Green Bay week

ASHKUM BEAR

Let's put down the lemon drops and drop the sour face for a bit and get the game face ready. Bears at Green Bay, we won last trip there. Lets take a page out of that night and bring back that energy. Rodgers took a hit that game and didn't get back up. Mel Tucker better bring some pressure packages because our first match up was a mistake on avoiding sending the blitz.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's put down the lemon drops and drop the sour face for a bit and get the game face ready. Bears at Green Bay, we won last trip there. Lets take a page out of that night and bring back that energy. Rodgers took a hit that game and didn't get back up. Mel Tucker better bring some pressure packages because our first match up was a mistake on avoiding sending the blitz.

Just a reality recap on that game, Josh McCown was the QB during that win. Just sayin...

But my positive side looks at things like overall stats etc and the Bears currently lead the overall wins between the two with 93 to GB's 90. And the largest win margin (61-7 in 1980 - *source Wikipedia). And lead in Divisional titles (18-15*). And hold the larger all-time record (739-542 to GB's 708-542 *).

So on 'Any Given Sunday' great things can happen and I feel like we're due.

I f-ing hate GB. I would want nothing more than to see us beat the tar out of them and put a big hurt on Charles Nelson Rodgers.

However, logic dictates that we will get our asses handed to us...

It's called masochism. Knowing is half the battle...

I expect my whiskey bottles will be lessened significantly Sunday night...

Just a reality recap on that game, Josh McCown was the QB during that win. Just sayin...

But my positive side looks at things like overall stats etc and the Bears currently lead the overall wins between the two with 93 to GB's 90. And the largest win margin (61-7 in 1980 - *source Wikipedia). And lead in Divisional titles (18-15*). And hold the larger all-time record (739-542 to GB's 708-542 *).

More importantly is the fact that Aaron Rodgers threw 2 passes that game...Just sayin.

McCowns QBR and Passer Rating that game was 77 and 90...In the Bears loss to GB where Cutler was the QB his QBR and Passer Rating was 88 and 103.

More importantly is the fact that Aaron Rodgers threw 2 passes that game...Just sayin.

McCowns QBR and Passer Rating that game was 77 and 90...In the Bears loss to GB where Cutler was the QB his QBR and Passer Rating was 88 and 103.

Well if Cutler were to actually throw against coverage by Rodgers I might be more impressed. But since he (Rodgers) doesn't play defense then your "fact" is sorta moot.

The fact that Cutler's had ten opportunities to play against GB and only one once says more.

Reality Recap- Josh McCown is NOT a Chicago Bear anymore.

You are right any given sunday..... The Rams have won a couple of games I never would have thought. I thought the Denver game would have been closer.

Who knows..... If the Bears come out and put up 35 points and the Offense looks great I will be a happy camper......

I cant deal with watching the Bears suck at all 3 phases and lose....... If the O starts living up to their talents I can live with that Win or Lose.....

The team has just been embarrassing too many times this year.

The last game against GB the O went shot for shot with GB in the first half.... They need to do it for a full game!!!!

Well if Cutler were to actually throw against coverage by Rodgers I might be more impressed. But since he (Rodgers) doesn't play defense then your "fact" is sorta moot.

The fact that Cutler's had ten opportunities to play against GB and only one once says more.

What I'm saying is he beat the packers by a touchdown against Seneca friggin Wallace....There's a pretty good chance Rodgers makes up for that 1 TD deficit had he been in the game.

What I'm saying is he beat the packers by a touchdown against Seneca friggin Wallace....There's a pretty good chance Rodgers makes up for that 1 TD deficit had he been in the game.

In response to your comment bolded: "Coulda, shoulda, didn't."

But to really look at who did what and partly why this discussion came up. Cutler lost to the Green Bay Packer defense 9 out of 10 times. Rodgers has beat the Chicago Bears defense a majority of those times. (Keeping in mind QB's don't play against each other directly). For most of those wins by Rodgers, the Bears defense was regarded as one of the better units. Until the year McCown won against GB and Wallace played them. Last year was the worst performance by a Chicago Bears defense in team history. Theoretically it shouldn't have mattered who was playing QB since the defense wasn't as able to keep the offense off the field. So using the "shoulda, coulda, woulda" theory, there is very much the possibility that Rodgers would NOT have won that game just as much as he could have.

One thing has been proven more than one flash in pan performance (McCown's) is that Cutler has not performed well against the Packers. That is a fact.

