion the best reporter as his opinions are grounded and he is clear when they are opinions yet he also brings a lot of insights from coaches and scouts he talks to. He doesn’t play the hype Olympics or the hot take Olympics. Bears also signed safety Xavier Woods, has 100 plus starts his in career and started 10 games with Titans last year. He was best rated free agent safety left and a good move given Bryant’s injury.
  14. https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/49531184/sources-darnell-wright-agrees-4-year-116m-deal-bears Very deserving - now I hope we see Wright elevate his game to a whole new level and show that he is the best RT in the game!
  15. I think Lewis will back-up but they got to try and pickup a vet or go to the trade well. Or do we see Stevenson or someone else swing to safety?
  16. Went out of practice on a non-contact injury doing 1:1 with Kmet. Out 8-10 weeks (so will likely miss 1st 5 games of the season (maybe more). Hyer-extended knee, bruise and small bone break. Lucky this wasn't worse but still a huge loss. Get better soon Coby!
  17. If you are talking about Kyler he played the final two games. If it is Edward’s he practiced with club earlier but had some minor injury I guess come up. But Ayo who ruptured his Achilles is not on the pup list which is a good sign.
  18. Very disappointing regarding Kyler. He’s been hurt all offseason after being hurt all season. Not saying it is his fault - but availability is key and he just isn’t.
  19. Rookies reporting today - vets on Tuesday. Guys on PUP list per Biggs Shemar Sewell Gordon (another soft tissue injury) Trapillo Keyshawn Elliot TJ Edward’s (non football injury)
  20. He won’t sign for anything under 25 and he likely jumps into top 3. Probably 26-27 per.
  21. Also great to see JJ participated in full and Kyler was there as well (albeit limited).
  22. You guys are all way more optimistic than me. We have a lot of consistent 1st place type teams on the schedule. Meanwhile Lions have some real cupcakes on their schedule. I think we are taking a step back before we take our next step forward and think we are going to fall between 7-10 wins and my current guess is in that 8-9 win range. I hope I'm wrong and it is better than that, but I think there are plenty of flaws on this team...now if Caleb takes a huge step forward and his healthy all year and gets that completion percentage up to like 65% (while keeping that sack rate and turnover rate low)...than I see us being more of a 10 - 11 win type of team (held short by the defense).
  23. I’m good going for a raw player newer to sport who is an elite athlete. And because he’s euro you can kind of stash him for developmental purposes.
  24. I like what they did on 3rd day - took swings on guys that could turn into legit starters. They may not and some might be projects but you take enough swings like that and it will pay off.
  25. Quality pick. Like his tools. Who knows but I think this is type of pick in this round you shoot for.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.