Everything posted by adam
-
Briggs going to court
Maybe Bright Orange and Navy Blue with 55 on the back?
-
latest Bears rumblings...
I believe your first 10 look about right. If that is the case, Mendenhall or Clady may be in our future.
-
Todd McShay's New 7-round Mock
lol, that is hilarious. Also, I love how they can defend every pick by giving 5-6 options for every pick. Experts, lmao.
-
Poll for Pick #4
"With the 4th overall pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Oakland Raiders select Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas" 5th pick poll here: http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2270
-
Poll for Pick #5
1. Jake Long to Miami 2. Chris Long to St. Louis 3. Glenn Dorsey to Atlanta 4. Darren McFadden to Oakland 5. ????????????????? to Kansas City
-
A Claw Swipe at the 2008 NFL Draft
I would love Chad Rinehart in the 4th or 5th.
-
Medenhall wants to be a Bear...
Clady and Albert are the only 2 I would take over Mendenhall. I would have to think really hard about Williams or Otah over him.
- Poll for Pick #4
-
If the Raiders Draft McFadden
It is still between Gholston and McFadden. I can't see giving up anything of value for Jordan or Rhodes. I would rather get younger.
-
Todd McShay's New 7-round Mock
I wouldn't mind those picks. Rubin is the only odd one for me. I like the Rinehart pick and would even look to get his teammate Keith instead of Rubin. That would add some nice chemistry to the line with Clady, Kruetz, and Tait.
-
The Roger Goodell thread
I think Balta said we would do community pick once it goes to long. It would be cool to finish the 1st two rounds before the draft.
-
Poll for Pick #4
Ok, 2 more votes for McFadden or 6 overall and we can move to pick#5.
-
Draft time?
The countdown timer shows that it will start at 4pm Central? So when is Miami on the clock?
-
Poll for Pick #4
3 more for McFadden or 7 overall votes and we can move on.
-
Urlacher for Ocho Cinco
How about Urlacher to Cincy, CJ to Arizona, and Boldin and a draft pick to us?
-
Henne at 14?
Can those teams afford to draft a QB with other glaring needs? I just feel based on history someone would be there at 44 (Henne, Flacco, Brohm). Someone always falls.
-
Move up, your 2nd for Flacco/henne?
I don't like moving up to get someone. First I would see what falls to us at 14. If all the OL come off the board early and there is nothing left, then I would move down and consider taking a QB in the mid to late 20's.
- Poll for Pick #4
-
Henne at 14?
No way Henne at 14. Like you said, I could see us trading down in the 1st, picking up an extra 2nd, and maybe take a QB late in the 1st. I just don't see all these QBs going by pick 44 though. If that happens, then the Bears will get a really solid pick other than QB available to them at 44.
-
Boldin requesting a trade
Wouldn't you say that to maintain leverage? Once you say you are willing to trade, the power shifts to the player/agent and other teams.
-
Allen to be traded to Minny?
Done deal. Change the Mocks, KC is getting #17 and will more than likely go DE with pick #5. That helps us. http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...224&id=2837
-
Boldin requesting a trade
Would you be willing to give up to get him? or would you just pass on him because he will pull the same crap in 2-3 years?
-
Poll for Pick #4
9 more votes to move on to pick #5.
-
Poll for Pick #4
So I'm stupid for including the next 10 best available players in the poll?
-
The Roger Goodell thread
Did anyone alert DB that he is on the clock? He posted in the main forum last night.