Bears Injury Report

DABEARSDABOMB

Peggy Kusinski

14 mins · iOS ·

‪#‎Bears‬ injury report includes: Briggs, Boggs, Bushrod, Dixon, McClellin all ruled OUT. LB Bostic & McManis Questionsble & did not practice

At this rate, the Bears are going to have to start 9 DLmen along with Jennings and Fuller.

Peggy Kusinski

14 mins · iOS ·

‪#‎Bears‬ injury report includes: Briggs, Boggs, Bushrod, Dixon, McClellin all ruled OUT. LB Bostic & McManis Questionsble & did not practice

At this rate, the Bears are going to have to start 9 DLmen along with Jennings and Fuller.

Time to test the "We can just outscore them" theory.

I would love to see the O outscore everyone.....Who needs a D!! haha...... Really tho this team is set up for the O to win games and D just play well enough. Complete opposite in years past. IT time the O starts holding up their end of the deal, Cutler included.

Bostic, Greene, and Jones would be one of the fastest and hard hitting groups in the league, especially on turf.

This would be a good test, these 3 were good college LBs and it's time to see if they can play in the NFL. I would like to know if we can go into the next two years with these guys or have to draft one high or over pay one in FA. Does Jackson run over them or do we make it a passing game only?

Briggs not on the field might actually help, to me he looks old and slow on almost every play. He has even missed a bunch of tackles.

Yeah, Briggs has been playing like he is contemplating retirement. He has been indecisive, slow, and weak. Excited to seeing what Christian Jones and Greene can bring!