Green Bay week

ASHKUM BEAR

Honestly, this isn't on Trestman and Emery completely. A lot of the Bears problems come from Angelo's lack of ability of drafting other than the year he got lucky with Tillman and Briggs, and Forte later on.

I'm not excusing Trestman or Emery, but the Angelo/Smith era left the Bears with very little.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They don't even deserve the C on their helmets or the GHS on their sleeves. They are an absolute embarrassment to this once proud franchise. This team has taken a huge steaming crap on the Bears history and its fans. Gents we deserve better than this.

I think we the fans need to demand through twitter or any avenue a complete house cleaning from Phillips down.

Honestly, this isn't on Trestman and Emery completely. A lot of the Bears problems come from Angelo's lack of ability of drafting other than the year he got lucky with Tillman and Briggs, and Forte later on.

I'm not excusing Trestman or Emery, but the Angelo/Smith era left the Bears with Bears with a garbage team and veterans that were hitting past their prime.

Why throws like that don't happen more consistently is beyond me....This isn't the same offense coaching wise as we saw last year.

Thing is this offense looks like there is no real plan. Trestman on sideline the deciding on the play to run 2nd and forever "should we run it? *shakes magic 8 ball* Yes "lets do that thing where we hand it off to the guy next to the QB"

I'm not excusing Trestman or Emery, but the Angelo/Smith era left the Bears with Bears with a garbage team and veterans that were hitting past their prime.

This is true, but we should at least have an offense. No excuses for that.

We wanted to give him the benefit of the doub.t Our bad... You and many others were correct. He is not good.

We need a new GM, HC, and QB.

Cutler appears to not even be trying anymore. freak HIM!

I don't know how anyone here was offering excuses for him like they were. What a piece of shit.

Trestman is not a head coach and he's not a coordinator. Nice guy, just doesn't belong in the NFL. I do feel bad for him, unlike Lovie, who I had zero sympathy for. You hate to see coaches get fired, but his fate has been sealed. The real question now is whether Emery's job is safe? Never thought that was possible this year before now. There's some chatter about this being a clean house after the year. Ownership is not happy.

Emery can go.

We can only say the Jeffrey was a hit. Long looks decent, but not amazing. Fuller has shown signs...but he's not a guaranteed all pro yet. The sooner you can get him a real DC, the better. At least he has a chance.

Emery can join Trestman, Tucker DiCamilis and Cutler in pounding sand.

Phillips can too...

Trestman is not a head coach and he's not a coordinator. Nice guy, just doesn't belong in the NFL. I do feel bad for him, unlike Lovie, who I had zero sympathy for. You hate to see coaches get fired, but his fate has been sealed. The real question now is whether Emery's job is safe? Never thought that was possible this year before now. There's some chatter about this being a clean house after the year. Ownership is not happy.