Week 2 Game Thread @ SF

adam

This song has never sounded so good...

Literally over here snappin my fingers and shit.

Yeah, after last week and the first half of this game, it has sucked, but man was that an awesome comeback. Just think if the refs didn't miss those early calls? We would've won by 20!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read the entire game thread after the game was over and found the emotional roller coaster ride of posts to be pretty amusing!!

This was a huge must win game for the Bears! Nice to see some of the young players flash tonight. Conte had a great pick and Fuller looked like a young Tillman out there. Willie young was our best pass rusher and Bostic made a key tackle on Vernon Davis that nocked him out of the game. SMC did nothing and it is time to put Christian Jones or Greene out there. Seems like everything started to turn around once Jay took that big hit in the chest. The only thing that would have made this better was if the Jets did not beat themselves today.

I am just so F'in happy my prediction was complete sh&t!!!

Happy to eat the plate of crow with a sip of Kool Aid!

F Yeah Bears!

I just read the entire game thread after the game was over and found the emotional roller coaster ride of posts to be pretty amusing!!

This was a huge must win game for the Bears! Nice to see some of the young players flash tonight. Conte had a great pick and Fuller looked like a young Tillman out there. Willie young was our best pass rusher and Bostic made a key tackle on Vernon Davis that nocked him out of the game. SMC did nothing and it is time to put Christian Jones or Greene out there. Seems like everything started to turn around once Jay took that big hit in the chest. The only thing that would have made this better was if the Jets did not beat themselves today.

Shea actually had a fairly decent game IMO....He had a sack and for the most part he was playing spy on Kap and is the reason we somewhat contained him from running wild.

Gonna be interesting to look at snap counts.....Who the hell was the nickle down the stretch?? McMannis and Tillman both got hurt and Fuller/Jennings were the only 2 other CBs on the roster.....I'm guessing maybe Vereen???

Yep, Vereen and he almost had a sack on Kaepernick near the end of the game.

Yep, Vereen and he almost had a sack on Kaepernick near the end of the game.

It'll be interesting to see if they keep him in that role. Not sure of the severity of McMannis' quad yet.

I remember in my preseason hype of Vereen saying that if he fails at FS he should have a shot to play CB.

They do have Frey/Louis-Jean/Mitchell on the practice squad.