Everything posted by adam
-
is the rest of the world nuts or just us?
The Bears must have felt that Forte would not be there at 70, while others on their board would be. I can see them going WR at 70 with Doucet.
-
is the rest of the world nuts or just us?
I think the best thing to do is wait and see on this pick. I don't necessarily like the pick, but it is not terrible either.
-
OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD!
There are a ton of RBs that fit that profile. LT played for TCU. Westbroook, Villanova - 3rd round. Willie Parker, undrafted. Brandon Jacobs, SIU, 4th round
-
TCSN Blog/Front Page
It does look bad in Firefox (which is all I use). I thought IE was the browser that was not compliant with WC3 standards?
-
OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD!
Only 2, which will make the 3rd round uber interesting tomorrow with a night for teams to re-evaluate their boards.
-
OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD!
At least he would put a fire under Benson's ass.
-
OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAY THREAD!
Great time to move up with one of those 3rds and snag Brohm.
-
is the rest of the world nuts or just us?
Draft notes on Tomlinson:
-
Rams will select DE Chris Long
- trade up with Bills?
If a move up gets us Clady or Albert, I am all for it. However, if those two are gone, then I would hang tight at 14.- Chris Williams has medical issues?
?????- The Roger Goodell thread
I agree, let's end it now and call it a success. It took 11 days for Round 1 and 8 days for Round 2, so I don't think we will get very deep into Round 3 by tomorrow.- Rosenhaus plea for Chad Johnson Trade
Trade pleas move to YouTube:- Shockey to New Orleans
- Couldnt Say It Better
The thing I have read just says "medical reasons". It could just be a tactic to get him to drop.- Couldnt Say It Better
I am more concerned about the ankle than anything. If Benson has lost a step, that makes the blockers have to hold their blocks that much longer. It might only be a split second, but the game is so fast now that one step could mean the difference between a 5 yard gain and a 2 yard loss.- Couldnt Say It Better
I just can't see the Bears selecting Williams or Otah over Mendenhall. Williams now had health concerns and Otah has been dropping.- Chris Williams has medical issues?
Pretty good info. The Cherilus over Otah thing is interesting too. Makes it seem more like Mendenhall at #14 if Clady and Albert are gone - or trading down.- Poll for Pick #6
This is where it gets tricky. I would think it would be Ellis now that Robertson is traded and Dorsey/McFadden/Gholston are off the board.- Draft Contest
Mine sent. Should be fun. Thanks DABEARSDABOMB!- The Roger Goodell thread
"With the 61st pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa" The New England Patriots and Neobear are on the clock..... On Deck: New York Giants - Neobear- Wow, Look at Olsen's hair
A Ditka flat top would've been cool.- Poll for Pick #5
"With the 5th overall pick, the Kansas City Chiefs select Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio St." Pick #6 here: http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2281- Poll for Pick #6
1. Jake Long to Miami 2. Chris Long to St. Louis 3. Glenn Dorsey to Atlanta 4. Darren McFadden to Oakland 5. Vernon Gholston to Kansas City 6. ?????????????? to NY Jets- Poll for Pick #5
- trade up with Bills?