It's a team game. Period. All the focus goes to Rodgers or Cutler and while they are key components they are not everything. Rodgers and home field give them a significant advantage. Two backup OGs for GB versus our backup OG could really be the deciding factor.

In response to your comment bolded: "Coulda, shoulda, didn't."

But to really look at who did what and partly why this discussion came up. Cutler lost to the Green Bay Packer defense 9 out of 10 times. Rodgers has beat the Chicago Bears defense a majority of those times. (Keeping in mind QB's don't play against each other directly). For most of those wins by Rodgers, the Bears defense was regarded as one of the better units. Until the year McCown won against GB and Wallace played them. Last year was the worst performance by a Chicago Bears defense in team history. Theoretically it shouldn't have mattered who was playing QB since the defense wasn't as able to keep the offense off the field. So using the "shoulda, coulda, woulda" theory, there is very much the possibility that Rodgers would NOT have won that game just as much as he could have.

One thing has been proven more than one flash in pan performance (McCown's) is that Cutler has not performed well against the Packers. That is a fact.

C'mon man. Were talking about Seneca Wallace and Aaron Rodgers here. Wallace had 114 yards that game. Rodgers completed 1 pass for 27 yards, nearly 1/4th of what Wallace had.

Were talking about 1 touchdown and the difference between Aaron Rodgers, who might go down as a top 5 QB of all time, and Seneca bleepin WaLoLace.

I know it's a team game and all that jazz but the team McCown played was different that the team Jay has lost to 9 outta 10 times.

Clay Matthews, who has been a monster against the Bears was also out of that game.

C'mon man. Were talking about Seneca Wallace and Aaron Rodgers here. Wallace had 114 yards that game. Rodgers completed 1 pass for 27 yards, nearly 1/4th of what Wallace had.

Were talking about 1 touchdown and the difference between Aaron Rodgers, who might go down as a top 5 QB of all time, and Seneca bleepin WaLoLace.

I know it's a team game and all that jazz but the team McCown played was different that the team Jay has lost to 9 outta 10 times.

Clay Matthews, who has been a monster against the Bears was also out of that game.

Can we go a little easier on the Cyclones?

For GB this week, I want nothing more to see the Trestman dial up an amazing game plan, call a great game and get this Offense on the right track.

Run the ball!!

Keep the GB Defense guessing. The Offense has seemed way too predictable.

Out Coach the GB staff. freak their HC and Dick Lafuck!!!!!!!!

150 yards rushing for Forte

300 Yards for Cutler and NO INT's!!!!

Marshal and Jeffery each go over 100 yards!!!!!

For GB this week, I want nothing more to see the Trestman dial up an amazing game plan, call a great game and get this Offense on the right track.

Run the ball!!

Keep the GB Defense guessing. The Offense has seemed way too predictable.

Out Coach the GB staff. freak their HC and Dick Lafuck!!!!!!!!

150 yards rushing for Forte

300 Yards for Cutler and NO INT's!!!!

Marshal and Jeffery each go over 100 yards!!!!!

It is Dom Capers, so Dom Cafuckers.

I am excited that Marquese Wilson will finally suit up and get some action. Now we will get to see our B.A.M. squad in full force.

I know he practiced, but I haven't seen word that hes playing...Did I miss something?

This is the latest I've seen....

Marquess Wilson (broken collarbone, I.R./return) resumed practicing Wednesday. Wilson has been sidelined since training camp, and isn't expected to be activated for Sunday's game against the Packers. The Bears have a three-week window to add him to their roster. Nov 5 - 2:57 PM Source: Zach Zaidman on Twitter

I know he practiced, but I haven't seen word that hes playing...Did I miss something?

This is the latest I've seen....

Marquess Wilson (broken collarbone, I.R./return) resumed practicing Wednesday. Wilson has been sidelined since training camp, and isn't expected to be activated for Sunday's game against the Packers. The Bears have a three-week window to add him to their roster. Nov 5 - 2:57 PM Source: Zach Zaidman on Twitter

Dang, you are right. He hasn't been activated. I seen an article about him practicing and got overly excited. But I like the acronym BAM lol.

Dang, you are right. He hasn't been activated. I seen an article about him practicing and got overly excited. But I like the acronym BAM lol.

Ha, as do I...Bad Ass Motherfuckers or Big Ass Motherfuckers...Or throw in Bennetts B and they can be Big Bad Ass Motherfuckers...Or throw in Fortes F and just space Mother Fuckers.